Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,619 members, 7,951,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Was Lil Wayne And Chrisbrown Right Afterall. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Lil Wayne And Chrisbrown Right Afterall. (1042 Views)

I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall / She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo / Kanye West Goes Unclad Alongside Chrisbrown And Other Celebs For New Video (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Lil Wayne And Chrisbrown Right Afterall. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2015
I loved this song mainly because of its content and the message they were trying to pass so i decided to share it with u romancelanders to know if they were actually right from the first verse and chorus.

Young Mula, baby
You thought it was over?
[Verse 1: Lil' Wayne]
I wasn't born last night
I know these hoes ain't right
But you was blowing up her phone last night
But she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on
last night, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve
Why give a bitch your heart when she'd rather
have a purse?
Why give a bitch an inch when she'd rather
have nine?
You know how the game goes
She be mine by half time, I'm the shit, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve
You all about her, and she all about hers
Birdman Junior in this bitch, no flamingos
And I done did everything, but trust these hoes
(CB Bleep with me!)

[Chris Brown:]
When A rich nigga want ya
And your nigga can't do nothing for ya
These hoes ain't loyal
These hoes ain't loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see.

this part of the song was just insinuating dat a gal myt dump a poor guy for a rich nigga. lilwayne in this case was trying to say that if u notice your gal is like this dat you should leave her because she might be his gal by halftime.

while chrisbrown's chorus summarised the whole of the story meaning that wat lil wayne said maybe all about a rich nigga wanting u..when your main nigga does nothing.
in one sentence they brought out the theme. GALS OF SUCH ATTITUDE ARE NOT LOYAL.

Now was lilwayne and chris breezy right or wrong
Re: Was Lil Wayne And Chrisbrown Right Afterall. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2015
What of the part that lilwayne said shell rather have a nine instead of an inch

9inch bulala cheesy
Re: Was Lil Wayne And Chrisbrown Right Afterall. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
They were both wrong Tyga was right. grin grin grin grin

[size=16pt] Do it too good when she ride that dick. Man I wouldn't trust that bit...ch, no![/size]

1 Like

Re: Was Lil Wayne And Chrisbrown Right Afterall. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
rokiatu:
They were both wrong Tyga was right. grin grin grin grin

[size=16pt] Do it too good when she ride that dick. Man I wouldn't trust that bit...ch, no![/size]

really.....the only thing i heard in his verse is MONEY AINT A THING

1 Like

Re: Was Lil Wayne And Chrisbrown Right Afterall. by cutieberie1(f): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
ryt....sm gals re lyk dat..
Re: Was Lil Wayne And Chrisbrown Right Afterall. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
duduhemit36:

really.....the only thing i heard in his verse is MONEY AINT A THING
LMAO are you killing me? That line right there is the best in the whole song. He says it at the end.
Re: Was Lil Wayne And Chrisbrown Right Afterall. by flolancracker: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
rokiatu:
LMAO are you killing me? That line right there is the best in the whole song. He says it at the end.
Re: Was Lil Wayne And Chrisbrown Right Afterall. by aristocrazzy: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
The song doesn't only say that poor hoes ain't loyal, it also says that rich niggas ain't loyal.
So I have a point.

(1) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date / I Have Not Had Sex For 5 Months - Chika Ike / Love Or Lust? Which Led To Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.