Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (2188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3046274 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Hunry: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dont Dull, join merrybet thru the link below and enjoy free bonus
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
BlueRat:
Mhen...went thru over 1000pages of this thread and jeez...lots of big bosses have been sent to villa grin
I disagree sir
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by rednuth(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
BlueRat:
Mhen...went thru over 1000pages of this thread and jeez...lots of big bosses have been sent to villa grin

cheesy alabi na frm ogun state
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by AVVS(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
godoluwa:
I disagree sir
what's your total gain this year?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
godoluwa:
I disagree sir
well,maybe they all went lowkey,I know a couple of 'em who did that
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by rednuth(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
liv - unda 11.5corner inplay booked !
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Audit ya punting account. Msg from the gods for the 3rd time grin

If u re at loss,abeg no come bck next year
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by rednuth(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
dortmund is this a 2/1 game? shocked
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
rednuth:
dortmund is this a 2/1 game? shocked
that was we thought against PAOK rather they sent guys to villa
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Toptipster:
like seriously akin alabi nairabet, wanna go the way of 1960bet with minimum of 3 games..lol, no single bet inplay again , got this prompt Minimum number of outcomes for 2-way bets is 2 when plenty bookies full ground.. ko joor...KJ
paying out soonest and am closing that crazy site soon..Au revoir alabi. grin grin grin grin

after months of not betting, I came back yesterday and used my ATM to fund my account, only to discover that single bets are no longer allowed, I really cried cuz I ve been away for a long time and as such didn't know matches to stake on if not my Normal in play...was my 10k going to go like that?...I quickly clicked the lowest odd @ 1.3 live and combined man u over 0.5 goals...dats how I was saved.....but if nairabet doesn't change that rule, I'm done with them...I hate greedy people

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
AVVS:
what's your total gain this year?
5naira sir

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
BlueRat:
well,maybe they all went lowkey,I know a couple of 'em who did that
alabi don do dem strong thing be dat
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
rednuth:

cheesy alabi na frm ogun state
nope, he is from Ibadan
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Ganjafama(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
godoluwa:
dude wetin nah, I no be akinalabi
My bro I dey vex for dat guy. He don send me to villareal many times.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by rednuth(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Karkarash:
that was we thought against PAOK rather they sent guys to villa

lol. make i dey look jelelii. liverpool still booked ! under 11.5corner dey smell fresh in inplay
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by rednuth(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
godoluwa:
nope, he is from Ibadan

hw u take knw sef ?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Alabi wants people to be combining bets even when the singles are not 75% guaranteed... People that stake single inplays still lose; I'm one of them but Alabi wants to cut out his own risks so that his customers will be the ones most likely to Fail(GREED GREED GREED) I just hope Merrybet doesn't follow your footsteps and if they don't which I'm praying for, R.I.P NAIRABET.....CUS all the punters will run to Merrybet....

7 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
StrafordSTONES:

after months of not betting, I came back yesterday and used my ATM to fund my account, only to discover that single bets are no longer allowed, I really cried cuz I ve been away for a long time and as such didn't know matches to stake on if not my Normal in play...was my 10k going to go like that?...I quickly clicked the lowest odd @ 1.3 live and combined man u over 0.5 goals...dats how I was saved.....but if nairabet doesn't change that rule, I'm done with them...I hate greedy people
good to see you back boss.

@ the bolded, I've port to bonanza win and merrybet, no time for shit coz i hate people who are self-centred.

Pfp they wont sponsor, event code they wont include in their game......MTCHEEEW!

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ganjafama:
My bro I dey vex for dat guy. He don send me to villareal many times.
hehehe? honestly naija bookies SUCKS
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by rednuth(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
StrafordSTONES:
Alabi wants people to be combining bets even when the singles are not 75% guaranteed... People that stake single inplays still lose; I'm one of them but Alabi wants to cut out his own risks so that his customers will be the ones most likely to Fail(GREED GREED GREED) I just hope Merrybet doesn't follow your footsteps and if they don't which I'm praying for, R.I.P NAIRABET.....CUS all the punters will run to Merrybet....

nairabet vex me yesterday sef.. i just ran to anoda betting site straight
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Last acca of business year is quarter to green...one more goal needed from turkey

Time to start scabbashing
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
godoluwa:
alabi don do dem strong thing be dat
na so my brother...or maybe they became millionaires tho
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
StrafordSTONES:

Can't remember when last I used nairabet. Too bad, they think only to fleece their customers.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
inplay:
good to see you back boss.

@ the bolded, I've port to bonanza win and merrybet, no time for shit coz i hate people who are self-centred.

Pfp they wont sponsor, event code they wont include in their game......MTCHEEEW!

I tire my brother...I de tell you say I wan cry yesterday; if no be that man u over 0.5, i for no know wetin I go use my 10k play and na loosing be that......Thank God I have merrybet account...No more Nairabet in my life
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Calebsky:

Can't remember when last I used nairabet. Too bad, they think only to fleece their customers.

I found out late but I ve started taking precautionary/protective measures
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by iykmora(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
greedy 9ja books! SMH

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Calebsky:

Boss,expect my whatsapp msg,I have a business proposition for you against next year

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by beright: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
godoluwa:
5naira sir
i tear laugh
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
BlueRat:
Boss,expect my whatsapp msg,I have a business proposition for you against next year

ok
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Click on my signature for join merrybet today and flee from alabi nairabet..greedy bookie grin

So much Inplays and single bets are allowed.

Join merrybet today and win Big cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.