Stats: 3,174,859 members, 7,893,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3061023 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Abmbola: 5:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Australia South Australia Premier League, Final Round
29/8/2015
West Torrens Birkalla -:- Adelaide City
Handicap 1:0
odd:1.60
Time 06:00
NET 0%
#Team No Statistics#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by bemagnify: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Pls dia is an error in my merrybet username for d PFP....pls my merrybet username is bemagnify nd not bemaz....pls d error shud b corrected in d master list...tnx

cc puskin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2015
lexylexy:

And we are just privileged to participate. Dude d last time i checked,merrybet is not a charity organisation. If u times 200 by 3 slots its 600 naira each person would stake,times 160 persons,it's not even up to 100k. My brother whether u like it or not merrybet is doing us a favour because dey not gonna make profit from dis. Some of us stake more than 1000 every day and still loose so kini big deal. Why didn't nairabet,bet9ja or any other bookies sponsor. U need to understand how to use d word privilege . So heineken is privileged to sponsor champions league Abi? Champions league used to be just 6 groups before it was increased to 8 groups to accommodate more countries. Now,who do u think is responsible for that,UEFA? Sponsors bro,change dey say is constant so brace up cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2015
chimajii:

That's the link to my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1788832/daily-tennis-betting-pick-tips/60
I am too busy trying to excel in what I simply do. No time to entertain such nonsense.
Oga Chimajii, You're taking this BS too serious na undecided , a simple look at the activities of that account should tell anyone the owner is one deranged psycho.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Today is saturday, 90% of loses occur on saturdays... Stake responsibly. grin

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2015
BTW 7-17th, i will be away...I dunno when the competition will commence. If it begins after that period, I am still in but otherwise, I kindly withdraw. My final exam in the university during that period. Good luck to my people here... Tonyx4x44, opsydudu and may the force be with u all.

Cc puskin, troot, akyram

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2015
edenhazard:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hustla baba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alaye mi
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Abmbola: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2015
Abmbola:
CHILE Primera Division, Apertura
29/8/2015
Santiago Wanderers -:- Huachipato
Home win
odd:1.55 WONgringrin
Time 00:00
NET 0%
#Team No Statistics#
WONgrin

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Abmbola: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Abmbola:
MEXICO Primera Division, Apertura
29/8/2015
Santos Laguna -:- Unam Pumas
Handicap 0:1
odd:1.75 WONgringrin
Time 03:30
NET 0%
#Team No Statistics#
WONgrin

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Abmbola: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Abmbola:
MEXICO Liga de Ascenso, Apertura
29/8/2015
Merida FC -:- Veracruz
odd:1.55 WONgringrin
Time 02:30

Cimarrones De Sonora -:- Club Celaya
odd:1.65 WONgringrin
Time 04:00
NET 0%
#Team No Statistics#
WONgringrin

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by stlaibrowne(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
clodd007:
am saying this out not to witchhunt anybody bt this how it starts before you know it ....it would have risen to 1k per slip....this is a competition for we punters not for one bookie to come and rip us off.....we should be the one deciding how much we bet per slip and you moderators dont represent our interest well....then there is a problem somewhere

Bro I agree with you on this. And it is time we make a stand for ourselves, this is a competition for the punters and this make me wonder if the moderators represent the bookie or actually the punters interest. Even the minimum stake will be increased the bookie or the moderators on the other should give a good reason for that because to be honest that 4th to 10th position would be given 10k each is not one.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Abmbola: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Abmbola:
Columbia Liga Postobon II
29/8/2015
Boyaca Patriotas -:- Boyaca Chico FC
odd:1.80 WONgringrin
Time 02:00
NET 0%
#Team No Statistics#
WONgrin

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Abmbola: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2015
Abmbola:
Australia South Australia Premier League, Final Round
29/8/2015
West Torrens Birkalla -:- Adelaide City
odd:1.60 WONgringrin
Time 06:00
NET 0%
#Team No Statistics#
WONgringringringringringrin 6/6

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Abmbola: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Australia Queensland National Premier League
29/8/2015
Brisbane Strikers -:- Northern Fury
Away win
Odd:8.15

Odd:3.55
Time:09:00
NET 0%
#Team No Statistics#
Very Risky faa.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ezychris(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Mversed:
''put me through here''?. If to say dis thread na hole, i 4 shove u in, then u thank me later
Fanshi jhor! Wan dey shw ursef? Oponu!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by puskin: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2015
I think some ppl here just want to talk for sake of talking.

