Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,361 members, 7,967,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:29 PM

One Of My Targets This Year. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of My Targets This Year. (776 Views)

Can A Female Banker Meet Her Financial Targets Without Opening Her Legs? / 6 Things That Will Make You A Magnet For Attractive Women This Year. / Can't Figure If My Girlfriend Is Interested In Marrying Me This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Targets This Year. by Nauttyprof(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2009
Pls i need your honest suggestn concerning this. Well among every other targets for myself this year, i've thot of having a girl i've desired for so long. The gist is that we were just friends before, but some yrs ago a special bond (i noticd it in her also) came in and since then we became close friends to the extent that she wasnt ashame of calling my name anywhere just to say hello. Anyway, i now want her to be mine but i dont want it to lead to d end of our friendship cos she respects me as i do to her.
Re: One Of My Targets This Year. by sdbaba: 2:53am On Jan 02, 2009
Just go ahead and tell her how you feel about her cos you will be doing urself great harm if u say because you fear rejection hold back on ur feelings for her.

All the best!
Re: One Of My Targets This Year. by 190: 5:11am On Jan 02, 2009
tell her and loose her sad
a ha hna ha ha ah aha
jst kiddin all da best man

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Calm Her Down / Why Do Girls Play' Hard To Get' In Dating / I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.