Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,572 members, 7,951,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Best Wishes Of The Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Wishes Of The Year (655 Views)

Happy Durga Puja Bangla Quotes Wishes Message SMS Pics / Happy Navratri 2015 Wishes SMS Images Wallpapers HD Free Download / Wishes Of Rabbit And Bear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Wishes Of The Year by meblin: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2009
happy new year my guys in the house, dis year na year of achieving astounding success oh this one na my prophecy to una all.
enemy plan, enemey fail 700 times a day.every copper wey we touch go become gold in our hand.
angel of grace na our partner, Papa God don send am encharge over us through out 2009.
My advise be sey make you endeavor diligently towards this prophecy because success no dey come , where you dey loll in between breast during business hour. Make you no come talk say Papa God don fail you.
Re: Best Wishes Of The Year by neowelsh(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2009
Bro thanks 4 ur wishes, but dis 1 way u 1 turn al d nysc coppers to gold, dat means no nid to go skool. Abi?
Re: Best Wishes Of The Year by neowelsh(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2009
Bro thanks 4 ur wishes, but dis 1 way u 1 turn al d nysc coppers to gold, dat means no nid to go skool. Abi?
Re: Best Wishes Of The Year by meblin: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2009
bros no schl no light, you know when nysc copper turn to gold , na him be say things do better the more.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Girl's Result / Ogaga4luv007,the Chinesse Super_star.lol / Bully School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.