Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,375 members, 7,923,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

How Can One Get A Publisher That Pays On Commission.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Can One Get A Publisher That Pays On Commission.. (460 Views)

How To Publish Your Books Without A Publisher / Meet Flora Nwapa, Africa`s First Woman Novelist And First Novel Publisher / A Publisher Or Printing Press Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Publisher That Pays On Commission.. by faval(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
i, have several books that i would love to publish but i have no money to pay fot the publishing and distribition. now my question is how do you get a publisher that publishes your book for free and pays you commision foe each book sold.
please names of such publishing houses are also required.
i think as young and upcoming writer, i represent majority of our youths who have written numerous books but due to lack of cash have been unable to publish. thanks for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Ways To Communicate With Writers / How Well Read Are You? / A POEM Dedicated To All Nigerians(must-read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.