Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village (24237 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2015
ahizih:
And dis was de reason why election in my country was shifted,our country might end up not conducting election dis year if we kip using BH as excuse
you are genius ! PDP is not willing to allow INEC to conduct any election !
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by princemillla(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2015
Thought election postponement would av allow military men to be ready?

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by jorlons(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2015
shaqhead:

Does it matter in the overall fight against insurgency? Did the killing of Osama suddenly make Alqaeda go away?...dd the killing of Mohammed Yusuf make them disapear? This fight is complex n bullets alone wont put an end to it. We might kill till d last terrorist standing but if we still have people who pander towards their ideology, you will find that ideology metamorphose into somtin most times worse. When was the last time you "really" heard about Alqaeda but I bet ISIL or ISIS sends shivers down ur spine. The difficult part of this war is countering their ideology n propaganda wc dy use to lure ppl into their fold and this is where functional educational curricula that addresses this issue comes in among other things!
No. They think it's by building useless almajiri schools all over the place without tackling the fundamental issue
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by fasbat(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:
Yesterday the army claimed victory over BH in Damboa, today BH attack in Yobe, 6more weeks to go.
Day 2 after election postponement watching as event unfolds.
meaning election 'might' not hold!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by ogene007: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
Where are the so-called security chiefs ? the little ba.stards?
We understand your pain over the shift in date for the elections. The crisis that the unpatriotic northern elements precipitated in the north east has now come to hunt them. If the six weeks is not enough, they will extend it again by 4 weeks. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by olas24u(f): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Akon419:
Saudi Arabia use to have a good number of Christian and Jews. Recently, have you heard about any church or Synagogue in Saudi if really is political?

Saudi Arabia is just a custodian of does symbols .Those important sites are located there.But there are Christians in syria,iraq,pakistan etc..How much more Nigeria.The ideologies of some muslim countries are different from each other.just read between the lines ,we dont need to write some things
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by asala1: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2015
iiichidodo:
CIA "game changer" analysis vindicates the masterstroke it was by GEJ to involve our neighbours in these fight even amidst criticsms, insults and abuse from every corner including Buhari...
ofcourse we now understand the call by Buhari to slowdown on BH and explore the possibility of using their activities to not only remove every shred of GEJ's credibility but also pander to the dreams of every core islamic northerner and idealogy of BH that is the total islamization of Nigeria,its institutions and its oil blocs...

Another Okupe. You are not making sense.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by ngoziiwenofu1: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Boko Haram case will soon end. Please I assure you to vote GEJ. All this insurgency, kidnapping will come to an end. It's just to Marr GEJ's administration. Let us not be deceived my brothers and sisters. cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by dayo23(f): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2015
ogene007:

We understand your pain over the shift in date for the elections. The crisis that the unpatriotic northern elements precipitated in the north east has now come to hunt them. If the six weeks is not enough, they will extend it again by 4 weeks. GEJ till 2019.
use your brain boy
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by watchindelta(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Even with 4 countries together boko boiz still can't give up. That means these bokoboiz must be very strong with very good backup of supporters undecided cool
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by iiichidodo: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
asala1:

Another Okupe. You are not making sense.
Like we give two flying f**ks what you care??
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by jude33084(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Malala, 17, who was shot by the Pakistani Taliban for defying threats about her attending school, visited Nigeria in July last year to urge President Goodluck Jonathan to take action.

A 17 years old girl teachin GEJ what to do since 1900 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by Southernpalms: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Boko Haram will be a thing of the past soon.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by Southernpalms: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ok

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by juman(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Boko haram is wasting their time.

They will achieve nothing from their actions.

Of course nigeria fails the common people.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by jude33084(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Southernpalms:
Boko Haram will be a thing of the past soon.

Amen to that bro cool
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by organic973: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bantino:
Hmmmm, what does boko haram want self?

I don't think they have made it know officially because GEJ has called them severally for a dialogue to reach agreement as late president did with the militants but they didn't respond positively.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by ahizih(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

you are genius ! PDP is not willing to allow INEC to conduct any election !
My brother let me say this without fear or favour, Nigeria has become a failed state,cause all the things happening right now are characteristics of a failed state
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by asala1: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
iiichidodo:
I need help, I am sick
cool
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by cyberguy72(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:
Yesterday the army claimed victory over BH in Damboa, today BH attack in Yobe, 6more weeks to go.
Day 2 after election postponement watching as event unfolds.
The elections were postponed becos JEGA cannot do his work.He has totally lost it,he shld step down.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by Litmus: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Actually, this is another thing Nigeria should watch out for since we have made the mistake of accepting the help of our sneaky neighbors. Any attack by any of the neighboring countries on Nigeria communities will be blamed on Bokoharam. Indeed, if Bokoharam had their bases there all this time and these neighboring countries were hiding the fact or doing all they could to mislead us, now they don't have to pretend any more since we'd just think that we're being attacked by Bokoharam which is waging war on everybody. Our neighbors have legitimacy now and we'd never know the truth ever again.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by Litmus: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
For example, France can now arm Bkohoaram to hearts content in Cameroon, when Bokoharam come out in huge convoys to attack Nigeria we'd not be able to point fingers or suspect anything since the pretense is that Bokoharam is fighting everybody and is based all around us. Oyigbo think they are wise

Eventually, if we don't get on top of this which will actually now be difficult, Bokoharam will be lunching attacks in Nigeria from our french Neighbors, Benin, Niger, Chad and Cameroon.....

But these are just thoughts.....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akon419:
Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' "
Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39. You don't even know ur Koran . U ar one of those zumbi followers

I used to think you islamophobes knew the difference btw the Qur'an and the Hadith but now I see I was mistaken. Qur'an is from Allah, Hadiths are sayings of the prophet.
Yeah, there are hadiths that talk about 72 Virgins as one of the several rewards in paradise. But to attain paradise one must do things that are pleasing to Allah, killing of innocent souls is not allowed in Islam, as Allah says in the Qur'an 151

قُلْ تَعَالَوْا أَتْلُ مَا حَرَّمَ رَبُّكُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ ۖ أَلَّا تُشْرِكُوا بِهِ شَيْئًا ۖ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا ۖ وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَوْلَادَكُمْ مِنْ إِمْلَاقٍ ۖ نَحْنُ نَرْزُقُكُمْ وَإِيَّاهُمْ ۖ وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ ۖ وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ وَصَّاكُمْ بِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ

Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them;- come not nigh to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.

No I'm not a zombie follower, I'm sure of the path I'm on, the straight path.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent / Unscrupulous People Edit Jimi Agbaje's Wikipedia Page (photos). / NPA Terminates Intels Pilotage Contract Over Failure To Remit $145.84m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.