Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,265 members, 7,928,872 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! (1518 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Em2va: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2009
Imagine your sister comes home and says she getting married to TUFACE,
who has gotten two of his video acquaintances pregnant more than once, but still keeps
singing of a hope of marrying a virgin, while he is galivanting; would you release your sister
to him?
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Skidoc(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2009
I won't release my most hated ex-girlfriend to him! angry angry
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Em2va: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2009
Skidoc:

I won't release my most hated ex-girlfriend to him! angry angry

Ouch!!!
but every one loves him you know?
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Skidoc(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2009
No. I don't think everyone loves him. Not after all the multiple impregnating stories!
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by lucabrasi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2009
thank GOD all my sisters are fixed,however theres an advantage in one's sister marrying 2face,at least you knwheis not infertile so there wont be any fear of childnessness
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by tosinadeda: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2009
Wetin dey there?
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by chyk91(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2009
never.
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Em2va: 5:17am On Jan 03, 2009
lucabrasi:

thank GOD all my sisters are fixed,however theres an advantage in one's sister marrying 2face,at least you knwheis not infertile so there wont be any fear of childnessness

I feel You on dat one bro
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by sweeti14(f): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2009
God forbid shocked shocked,Olorun maje shocked shocked.I can't let him use them as specimens in his "SAFE SEX" or "LIVE RESPONSIBLY" PRACTICALS. undecided
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Pepeye(f): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2009
Tu face don sufer for una hand rofl shocked

At this rate he will never get married cry
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Dclique(m): 3:22am On Jan 07, 2009
Hell No!!
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Ben13: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2009
It depends undecided
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by olumide4: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2009
If tuface come to this world again,i will never do that tok of now
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by clemcykul(f): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2009
all this on tuface?
lmao! the dude need to be castrated for sure grin
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Emad(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2009
wona don start New year again with tubaba!! grin
well i will speak for myself, " for my sister errrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh, i think i will take her first to the asylum, just to make sure she is not mad , than after 300years then if she insists i will kill her with a butcher's knife that way it looks like an accident"
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by UNLEASHED(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2009
Na new thing?
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by origina9ja(f): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2009
nah never
i'm okay
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Meldrick(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ POSTER
Think of a better thread to start. When you say anything on Tuface, a lot of people contribute, that shows he is a superstar but this is an old topic. LEAVE TUFACE LONE. A lot of you are just criticising but you are worse than what he did. You girls will discourage your sister because you all still want to have a taste of what he has to offer. No be Mr biggs and Tantaliser girls una be. ABEG MIND YOUR BUISNESS AND DISCUSS YOUR OWN ISSUE
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Meldrick(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ POSTER
Think of a better thread to start. When you say anything on Tuface, a lot of people contribute, that shows he is a superstar but this is an old topic.
LEAVE TUFACE LONE. A lot of you are just criticising but you are worse than what he did. You girls will discourage your sister because you all still want to have a taste of what he has to offer. No be Mr biggs and Tantaliser girls una be. ABEG MIND YOUR BUISNESS AND DISCUSS YOUR OWN ISSUE
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by origina9ja(f): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2009
superstar or supermodel
that not the issue
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by temi4rea(f): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2009
Thank God i dont have one.
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Princessty(f): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hell No Wud I Give My Sister I Wudnt Want Her To get AIDS/HIV Cuz All D Woman He Slept Wit
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by uzoegbu(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2010
Haters thats if your sister's are beautiful grin

So because he has been pregnanting girls that means he wont get marriend right?

By the way the last time i checked he didnt used guns to pregnant the so called girls,they wanted it he didnt raped them so stop hating and get a life.
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2010
Just when I thought Tuface might have disappeared from the planet of the earth.

Nobody cares about a womanizer, Once a womanizer always a womanizer.
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by dosht(f): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2010
Naija ladies will all want to be 2 face wife even after kids
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by MrCork24: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
TuFace is very ugly and he has a very small head. He cant even express himself well in spoken eglish
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by anitabest(f): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2010
No i can't, cos he is a ruffian.
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Meldrick(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

TuFace is very ugly and he has a very small head. He cant even express himself well in spoken eglish

He is sure more handsome than urself, more famous an richer than yourself. You're still struggling with life. grin grin

Princessty:

Hell No Wud I Give My Sister I Wudnt Want Her To get AIDS/HIV Cuz All D Woman He Slept Wit

Holier than thou. When last did you go for an HIV test. Are you sure your sister is not the one with the virus. He will surely avoid her so he wouldn't get infected.

Tubaba, you are 2 much. To hell with this poor haters.
Re: Would You Give Your Sister In Marriage To Tuface! by Princessty(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
Meldrick:

He is sure more handsome than urself, more famous an richer than yourself. You're still struggling with life. grin grin

Holier than thou. When last did you go for an HIV test. Are you sure your sister is not the one with the virus. He will surely avoid her so he wouldn't get infected.

Tubaba, you are 2 much. To hell with this poor haters.

FYI I Am 13 Yrs Old 2 My Sister Doesnt Have Aids Cuz We Dont Live In Nigeria Dat Place is A Rathole

(1) (Reply)

Good Look For Black Women: / Diddy And Nikki Minaj / Video;Nollywood Star,uche Jombo' Divas Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.