Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? (5788 Views)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? / Meeting My Crush, As A Newly Married Man, I Am Confused; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Fatalveli:
The girl is an amateur writer in the Literature section. And I must say I'm impressed with the way she extracted series of emotions from the readers..... Its a pity Lit. Section is down.

I'll still read your stories when I have the time. Btw you are so pretty*winks*
thanks dear...
Re: Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? by ddeston(m): 1:16am On Feb 12, 2015
Chinwe. Honestly I am going to talk to you. Teenager to teenager.

First of all, I don't know how to punctuate.so don't mind how it is.

Now assuming you are a guy. And you find yourself in this situation. What would you do?

Now listen to me. Don't think marriage is gonna save you from poverty, honestly I know what am talking about.

Now let me tell you a story.

Am the first son of a family of four. Dad died when I was four years old.

His brothers confiscated all his wealth.
It didn't shake mum though. She managed to amass some wealth without remarrying.

Then in 2010 she did a business that went wrong. And we went from living in a duplex in festac town to an uncompleted building in benin.

So tell me is there any kind of suffering that hurts more than that?

Elder sis suggested what u just suggested now and mum didn't allow it.

To cut the whole long story short.
Last year. I won 3 awards and bought the former uncompleted building we where living in. 22nd of this month I would be 20.

Elder sis Now a fashion designer.
Whole family living comfortably. Although things are still kinda rough.

So what's the essence of my story.
Even as a girl you too. Can make enough to rescue Urself and your family from poverty.

If the guy u currently want to marry, notice u are marrying him to avoid poverty. He won't respect u honestly.

Contact me. We could talk extensively am interested in ur case.

Note; I don't have money to give u ooo. Probably gonna coach u.

Am currently in south africa. Would be coming home next week.

Send me a mail at osaro.destiny@yahoo.com.

Last bullet. Never ever marry for the wrong reasons
Re: Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 12, 2015
ddeston:
Chinwe. Honestly I am going to talk to you. Teenager to teenager.

First of all, I don't know how to punctuate.so don't mind how it is.

Now assuming you are a guy. And you find yourself in this situation. What would you do?

Now listen to me. Don't think marriage is gonna save you from poverty, honestly I know what am talking about.

Now let me tell you a story.

Am the first son of a family of four. Dad died when I was four years old.

His brothers confiscated all his wealth.
It didn't shake mum though. She managed to amass some wealth without remarrying.

Then in 2010 she did a business that went wrong. And we went from living in a duplex in festac town to an uncompleted building in benin.

So tell me is there any kind of suffering that hurts more than that?

Elder sis suggested what u just suggested now and mum didn't allow it.

To cut the whole long story short.
Last year. I won 3 awards and bought the former uncompleted building we where living in. 22nd of this month I would be 20??.

Elder sis Now a fashion designer.
Whole family living comfortably. Although things are still kinda rough.

So what's the essence of my story.
Even as a girl you too. Can make enough to rescue Urself and your family from poverty.

If the guy u currently want to marry, notice u are marrying him to avoid poverty. He won't respect u honestly.

Contact me. We could talk extensively am interested in ur case.

Note; I don't have money to give u ooo. Probably gonna coach u.

Am currently in south africa. Would be coming home next week.

Send me a mail at osaro.destiny@yahoo.com.

Last bullet. Never ever marry for the wrong reasons

thanks dear.
Ur words are like soothing balm they have cool my injured (or should i say)poverty strickened heart.
The phone am presently using dont do Email,is the number in your signature reachable?
Re: Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? by ddeston(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2015
That's my Nigeria number.

I am currently not in Nigeria, I came for a seminar here in south africa.

You can try calling me next week Tuesday I should be in town by then.

Moreover what part of Naija do you live?

If you live within Edo state Axis. Then its a good thing.

But if u live in the east. Maybe IMO or Anambra. I could arrange for us to meet.
As I am touring eastern states next week.

So call me next week.

Looking forward to rubbing minds with brilliant girls like you.

See you later

Osaro Destiny
C.E.O ekiema media marketing.
Entrepreneur with swag.

Am out
Re: Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? by Fatalveli(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Chinweblinkz:

thanks dear...
Honey.... I'd prefer thanks honeygrin
Re: Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2015
Fatalveli:
Honey.... I'd prefer thanks honeygrin
ermm..thanks honey...
*whispers* hope your babe isnt following U?
Ah no wan make person pour me acid.
Re: Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? by Fatalveli(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2015
Chinweblinkz:

ermm..thanks honey...
*whispers* hope your babe isnt following U?
Ah no wan make person pour me acid.
Me no get am for babe, I'm just thinking of signing one. And I'm wondering who that might be, can you choose for me
Re: Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? by chido4real(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? by NOIBMUUL(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
I have had sleepless nights thinking about these; what do i tell my prospect husband about my mother?
I feel shameful to tell my friends and i decided to do it here because i believe no one knows me here and i feel safe doing it here.
No need to keep it to myself again, a problem shared is a problem solved.
Please do read and give me your suggestions.

-Am a young girl in my late teens,6.5ft tall and light skinned.
Although am not up to the 'great' twenty,i have had so many suitors but none of them fit my choice.
Its either they are too tall,financially inbalanced or not even Literate to my taste.
Recently a guy came asking for my hand in marriage and he is exactly my choice.
Not too tall,dark and an introvet with a booming business.
You may ask 'why am i in a hurry to get married?'
it had to do with my family background,my getting married would lessen the mouths my Dad feeds.
It will go in a long way to enlighten the yoke of the poor man.
Now the problem is; what do I tell my prospective husband about my mother?
My mother is mentally inbalanced and lives with her parents,the last time i went to visit her i returned home in tears.
She was so lean,her hair was brown and bushy almost growing to a dreadlock but she recognized I and my siblings.
Her elder sister is also sick in the head and it scares me to think it may run in thier blood and am afraid of telling my prospective husband because he and his family may come to the same conclusion and they may withdraw thier interest in me.
Should i dare it and tell him the truth?
Should i tell him my mother divorced my dad long ago?
Should i tell him she is dead?
Please am confused.
I need your help.
Thanks.
* * *yours in Tears,
_ Anonymous

So you have all these problems in your family, yet you are selecting suitors? My dear, you cant eat your cake and have it. Life na give and take.

Anyway, my advise to you is to bare all your issues/problems before your prospective husband. And if I may advise, it is not in your power to select a spouse but rather draw closer to God and allow Him direct your path. Marriage might not even be an escape from your problems as you have proposed, it might compound it. Let God decide for you and never rush into making a life-long decision.

Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Religion Be A Barrier To Relationship/marriage? / This Ass Or Jail Guys / Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.