Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,814 members, 7,893,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3060675 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by samutd4u(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2015
kaylechy:

Valencia - Monaco X2 @2.00
Basel - Maccabi tel aviv 1 @1.50
Total odd = 3
Following with 5h
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kennedy67(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Krak(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Deyqunlay49:
WHO IS THE ADMIN CONTROLLING THIS THREAD? COME AND DELETE THIS THREAD AND LETS START ON A FRESH ONE. THIS THREAD IS CURSED ALREADY, LET IT DIE WITH LAST SEASON BIKO.

SPONSOR OR NOT, PFP OR NOT.....OPEN NEW THREAD OOOOOOO

Who cursed the thread? You or who?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Krak(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2015
femcruz:
[b]MORNING HOUSE!!!

I HAVE AN OFFER FOR EVERYONE. THOUGH I WILL UNDERGO A LOT OF STRESS BUT BASED ON THE FACT THAT HAVE BEEN RECEIVING MAILS FROM SOME PEOPLE THAT THEY WANT ME TO TRADE THERE ACCOUNT FOR THEM, AND BASED ON THE STRATEGY WHICH HAVE BEEN CONSISTENT AND WORKING FOR ME GOING TO ONE WEEK NOW.

I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS SYSTEM WILL LAST BUT FOR NOW, IT'S THE NEXT BEST THING smiley, AND MAKING EVERY MONEY FROM IT, I'LL SOON GO DARK ON IT SO IT WON'T BE EVERYWHERE.

SO THIS HOW IT'S GOING TO WORK.

THIS IS FOR THOSE COMPLAINING OF SMALL CAPITAL.

TO MAKE THINGS FAST COS I WON'T WANT TO SPEND MORE THAN ONE WEEK ON IT.

I'LL ARRANGE A GROUP OF 6-8 PEOPLE IN IT WITH A CAPITAL OF 10K PER PERSON AND YOU'LL GET A RETURN OF 15K(your profit being 5K) BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK.

AFTER A SUCCESSFUL WEEK, WE CAN CONTINUE AS LONG AS OUR SYSTEM KEEPS SAILING BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

AS AM TRADING AND MAKING PROFITS, I'LL BE MAKING PAYOUTS BASED ON WHO CAME BEFORE WHO, SO IF U THE LAST PERSON IN THE GROUP YOU'LL GET YOUR GUARANTEED PAYOUT FIRST.

IF YOU HAVE JUST 5K YOU' CAN GET INVOLVED I'LL TRY TO PAIR YOU TOGETHER WITH SOMEONE.

NOTE: AM NOT NEW TO THIS THREAD AND AM NOT HERE TO GET INVOLVED IN SHADY DEALS WITH ANYONE, MANY PEEPS FROM HERE KNOW ME EVEN OUTSIDE NL. AM SAYING THIS COS SOME PEOPLE DROP COMMENTS OF SCAM THIS...SCAM THAT BUT STILL SEND ME MAILS BEGGING FOR WHAT I OFFER. CHECK UP THE ATTACHED AND SEE THE PAYOUT I MADE RECENT. SUBTRACT THE AMOUNT I WITHDREW AND CHECK HOW MUCH IS LEFT so AS TO SHOW YOU THAT AM NOT ASKING FOR A CONTRIBUTED 10K CAPITAL WHEN MY BALANCE ISN'T ALSO STRONG.

SO LET'S JUST GET SERIOUS WITH WHATEVER WE ARE DOING.

SEND ME A PM IF YOU READY, SO WE GET STARTED.
[/b]

I just pray you will not have problem with people concerning this idea.

Trading accounts for people is one of the wrongest things I know and is a recipe for acrimony.

I will advice you to stick with those that have the cash to run it and that can also run it themselves.

Anyway sha, goodkuck in any decision you take.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by beyondwalls: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2015
AM INTERESTED
I SENT U A PM

femcruz:
[b]MORNING HOUSE!!!

I HAVE AN OFFER FOR EVERYONE. THOUGH I WILL UNDERGO A LOT OF STRESS BUT BASED ON THE FACT THAT HAVE BEEN RECEIVING MAILS FROM SOME PEOPLE THAT THEY WANT ME TO TRADE THERE ACCOUNT FOR THEM, AND BASED ON THE STRATEGY WHICH HAVE BEEN CONSISTENT AND WORKING FOR ME GOING TO ONE WEEK NOW.

