Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

Paul Lambert Slams Jose Mounrinho After He Verbally Abused Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Lambert Slams Jose Mounrinho After He Verbally Abused Him (627 Views)

Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. / Jose Mounrinho Or Loius Van Gaal. Who Is Better? / Paul Lambert Is EPL Latest Managerial Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Lambert Slams Jose Mounrinho After He Verbally Abused Him by FOOTYNEWS: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
http://3.bp..com/-cQgsa9_mMfo/VNdkx_asHnI/AAAAAAAABDA/i4-9_wknLY8/s1600/toure.jpg

English League leaders, Chelsea extended their lead to 7 points thanks courtesy of goals from Eden Hazard and Branislav Ivanovic.

Meanwhile, Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert came out after the game to say that the Chelsea bench was not so gracious in victory.

While he said nothing came from the Special one himself,Jose Mourinho, he was subject to a volley of abusive language during the game.

But, Lambert did also explain that Jose Mourinho was 'halfway down the pitch' when he went to shake his hand at the end of the match.

But the Villa boss said he does admire the blue boss,as he revealed he would not want to learn from his dugout.

Lambert said: "It was something said but not by Jose.

"He is a great manager, it is fantastic what the guy has done, I would love to learn from him as football manager but I wouldn't like to learn things off the pitch from somebody in his dugout.

"I don't know what was said - I don't speak Portuguese, maybe he doesn't speak Glaswegian.

"Maybe he is trying to put pressure on me, I don't know."

SOURCE: http://www.footballresultsplus.com/2015/02/paul-lambert-slams-jose-mounrinho-after.html
Re: Paul Lambert Slams Jose Mounrinho After He Verbally Abused Him by francizy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mourinho knows nothing else other than insulting managers and refs. That man is disgusting..
Re: Paul Lambert Slams Jose Mounrinho After He Verbally Abused Him by Bobandgreat: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
francizy:
Mourinho knows nothing else other than insulting managers and refs. That man is disgusting..

What are u?

(1) (Reply)

Nff Should Not Renew Keshi Contract Now That Gej Is Out / Odion Ighalo Scores 18th Goal Of The Season / Free 2 Odds Picks For Today.. 10/4/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.