Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,212 members, 7,897,146 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks (1134 Views)

Is This What The Federal Government Really Meant By 'one Meal A Day'? (pics) / Jonathan's Government Really Stole $15bn: L. Mohammed / Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by AsSabirin(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2015
[b]What is a magicians greatest tool?

MISDIRECTION!!!

Have you ever seen a magician with one hand before? No! Not possible.
And why is that? Il tell you.

When a magician performs there always some drama leading up to the main performance. Usually he performs some theatrics with one hand thereby distracting you from where the real magic is taking place! When he is done, he puts the whole act together and it looks like he did the impossible!

This video better explains my point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlkQPiiLs6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OH3ViiQxeY&app=desktop

The main thing planed for this 6 weeks is no where near tackling boko! The 6 weeks was for them to buy time to make some plans not to our knowledge. So, while the whole country is focused on the north east to see what will come out of there, they are behind the scenes setting up for march 28.
I had thought buhari had a chance, but with the postponement, he can not win.
Guys forget about the hastags, GEJ till.. Sai... but read between the lines, something is being planed, let's try to uncover that before its too late!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by AsSabirin(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Berem, omenka, barcanista, cleverly, clevvermind, firefire, phockphockman, mogidi, idumose, msmon, holatin, temitemi, hazyfm, ibnsultan, Unibenstudent, nairalandop, nigerianvenom, failbuhari, showyourcertificate, obinoscopy, lalasticlala, ishilove, ngwakwe
Seun , Obiageli , Temitemi1 , Ishiamu , GenBuhari , SiriusBlack , Mynd44 , LRNZH , ceo4eva , fkaz , Ngwakwe, Afam4eva ,
Ikenna351 , OAM4J , maclatunji
danjumakolo, XYZ123, yyb14, yomalex(m), munex007, DaBullIT, trillville, iseyinoro, decode55, sharkhead, seun, priestken1, Trafficjam11, PassingShot, Caseless, souldust, Ishilove, OAM4J, fastshipping, rozayx5, collynzo9, agaba123, ilugunboy, ikengawo, ezediachie, sagamite,LRNZH
Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2015
That is to those that believed the lies of the fraudulent government

1 Like

Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by sweettease(f): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Obviously something is being planned, it will be foolish to believe they can do what they've not been able to do for 4 years in just 6 weeks.
I just hope the plan is as dumb as their campaign plans so far.

2 Likes

Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by sammy6(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2015
My opinion is that they plan to replace Jega with someone who would rig for PDP. Jegas tenure is due in June so before the six weeks expires they will ask him to proceed on leave.

1 Like

Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by enoqueen: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2015
this is really funny

so jona wan use magic.
Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
The plan will be to consolidate on their successful postponement of the poll in order to remain in power
sweettease:
Obviously something is being planned, it will be foolish to believe they can do what they've not been able to do for 4 years in just 6 weeks.
I just hope the plan is as dumb as their campaign plans so far.
Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by psucc(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
I believe nobody, no matter perfect he may rule is meant to remain perpetual in power.

They must vacate either by act of man or nature.
Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Only the blind won't see through their plans. They will attempt to replace Jega with a more flexible person that will bend to their rules. They will also work with the millitary to perfect their rigging plans, block loop holes, deploy them to Rivers, Lagos and other pro APC states, even ABJ.

They will steal more money, take Buhari to court and try as much as they can to disqualify him. Northerners will react violently, more millitary wahala, suddenly March 28 will be unrealistic, motions will be moved, tensions will run high...

What PDP don't realise though is: it may backfire. All I know is; Jonathan is a green snake under the green grass! We are not fooled by his shipish smiles, he is dangerously desperate.

3 Likes

Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by ojoyentalk: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Power of incubency at work.
Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by PassingShot(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Well, we know they're up to something. Personally I think:

1. They want to remove Jega which in any case will be very difficult especially if Jega is ready to stand up to them.

2. I equally think they may want to perfect their rigging plan. Something like stealing some ballot papers and card readers or compromising the voting process in some states they need to win by all means possible.

In any of the two above, Nigeria could be heading to complete breakdown of law and order because Nigeria will surely start to boil from the North and they will be supported in the SW. the scenario will give PDP/GEJ the desired reason to do the third option:

3. To prefer a military take-over or an interim government.

In all of these, GEJ's place in the history of Nigeria is cemented as a very unpatriotic and power drunk president who does not mind that Nigeria disintegrate for his ambition.

I used to hate the dunce's acts but now I hate him.
Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is a list of links that explains what they are doing within the weeks they forced GEJA to give them

https://www.nairaland.com/2136603/gunmen-storm-lagos-press-confiscate
Gunmen Storm Lagos Press, Confiscate Book On Jonathan

https://www.nairaland.com/2136602/joshua-dariyes-father-kidnapped-gunmen
Joshua Dariye’s Father Kidnapped By Gunmen
Re: What The Government Really Plans To Do In The 6 Weeks by PhockPhockMan: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
It seems APChickens are crying.

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Infrastructure: Ambode (APC Gov Aspirant) Shares American Rice - PICTURE / Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Comes Back From U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.