I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS SYSTEM WILL LAST BUT FOR NOW, IT'S THE NEXT BEST THING smiley, AND MAKING EVERY MONEY FROM IT, I'LL SOON GO DARK ON IT SO IT WON'T BE EVERYWHERE.

I'LL ARRANGE A GROUP OF 6-8 PEOPLE IN IT WITH A CAPITAL OF 10K PER PERSON AND YOU'LL GET A RETURN OF 15K(your profit being 5K) BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK.

AFTER A SUCCESSFUL WEEK, WE CAN CONTINUE AS LONG AS OUR SYSTEM KEEPS SAILING BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

AS AM TRADING AND MAKING PROFITS, I'LL BE MAKING PAYOUTS BASED ON WHO CAME BEFORE WHO, SO IF U THE LAST PERSON IN THE GROUP YOU'LL GET YOUR GUARANTEED PAYOUT FIRST.

IF YOU HAVE JUST 5K YOU' CAN GET INVOLVED I'LL TRY TO PAIR YOU TOGETHER WITH SOMEONE.

NOTE: AM NOT NEW TO THIS THREAD AND AM NOT HERE TO GET INVOLVED IN SHADY DEALS WITH ANYONE, MANY PEEPS FROM HERE KNOW ME EVEN OUTSIDE NL. AM SAYING THIS COS SOME PEOPLE DROP COMMENTS OF SCAM THIS...SCAM THAT BUT STILL SEND ME MAILS BEGGING FOR WHAT I OFFER. CHECK UP THE ATTACHED AND SEE THE PAYOUT I MADE RECENT. SUBTRACT THE AMOUNT I WITHDREW AND CHECK HOW MUCH IS LEFT so AS TO SHOW YOU THAT AM NOT ASKING FOR A CONTRIBUTED 10K CAPITAL WHEN MY BALANCE ISN'T ALSO STRONG.

[/b]
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by limpopo: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
HALFTIME/ FULLTIME PREDICTIONS

N.B; PLEASE PLAY THEM SINGLES.. STAKE EQUAL AMOUNT ON ALL.... #Gala tinz sha.... don't accumulate ooo...

AT LEAST IF WE FIT CHOP 2 OUT OF THE 8.. THEN OUR CAPITAL IS SAFE

Jelgava. vs. Ventspils. x/x

KuPs. vs. IFK Mariehamn. x/x

KTP. vs. Inter Turku. x/2

Douglas Haig. vs. Sportivo Belgrano. x/1

Basel. vs Maccabi Tel Aviv. x/1

Celtic. vs. Malmo. x/1

Wigan. vs. Scunthorpe. x/1. or. 1/1

BFC Daugavpils. vs. Skonto. x/2

dont accumulate ooooo.

play them singles.

Stake equal amount on alll

#gala tinz ooo

cc; sucobaba .... calebsky

Won 2 put of 8.... my capital is secure with a very little profit

jelgava and Douglas haig did it
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ymdo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sheffield Wednesday - Reading FC 1X @ 1.30
Wolverhampton Wanderers - Queens Park Rangers 1X @ 1.25
Valencia CF - AS Monaco (Away Team Clean Sheet) No @ 1.22
Skenderbeu Korce - NK Dinamo Zagreb (First Team Clean Sheet) No @ 1.25
SK Rapid Vienna - Shakhtar Donetsk (Away Team Clean Sheet) No @ 1.22
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Deyqunlay49: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Krak:

Who cursed the thread? You or who?
Please hold on, your question is important to us.....a jobless fellow will answer you shortly.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Lionhearted: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
femcruz:
[b]MORNING HOUSE!!!

[/b]

Yeah. I can testify. You've been around since the days of micky, rabonni, unclenna, jethro etc. Likewise me on a deactivated moniker.

But I will advice you not to go this route cos your intention will be miscontrued. Have your reputation intact bro.