If you honestly feel #200 is a big amount for you to get a chance to WIN any of the above mentioned prizes.

Please, Please & Please, kindly withdraw from the competition.

No one put is putting a gun to your head to participate.

There are numerous competitions that occur on NL. I am yet to see where a monetary amount was given to the winners.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by puskin: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
clodd007:

what I keep hearing is that increasing the minimum slip to 200 is a win win situation but the simple question is WHAT IS THE MOTIVE AND REASON BEHIND THE INCREASE. ....if we have ppl organizing the competition on our behalf and are not on our side then God help us.....u cant just wake up decide you want to make d Sun bigger one morning and not have a reason to that stead......all I see is naive new punters eager to participate and forgetting they own the competition called pfp.....its not just a privilege u have a ryt to participate if u meet the minimum requirements and we also have the right to make input about any direction we want the competition to take......there is no losing mentality.......the question is WHY.....YOU CANT JUST WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND DECIDE FOR US TO START USING 200 WHEN WE ALL DIDNT DECIDE THAT......THIS IS OUR COMPETITION. ...MERRYBET is just privileged to sponsor. ....

Like really, did you just type that??

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by stlaibrowne(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Abmbola:
Australia Queensland National Premier League
29/8/2015
Brisbane Strikers -:- Northern Fury
Away win
Odd:8.15

Odd:3.55
Time:09:00
NET 0%
#Team No Statistics#
Very Risky faa.
Bro this is the same reason I couldn't play your game yesterday who is to win with the handicap 0:1 you didn't specify
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by akraym(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2015
clodd007:

what I keep hearing is that increasing the minimum slip to 200 is a win win situation but the simple question is WHAT IS THE MOTIVE AND REASON BEHIND THE INCREASE. ....if we have ppl organizing the competition on our behalf and are not on our side then God help us.....u cant just wake up decide you want to make d Sun bigger one morning and not have a reason to that stead......all I see is naive new punters eager to participate and forgetting they own the competition called pfp.....its not just a privilege u have a ryt to participate if u meet the minimum requirements and we also have the right to make input about any direction we want the competition to take......there is no losing mentality.......the question is WHY.....YOU CANT JUST WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND DECIDE FOR US TO START USING 200 WHEN WE ALL DIDNT DECIDE THAT......THIS IS OUR COMPETITION. ...MERRYBET is just privileged to sponsor. ....

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Pelumih(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Over 2+ Goals
Balikesirspor vs Karabukspor

Huddersfield Town vs Queens Park Rangers

Brentford vs Reading

Heracles vs Twente Enschede

Stuttgart vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Oostende vs Waregem

Utrecht vs Groningen

Annan Athletic vs Montrose

Barcelona vs Malaga

Strictly singles!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by puskin: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2015
lexylexy:

And we are just privileged to participate. Dude d last time i checked,merrybet is not a charity organisation. If u times 200 by 3 slots its 600 naira each person would stake,times 160 persons,it's not even up to 100k. My brother whether u like it or not merrybet is doing us a favour because dey not gonna make profit from dis. Some of us stake more than 1000 every day and still loose so kini big deal. Why didn't nairabet,bet9ja or any other bookies sponsor. U need to understand how to use d word privilege. So heineken is privileged to sponsor champions league Abi? Champions league used to be just 6 groups before it was increased to 8 groups to accommodate more countries. Now,who do u think is responsible for that,UEFA? Sponsors bro,change dey say is constant so brace up cool

