Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:34 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3077563 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Deyqunlay:
[b] 2pointsonly and Sholad11, dash you that my thread, not interested anymore.....

reply Your bbm messages. When You're done You'll need to come delete this Your epistle.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
pocoapoco88:
village meeting tip: astra giurgiu vs steaua bucharest -away win @2.5odds
Actually if I were to play this game I would have also tipped Steaua Bucuresti to beat Astra.

Studying their league this season I find it interesting that both teams have only won their away matches and none @home. Steaua Bucuresti still tries to keep home games @ a draw while Astra has lost woefully @home to ASA Targu Mures a team it was able to beat on home ground last season.

Like I indicated above I won't be playing the game but I won't be surprised if it turns out as you predicted. Fingers crossed cool.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
pocoapoco88:
LMFAO.Dis is same reason i've decided 2 turn an opportunist punter.all dis everyday punting is nt wot it at all.lost count of hw many of my ticket has bin casted by 1 game.anyway welcom 2 villa wia palmwine is free
abeg shift for me.....mama Nkiru no get fried meat?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Hardheolar(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
okhiai1:
Guys abeg who get sure 1.5 games way sure die

I Don too lose
This week abeg who get
Na my last 1k ooo
hehehehehehehe. Oya, go and credit ur account sharp sharp.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
okhiai1:
Guys abeg who get sure 1.5 games way sure die

I Don too lose
This week abeg who get
Na my last 1k ooo
My advice sir is not to rush into playing a game even when suggested by the best. Any game that leaves u with just 10 or 20mins to ask for a 2nd opinion do not play.

Two heads are better than one wink. Let Oga Calebsky come and drop his games and then if you'd like we can analyze together before you stake. Peace.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Deyqunlay:

This guy ehn

Kwakwakwakwakwa grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
sucobaba:
1. 12.08.15 16:30 FC Inter Turku - FC Ilves (Halftime/Fulltime) Customer type: Ilves / FC Inter Turku @ 23.00 Result:

0% Assurance Btw,anything...just about anything can happen.GL
#Gala
Cc Calebsky
Don't you see Haiti Match. . . It look x/x. .
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
punters lamenting, alabi rejoicing. chai, lwkmd.
take it or leave it, betting is a serious biz & requires hard+smart work. please if you punt for a whole month & you dont make at least 5k as profit at the end of the month, quit punting. if you've spent up to 3months in punting & still struggling to get a winning formula, plz quit punting. not everybody fit chop alabi money. TO ME, BETTING IZ NOT FOR ENTERTAINMENT. @deyqunlay, if its not working 4 u bro plz quit & am sure you will be fine
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
sucobaba:

Good analysis
And its a first half draw grin. Expect inter Turku to start the goal scoring in the 2nd half. I believe they will not stop attacking until they've gotten @least one goal. The only team that has been able to prevent them from scoring @all @home this season is Lahti, a rival of many years that seems to be able to beat them @home and that's the only match they've lost @home this season too grin.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sucobaba(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:

Don't you see Haiti Match. . . It look x/x. .
I did..had my doubt. Went for this instead X/1 or X/X now

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sholad11(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tennis. Canada - ATP Masters Montreal - Hard

Vasek Pospisil-John Isner

John isner @1.80
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Abiboy09: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pls check your box.. you have a mail

Calebsky:

if you had mentioned this...kai...chai...i missed this one....and both teams are also in the list...no time to analyse all....it would have been part of my combo for 2/1 and 1/2 and would have made me millions in 2 hours...

I now understand WHY the thread was removed (whatever)....Take up your notes YOU ALL have the keys at your disposal....Am so busy i cannot analyse all...Some people should join in this crusade and you'll be surprised if we come up with 2, 3 or 4 every weekend...HAHAHAHA...lalas kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sholad11(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tennis. Canada - ATP Masters Montreal - Hard

David Goffin-Sam Querrey

David goffin @1.50
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Avenger4NL:

And its a first half draw grin. Expect inter Turku to start the goal scoring in the 2nd half. I believe they will not stop attacking until they've gotten @least one goal. The only team that has been able to prevent them from scoring @all @home this season is Lahti, a rival of many years that seems to be able to beat them @home and that's the only match they've lost @home this season too grin.
grin..so if I play over 1.5 alabi no go carry my moni flex..make I run go nswl and usl . E be like goals go plenty dere.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tip 4rm JUJU association OF Nigeria.

Austria:-Budesliaga.

FK Austria Vienna vs SK Rapid Vienna

Tip:-over2.5 Goals.

GoodLuck.

Stake:-all your Bank. . You can borrow Money to stake and return it when you win.

DISCLAIMer:-You're on your OWN
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ollgeetrxll(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
pls who here uses William Hill?? how is their services??
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin nk ruder don collect 2 red cards .for Slovenia..if.u like goals go flex at ur own risk
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin..so if I play over 1.5 alabi no go carry my moni flex..make I run go nswl and usl . E be like goals go plenty dere.
Bonanza dey carry USL? Coz nairabet nor dey even near dere o. Goals dey plenty for USL sha but nor be all the matches o cool.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Deyqunlay:
relax it stil dey fire
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Avenger4NL:

Bonanza dey carry USL? Coz nairabet nor dey even near dere o. Goals dey plenty for USL sha but nor be all the matches o cool.
?..dem dey carry but I Neva see am today..but on weekends sure
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by clodd007(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
pocoapoco88:
relax it stil dey fire

abeg no vex the akara go tay today...dem neva bring the igbo wey we wan take spice am up.......ejimma go buy am for next street....
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
ollgeetrxll:
pls who here uses William Hill?? how is their services??
They are ok but You've got to go thru KYC and supply correct documents if you'll want to be able to withdraw your winnings. They give 50% bonus on registration up to 50$(thereabouts coz its been a while I registered) or whatever currency you choose. My advice is try to finish with all verifications before you make any deposits cool.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sholad11(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Football. Switzerland - Super League

FC Vaduz-Grasshopper Club Zürich

Grasshopper @1.86

Chaii na 2moro game sef..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Avenger4NL:

They are ok but You've got to go thru KYC and supply correct documents if you'll want to be able to withdraw your winnings. They give 50% bonus on registration up to 50$(thereabouts coz its been a while I registered) or whatever currency you choose. My advice is try to finish with all verifications before you make any deposits cool.

He don't need to submit document. . He should just call them
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:

He don't need to submit document. . He should just call them
Oh really? No ID or passport? I submitted when opening mine sha.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ollgeetrxll(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Avenger4NL:

but when I registered I didn't see anything like clearing.. only know bet365 does that.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hope nobody go vex if I post this sha but it might just happen.
Basel - FC Thun
Tip - X
Possible Cs - 0:0
AND
Austria Wien - Rapid Wien
Tip - X
Possible Cs - 0:0
No play o grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
clodd007:

abeg no vex the akara go tay today...dem neva bring the igbo wey we wan take spice am up.......ejimma go buy am for next street....
u and dis ur igbo,cops full everywia,wait til midnyt oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)