Don't trade for anybody

Punting isn't for broke a.s.s. If they dont have money so be it.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Krak(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Deyqunlay49:

Please hold on, your question is important to us.....a jobless fellow will answer you shortly.

Pls play some nice music while you put me on hold.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
I've said this before & I'd say it again!!! There is no system whatsoever that can be used when it comes to betting,particularly football betting!! All those claiming to trade account & shit for you are all scams & jobless people & if I'd ever believe a cent of what they say I'd like to see proof!
Nothing works more than proving yourself.they see the desperation in the thread as a result of the losses some of y'all been accumulating & they are talking about 10k to make 15k a week? Nigga,that's bullshit & any one of y'all that contact these people must be dumb!!
If you don't know how to play,it's better you watch someone that knows what he's doing & follow up then chunk your money on these punks!! If I see a system that has worked for a month straight from the stories of these people,then i would let it be but until then.....DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE THAT MENTIONS THE WORD 'SYSTEM' ON HIS POST!'

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by limpopo: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
BLAQBOYFLY:
I've said this before & I'd say it again!!! There is no system whatsoever that can be used when it comes to betting,particularly football betting!! All those claiming to trade account & shit for you are all scams & jobless people & if I'd ever believe a cent of what they say I'd like to see proof!
Nothing works more than proving yourself.they see the desperation in the thread as a result of the losses some of y'all been accumulating & they are talking about 10k to make 15k a week? Nigga,that's bullshit & any one of y'all that contact these people must be dumb!!
If you don't know how to play,it's better you watch someone that knows what he's doing & follow up then chunk your money on these punks!! If I see a system that has worked for a month straight from the stories of these people,then i would let it be but until then.....DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE THAT MENTIONS THE WORD 'SYSTEM' ON HIS POST!'

Bro....... easy oooo. you just dey para since... haba, let everyone do their wishes.. at least we will here to congratulate them or laugh at them

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Krak(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
1. Levadia Tallina II - Santos Tartu
Tallina win and over 2.5

2. 1899 Hoffenheim - Ingolsatdt 04
Hoffenheim and over 2.5

3. Dortmund U19 - Cologne U19
Dortmund and over 2.5

4. Schalke U19 - Duisburg U19
Schalke and over 2.5

5. Johor DT - Perak
Over 2.5

6. Linkopings Women - Hammarby Women
Over 2.5

YOU CAN COMBINE AND REMIX AS YOU WISH. BUT ALWAYS USE YOUR HEAD.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ymdo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
BLAQBOYFLY:
End Of Discussion!!!

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
godoluwa:
only those that all their means of livelihood depends on punting will not wanna quit. i am into ICT with my office here in ibadan. you cant compare punting with real business. let me ask you a question, do you at any time wish to train your children how to punt? we all have what we intend to achieve in life & there are some certain things that you need to let go. you will never meet dangote at sportbetting house. if the likes of dangote dedicate much of their time to punting, he would have not reach his present stage. lets be creative & dream big. goodluck

you are right bro, I didn't quit because of the money I have lost but because of the effects betting is having on me;

As for those claiming it is a business, I disagree; In a real business, there are days you don't make much profit, but you don't lose any money but in punting you may have 30000 today and decide to invest it and at the end of the day you won't make any profit and even lose all of it.... i
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Laugh at them? Honestly,iono why I quoted this trash talk!!!
limpopo:

Bro....... easy oooo. you just dey para since... haba, let everyone do their wishes.. at least we will here to congratulate them or laugh at them
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lionhearted:
You are right @godoluwa

Even if you are winning punting aren't worth it.

When I started, I never had an uninterrupted night sleep, coupled with the adrenaline rush.

Will quit by Dec but not until European basketball season start. Then back to my Forex, Treasury bills and Binary.