Thank You Sir for this.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonyx4x44(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Bro this is the same reason I couldn't play your game yesterday who is to win with the handicap 0:1 you didn't specify

away +1
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Richhard(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2015
beautyfunke:
@puskin, let me bring to your notice
this youngman CHIMAJII is a
SCAMMER, he collect 7500 from me
to send me tips, but he ran away with
my money, PLS BE AWARE

Proving it will be cool, not this empty noise
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2015
nymphomaniac:
BTW 7-17th, i will be away...I dunno when the competition will commence. If it begins after that period, I am still in but otherwise, I kindly withdraw. My final exam in the university during that period. Good luck to my people here... Tonyx4x44, opsydudu and may the force be with u all.

Cc puskin, troot, akyram

My best wishes are with you. Goodluck in your exams.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonyx4x44(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2015

1. 29.08.15 15:00
Bournemouth - Leicester City (Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: Leicester City @ 1.70
Result:
2. 29.08.15 15:00
Celtic Glasgow - FC ST Johnstone (Under/Over 1,5 goals in 1st half)
Customer type: Under @ 1.65
Result:

total odd: 2.85

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Funny thread...one drama...so many pages to read. Rules been manipulated... more drama to unfold.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by culdady(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2015
guy check this games out.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Jammie101(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2015
chimajii:

Bitter much? You're the same person as @successimpactld dude. Did u say pay me 7.5k for tips?.
Hear me and Hear me well. If ever that I collected money from you or any1 to send you tips*tips that I post on my thread for free?* at that on this forum. I swear on My fathers GRAVE may whatever I do in Life Never Go My way. But if I have not or never collected money from you, or had any conversation to that effect and u came here to drum up a shock value attention. May my fathers GRAVE and Spirit Never Let you see GOOD in this life you came out, U'll feed from hand to Mouth. Any1 behind this @beautyfunke moniker and subsequent monikers that will spring up to levy such allegation, doctor non-existing supposed evidence to show as proof or second such thought which is totally false for whatever gains.
Bruhh this too deep.. careful man careful!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Jammie101(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2015
puskin:

Like really, did you just type that??
LAWL grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksj93: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2015
chimajii:

Kwakwakwak...I don't need to answer such. There are persons whom if someone random comes out to say 'this person that person' scammed me everyone will vouch for the said person. Forget and discredit that post. Just do this simple things
1. Ask the person where she paid the money, into whose a/c, when did we speak. Kikikiki
@puskin this @beautyfunke is the same person as @sucessimpactltd. Very evident. I guess this is a way of him trying to get back at me for whatever hammer u may dropped on her*tho it's a him** for disturbance in the thread. Need I say, I don't CHARGE FOR TIPS. I CAN NEVA STOOP SO LOW TO SWINDLE MONEY FROM ANY1. Watch the bitter soul make up more lies. Usually I don't reply to such talks. You failed at ur lies. There are people who u don't associate the word 'SCAM' with. U just mentioned the wrong person. @beautyfunke keep trying. U NEED MORE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE.
U myt wanna edit dah part cuz I know u used to....
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by undergoals: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Gimnasia Mendoza - All Boys
Gimnasia L.P. - Boca Juniors
Tadjenant vs blida
Slavia Mozyr - Mikashevich
Brest vs naftan
Copiapo - Nublense
Aris vs ermis
Reims vs lorient
Setubal vs Rio ave

Tip: under2.5.. acc @ ur own risk
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksj93: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2015
beautyfunke:
@puskin, let me bring to your notice
this youngman CHIMAJII is a
SCAMMER, he collect 7500 from me
to send me tips, but he ran away with
my money, PLS BE AWARE
u don't just ryt this n expect any1 to believe u not even puskin that's got a past wid chima....chima ain't a newbie here....u need to present ya proof for such allegation

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59