Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,432 members, 7,920,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

So So Broken. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So So Broken. (3904 Views)

10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken. / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2015
satope1:
Not a bit sorry for you. You deserved what you got.

You knew he had side chicks all along and still went on to continue dating him. Even warming his bed and cooking for him not minding the risk of STIs or diseases.

You just showed your lack of self respect. This is not a case of love but that of willingly walking through fire and expecting not to be burnt.

I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me for not feeling a tinge of sympathy for her too.
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2015
realdee44:
plz try to read & understand b4 u comment.

This shows you haven't even learnt your lesson.
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Driven:

I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me for not feeling a tinge of sympathy for her too.
Funny enough I don't need ur sympathy.
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Driven:

This shows you haven't even learnt your lesson.
asking him to read & unnd my post b4 commenting has nothing to do with learning any lesson. You are just one of dose ladies who for no just reason hates there fellow ladies.
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2015
realdee44:
asking him to read & unnd my post b4 commenting has nothing to do with learning any lesson. You are just one of dose ladies who for no just reason hates there fellow ladies.

Say whatever you like, I will still not give you my sympathy. Hope you left the pepper soup for both of them to devour? Next time, agree to be a sidechick, you hear?
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2015
Driven:

Say whatever you like, I will still not give you my sympathy. Hope you left the pepper soup for both of them to devour? Next time, agree to be a sidechick, you hear?
U still didn't hear that I don't need your sympathy. Funny enough if u check yourself very well u know that once or twice in ur life u have also been a side chick that is if u will even be truthful to yourself.
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2015
realdee44:
U still didn't hear that I don't need your sympathy. Funny enough if u check yourself very well u know that once or twice in ur life u have also been a side chick that is if u will even be truthful to yourself.

Sidechick, speak for yourself! I'm not a lady like you- one with low self esteem who would agree to such nonsense arrangement. Speak for yourself! You agreed to date a man even though you knew he had other girls, now you think every other girl is like you?
Coming here to seek sympathy which you dont merit.

It's such a shame, mostly because you havent learnt anything, and you most certainly will repeat this mistake.

Desperado. Date the next commando that comes when you know he already has a harem, you hear? You're lucky his fiancee didnt pour hot water on you this time, that's why you're still yarning nonsense here.

Hide your head in shame o'jare!
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2015
Driven...Please do drop it. You don't need to insult her for seeking sympathy or whatever here.

Realdeal44... sometimes just a thank you to a comment is enough. You can't always be right with everyone.

Can you ladies just drop it now please?

2 Likes

Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Driven:

Sidechick, speak for yourself! I'm not a lady like you- one with low self esteem who would agree to such nonsense arrangement. Speak for yourself! You agreed to date a man even though you knew he had other girls, now you think every other girl is like you?
Coming here to seek sympathy which you dont merit.

It's such a shame, mostly because you havent learnt anything, and you most certainly will repeat this mistake.

Desperado. Date the next commando that comes when you know he already has a harem, you hear? You're lucky his fiancee didnt pour hot water on you this time, that's why you're still yarning nonsense here.

Hide your head in shame o'jare!
hehehehehehehehe
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
satope1:
Driven...Please do drop it. You don't need to insult her for seeking sympathy or whatever here.

Realdeal44... sometimes just a thank you to a comment is enough. You can't always be right with everyone.

Can you ladies just drop it now please?
for your infor I didn't come to seek for sympathy I all feel happy in sharing my story that's all I truly don't no what is bitting that chick. Anyways I don't have time for u both.
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
@satope, thanks ma'am, I'll heed your advice. Judging from her last post, I'm completely sure something isn't right somewhere, so I'm out.

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Driven:
@satope, thanks ma'am, I'll heed your advice. Judging from her last post, I'm completely sure something isn't right somewhere, so I'm out.
just b4 u go out, am not a desperate lady as I speak I have 2 officers whose rank are higher than his & 2 with Ranks lower that his they are all out ffor marriage plus other civilians just that am not attracted to them & I can't marry a man am not attracted to. So u can insult me & say anything u like but being desperate is never part of my life. Not just for men alone but for everything about life. Enjoy your day sweetheart.
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
^^^ okay then. my apologies. wish you the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Stare Freaks Me Out / Some Guys Have No Shame / Nigeria Police Raid Lagos S.trip Clubs (in Pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.