Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,488 members, 7,964,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:44 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) (59102 Views)

Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) / Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar Arrives From Lebanon In A Private Jet. Photos / See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by aimuan(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
0700Jesse:
Chaaii., APC!!! ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS
Am glad u said past CRIMINALS not present CRIMINALS like ur Mr stealing is not Corruption and his members.Repentance is acepted in the holy Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
At least its done with legal money unlike the ones owned by jonathan and his gang of robbers.
you are a slowpoke for calling their money legal

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Mekanze: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Amaechi wasting Rivers state money.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by vislabraye(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Zico5:
I have decided to follow General Muhammadu Buhari 3x
No turning back, No turning back.

Strap a bomb around your waist and head to Aso Rock.
As for me I have decided to follow Jesus.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by kunle1960: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
God will punish all APC supporters and Tinubu/Fashola for hoarding non indigenes' PVCs.INEC is conniving with APC Stewarts to deprive Jimi Agbaje his rightful votes from non indegenes.MarchDBuhari,illiterate man from futa jalon.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by HopeAtHand: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
olusolaj:
Amaechi and Lagos money

Ameachi has the effrontery to use Rivers state Jet for APC rubbish.

He is a big fool.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by AreaFada2: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
They are just deceiving us. All of them.

If you kill yourself for them, na you lose.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by rozayx5(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
At least its done with legal money unlike the ones owned by jonathan and his gang of robbers.

APC and hypocrisy
which legal money??

are you their accountant? undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by vislabraye(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
aimuan:
Am glad u said past CRIMINALS not present CRIMINALS like ur Mr stealing is not Corruption and his members.Repentance is acepted in the holy Bible.

So you agree they are past criminals ? Ok. Wait after 4 years Asari will be a pass criminal when he repents.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by tonero92: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Face issues.
1.)Mention one school buhari built, and I will vote for him.
2.)mention any report of Buhari assisting Jonathan to fight boko haram and i will vote for him
3.)mention one thing buhari has done for katsina state let alone northern Nigeria and i will vote for him.
4.)buhari is poor, has one bungalow and could not afford party ticket YET HIS DAUGHTER SCHOOLS ABROAD. IF AM LYING COUNTER ME AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
5.) buhari the people's general so patriotic and incorruptible that -
a.) Amaechi is the D.G of his campaign
b.) Atiku, tinubu, oyegun, Rochas Okorocha, El-Rufai are in the same party with him
If they are not, i will vote for Buhari.
6.) Buhari loves the people so much that twice he has agreed to debate. Abi?
7.) buhari is so clean, he produces a certificate with a signature and no name. He is so faithful when asked to bring certificate he brings statement of result.

Be true to your self. The only people who will vote BUHARI are-
A.) those who are ethnically blind
B.) those who are open to religious politics
C.) those who shy away from the truth.
D.) those who are paid to deceive themselves and others to believe in Change!

The only change in Apc is the former PDP members holding brooms!

#unapologetic jonathanian.

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Sugarbear007(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
And he has 100 cows
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
pring:
Clueless GEJ has 11 of this.
Oledepo has 4 of this.
God is indeed a merciful God.
and u can never have that. Because of the poverty level of ur family.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by olas24u(f): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
jars9:
They want to come and hijack our collective wealth say no to APC.

says who?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by kunle1960: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Buhari took loan 2 buy APC presidential form but has been using private jet everyday for two months that worth up to a billion naira,lier,deceit and a perjurer.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
see husband snatcher.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by appini: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
These clowns are heading to nowhere.. because there are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Zico5(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
vislabraye:

Strap a bomb around your waist and head to Aso Rock.
As for me I have decided to follow Jesus.
Whatever ur wish, if truly u love love Jesus as u claim u and ur grand master will not ruin Nigeria to this level. I am for Christ anyday, anytime. May Jesus run ur life same way Gej is running Nigeria.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Cholls(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
cytellProperty:
Dem dey deceive you. As long as Tinubu & Amaechi is involved. Forget that thing. APC - Association of Past Crooks.
my brother they are forgiven.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by produce(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
jars9:
I Q is very low

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by denedene(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
is that not d rivers state govt jet?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by qloreal: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
#i_have_decided.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by phlame(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
tonero92:
Face issues.
[s]1.)Mention one school buhari built, and I will vote for him.
2.)mention any report of Buhari assisting Jonathan to fight boko haram and i will vote for him
3.)mention one thing buhari has done for katsina state let alone northern Nigeria and i will vote for him.
4.)buhari is poor, has one bungalow and could not afford party ticket YET HIS DAUGHTER SCHOOLS ABROAD. IF AM LYING COUNTER ME AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
5.) buhari the people's general so patriotic and incorruptible that -
a.) Amaechi is the D.G of his campaign
b.) Atiku, tinubu, oyegun, Rochas Okorocha, El-Rufai are in the same party with him
If they are not, i will vote for Buhari.
6.) Buhari loves the people so much that twice he has agreed to debate. Abi?
7.) buhari is so clean, he produces a certificate with a signature and no name. He is so faithful when asked to bring certificate he brings statement of result.

Be true to your self. The only people who will vote BUHARI are-
A.) those who are ethnically blind
B.) those who are open to religious politics
C.) those who shy away from the truth.
D.) those who are paid to deceive themselves and others to believe in Change!

The only change in Apc is the former PDP members holding brooms!

#unapologetic jonathanian.[/s]
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by cytellProperty: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Cholls:
my brother they are forgiven.
Na you forgive dem abi. They are bunch of traitors and corrupt crumbs that left PDP after their escapades. Now they want to claim saints.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Greatomotoy: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Faibuhari:
I thought this man has only 1million naira and how much has APC raised for their campaingn and who are the sponsors
pls change your name to march4buhari
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change can only be delayed, it cannot be prevented.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Ayanko(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
pring:
Clueless GEJ has 11 of this.
Oledepo has 4 of this.
God is indeed a merciful God.
[color=#006600][/color] Ode, is it Gej that had 11 of this or the Country? The planes have been there before now even Obasanjo bought additional one when he was the president. If they have no money where do they get money for chartered plane. If the money is from Tinubu let me tell you, he will never put his money where there is no profit. We will surely pay for it.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by cytellProperty: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
aimuan:
Forget that thing, a criminal will never change his ways until the day appointed.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
jars9:

But jonathan has 11 of this jets in jumbo size, is that not our collective wealth.

FYI rhis is a chartered jet.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by ceejayluv(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:
Who is the owner of the jet and how did he make his money?
Via Hawking yams... Hehehe..
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Lovine: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
A president Nigeria will never had. Read my lips, Buhari will never be the President of Nigeria. Watch closely those inside the jet.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by runtinx: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Thieves. Their evil plans will not work. GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.