And if you must punt, avoid soccer!
bro, You have said it all.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Look,I understand your point & it makes total sense since punting is a part time thing & am a student but just because you loose doesn't mean everyone should quit like you..so many other people save their families through this & I believe it's been good for them! Quit quietly,don't spoil other people's opinions on the game!
godoluwa:
only those that all their means of livelihood depends on punting will not wanna quit. i am into ICT with my office here in ibadan. you cant compare punting with real business. let me ask you a question, do you at any time wish to train your children how to punt? we all have what we intend to achieve in life & there are some certain things that you need to let go. you will never meet dangote at sportbetting house. if the likes of dangote dedicate much of their time to punting, he would have not reach his present stage. lets be creative & dream big. goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Krak:

I disagree. Avoid Tennis.
lol cheesy

In summary, individual sports like Tennis, Horse racing, Darts, Formula 1, Snooker, Boxing etc are the most unpredictable
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Says who? Entrepreneurs loose investments & private business owners loose money too,only the salary earners don't loose money & betting isn't for everyone,if it doesn't work for you quit quietly & don't try to justify your losses!!
StrafordSTONES:

you are right bro, I didn't quit because of the money I have lost but because of the effects betting is having on me;

As for those claiming it is a business, I disagree; In a real business, there are days you don't make much profit, but you don't lose any money but in punting you may have 30000 today and decide to invest it and at the end of the day you won't make any profit and even lose all of it.... i

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
BLAQBOYFLY:
Look,I understand your point & it makes total sense since punting is a part time thing & am a student but just because you loose doesn't mean everyone should quit like you..so many other people save their families through this & I believe it's been good for them! Quit quietly,don't spoil other people's opinions on the game!

Gbam!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
BLAQBOYFLY:
loss? kindly read my post & understand it bro. am nt asking anybody to quit. i made reference to some professional punters on this that have quit punting. moreover, i never quote you that you should quit. between some minutes past 9am & this hour, have made 8rollover vfl bet. nt all about not making money but you need to see beyond ur nose. wishing u gudluck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Krak(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
BLAQBOYFLY:
Says who? Entrepreneurs loose investments & private business owners loose money too,only the salary earners don't loose money & betting isn't for everyone,if it doesn't work for you quit quietly & don't try to justify your losses!!

Word. Truth is that no single business or any human endeavour is meant for everybody. It pays some people and stings others.

Even religion is not meant for everybody.

If punting does not pay anybody then that person should just quit, simple.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
BLAQBOYFLY:

Bro, don't mind all these ppl lamenting. Abeg we need ur today tips grin

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Lionhearted: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
kelvic1:
lol cheesy

In summary, individual sports like Tennis, Horse racing, Darts, Formula 1, Snooker, Boxing etc are the most unpredictable

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by businessnoni(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
BLAQBOYFLY:

Entrepreneurs lose heavily especially in stock market. Even offline business close most times less than five years after start up. Statistically more than 80% of new business don't survive the first 5-10 years...Risk is everywhere everyday. Most salaried employees 'don't lose money' but the don't have major opportunity to become rich either... Risk brings rewards. Just know your onion, be disciplined and you will most likely be OK. Be it in punting, ICT, academics, music, stock market, real estate. People lose money everyday in every sector of life but then a few become very successful too in them. The difference is knowledge, chance, destiny, faith all working together and in sync with one another. Find your own success path. Every man MUST discover his to be successful. Thanks... and sorry for the note

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
LMAO!! 8rollovers? On vfl? Very good! Keep up the hardworking!!
godoluwa:
loss? kindly read my post & understand it bro. am nt asking anybody to quit. i made reference to some professional punters on this that have quit punting. moreover, i never quote you that you should quit. between some minutes past 9am & this hour, have made 8rollover vfl bet. nt all about not making money but you need to see beyond ur nose. wishing u gudluck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yemi2plus(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Two pages gone without a single pick but just talk. Is this why we are here?

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
BLAQBOYFLY:
LMAO!! 8rollovers? On vfl? Very good! Keep up the hardworking!!
lol. thats why i asked you to see beyond your nose. look here man, some games are static on vfl. am nt bragging or trying to convince anybody to see me as anything. check all my post on this thread & you will never see a single screenshot from me. if you have good knowledge of IT & can spend good time with vfl, you will understand some games that has a single plan. virtual games is like lotto that has different game plans. anyway, we are all entitled to our opinion. my man, when you become big, you will realize what am saying. btw, this will be my last reply to your mentions so as not to derail the thread. gudluck

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Timbuktu14:
omo, go dey thank Felaini o

Aswear bro... grin The Big Belgian!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.