Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3052515 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Match : Johor DT (Mys) - Dortmund (Ger)
Tip : Over 5.5 OR Over 6.5
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamDemigod:
MERRYBET IS A SCAM, I placed a bet on Tuesday morning

Match:07.07.15 12:00
Silkeborg IF - Sonderjyske (Under/Over 2,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.70

The result of the game is Silkeborg IF 2 - 4 Sonderjyske

Merrybet refused to update my bet slip since Tuesday only for me to check this morning that they cancelled the game and refused to credit me my 7000 naira that I won.

Why would they cancel a match that wasn't postponed or cancel?

PURE SCAM BY MERRYBET....VERY UNFORTUNATE....NOW REDEEM THYSELF MERRYBET COS' WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE.

CONTACT THEIR CUSTOMER CARE AND MAKE YOUR COMPLAINTS..

UPDATE THE HOUSE OF ANY CHANGE AFTER THIS POST
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ymdo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
3pm FC Kairat Almaty - Red Star Belgrade 1X @ 1.40
2.45pm Johor D. T. FC - Borussia Dortmund 2 win both halves @ 1.55
3pm 09.07.15 15:00 Club Atletico Platense - Estudiantes De Buenos Aires (First Half Draw No Bet) 1 @ 1.70
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamDemigod:

Bet slip number: 46540400

Merrybet refused to update my bet slip since Tuesday only for me to check this morning that they cancelled the game and refused to credit me my 7000 naira that I won.

Let's see what they have to say now that we can all see the facts.

Why cancel an already won ticket hours after the game has ended?

If this is not the real definition of SCAM,I don't know what else is... I know after seeing this they will end up paying You the money. But that will not change the FACT that they are scammers, & I wonder the thousands of people who would have gone tru this same issue with nobody to run to.

I'm very sure You've sent them countless emails,with no single reply.

Nigerian bookies re super fast in settling a lost bet, now a Won bet is now being tampered with
Thieves.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Southampton done mad oooooo
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kroosx: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamDemigod:

Bet slip number: 46540400

it hapnd to me once... dey told me d game was a suspected fixed match.... what a scam bookmakers dey re.... cc very poor
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sainturch(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
sainturch:
Winning margin :
* AC Omonia Nicosia by 3+ goals @3.00
* AC Omonia Nicosia Under/Over 2.5 goals
Over 2.5 goals. @2.30.
* Interbaku Over 1.5 goals @ 1.85.
* Odds BK Over 0.5 goal in 1st half @ 1.90.
* Odds BK Under/Over 1.5 goals, Over 1.5 goals @ 2.0
50/50

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pesty100(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
kroosx:
it hapnd to me once... dey told me d game was a suspected fixed match.... what a scam bookmakers dey re.... cc very poor
if u had lost what wud they have said. Naija bookies sha

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
kroosx:

THAT'S RUBBISH..AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE MATCHES THAT GO THEIR WAY...SERIOUS RUBBISH..AM REALLY PISSED...AND I THOUGHT I HAD SOME REGARD FOR THEM angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by talktofemi: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Calebsky:
over 2.5 series

IF Elfsborg-FC Lahti 3+ @ 1,65
AIKStock-Vaasa 3+ @ 1,50
LokomoZG-AirbusBr 3+ @ 1,50
Zeljeznic-FC Balzan 3+ @ 1,40

odd: 5,19

This will surely enter.

Had it on my 'scrap' book. To be safe, two matches on a slip. Aferall this is football.

Good work sir.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
kroosx:
You see what I am saying?? Another silent victim
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Calebsky:

THAT'S RUBBISH..AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE MATCHES THAT GO THEIR WAY...SERIOUS RUBBISH..AM REALLY PISSED...AND I THOUGHT I HAD SOME REGARD FOR THEM angry angry angry angry angry
100% scammers, I'm just waiting for the day any of them will tamper with my money.
Awon Ole!

ThankGod for bet365
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
I contacted their customer care several times, I even posted on their customer care forum.. I'm yet to receive a reply from them on why they cancelled the match
Calebsky:

PURE SCAM BY MERRYBET....VERY UNFORTUNATE....NOW REDEEM THYSELF MERRYBET COS' WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Estimable(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
2pointsonly:
bet casted & crashed, money tossed into alabi's Gtb account. cheesy
u don become king ofcasting?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
2pointsonly:

Let's see what they have to say now that we can all see the facts.

Why cancel an already won ticket hours after the game has ended?

If this is not the real definition of SCAM,I don't know what else is... I know after seeing this they will end up paying You the money. But that will not change the FACT that they are scammers, & I wonder the thousands of people who would have gone tru this same issue with nobody to run to.

I'm very sure You've sent them countless emails,with no single reply.

Nigerian bookies re super fast in settling a lost bet, now a Won bet is now being tampered with
Thieves
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kikikikikiki...you win some and you loose some. Even with all the yeye stats and forecast on every site, upset still set in and it still dey do press up and warm up.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
If yhu actually follow/use olbgdotcom tennis predictions...yhu shudnt have fallen into the trap of "an easy win" For radwanska......if after seeing all their analysis on d two and u still choose radwanska strait win in 2 sets...just quit forecasting/analysing and stick to tips from professionals

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Muguruza! Finally. They wan kill persin with tension. Whew grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
mazizitonene:
If yhu actually follow/use olbgdotcom tennis predictions...yhu shudnt have fallen into the trap of "an easy win" For radwanska......if after seeing all their analysis on d two and u still choose radwanska strait win in 2 sets...just quit forecasting/analysing and stick to tips from professionals
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Dafone(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
BEST BETS FOR FRIDAY 10/07/2015

MATCHES PREDICTION(S)

Crotia 1. Division

Inter Zapresic vs Rijeka over 1.5 goals

Ireland

Dundalk vs Shamrock Rovers 0.5 goals in 1st half

see more at http://247tipster.com/?p=42 Goodluck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
And for merrybet....never liked them....even their web layout....always preferred nairabet....tho I still finally opened a merrybet account, but then I closed it some dayz back....
Nairabet is far way better...my prefered naija bookie.. ....even surebet sef better pass merrybet

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Don't know how to do all those ur long statistics and analysis that look like rocket science. If she could beat Wozniaki and in-form baczinsky, she was poised to win. My take
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dortmund don collect bribe o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by coolestdude01(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bet365 all the way. No time for some mediocre bookie
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sucobaba(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
In as much as I find tennis odds to be juicy,I detest their match timing. Any game I staked slated for a particular time has never started that time....it will extend to eg 3:15pm to 3:40pm before you know it...6pm.Its seriously getting on my nerves,there are some that are due to injuries and weather conditions........some nothing whatsoever to find out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
oluwizard:
1. 09.07.15 14:15
Serena Williams - Maria Sharapova ( Maria Sharapova to win a set)
Customer type: Yes @ 2.30
Result:
2. 09.07.15 13:00
Garbine Muguruza - Agnieszka Radwanska (1 2)
Customer type: Agnieszka Radwanska @ 1.85
Result
Total odd 4+

lipsrsealed
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
2pointsonly:
I've said this before cheesy

Tennis is a very volatile sport, everything & anything is POSSIBLE. Playing tennis is 1000% gamble.
i don hate dat sport as i hate manutd
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
fabiano09:
Am rooting for Radwanska!
grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
goldenval:

Not sure bro, 7500 lost!! Omgf!! Going crazy and naked right now sad

Ha!! Lwkm!!! @ unclad and crazy. Who does that? Kikikikikiki
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
2pointsonly:
I've said this before cheesy

Tennis is a very volatile sport, everything & anything is POSSIBLE. Playing tennis is 1000% gamble.

One nana for One! Well said. Someone just said tennis odds are JUICY. Maybe juicy has another meaning which I am not aware of. Has juicy=BIG changed its meaning? Cnt find d post again.
I tink football Odds are the JUCIEST! More often than none, u'd see A. 2.30 draw 3.50 C 2.70..I always say, chai, y cnt I jst knw who wud win so dat I don't have to accumulate games to get 2+ odd see it starring in my ugly face. Or am I Wrong? Only when players are closely matched wud d odds be. High on both ends

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by itoski(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Calebsky:

Don't bother wasting ur airtime the customer service will just give u flimsy excuse burning ur airtime..av been dupe by nairabet online tennis twice by cancelling won game only for the customer care to tell me they were having computer error as if that is my fault the only problem I have with them is assuming I lost d bet I wnt be getting such excuses

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'm on break. Can't wait for August 8th. Make i dey nack Marathonbet first goal by header 'no'. I don miss am die. I no know how those idiot dey take make money from that particular market. Out of about 100bet slip. About 80 na green. D market sweet no b small but u gats do some research too o. No b say u go dey carry Stoke all d tym. Those idiot sabi spoil ticket especially dat mumu Walters. With good staking plan, you will b in profit every weekend.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.