Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,614 members, 7,888,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Four Sets Of People Who Can Vote And Support Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Sets Of People Who Can Vote And Support Buhari (729 Views)

I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Sets Of People Who Can Vote And Support Buhari by tasha1990: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
*Those intellectually blind and weak.
*Those blinded by ethnicity,tribalism and bigotry.
*Those easily deceived by his pretentious anti-corruption gimmicks.
*Those suffering from all the above terminal sickness.
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Four Sets Of People Who Can Vote And Support Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
tasha1990:
*Those intellectually blind and weak.
*Those blinded by ethnicity,tribalism and bigotry.
*Those easily deceived by his pretentious anti-corruption gimmicks.
*Those suffering from all the above terminal sickness.
GEJ TILL 2019
and if u are OK with Jonathan government ........?
Re: Four Sets Of People Who Can Vote And Support Buhari by abacusCm(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
the only prayer I have for you is that GOD should rule your life the way GEJ has been ruling th country for the next four years.o ya say "amen" to the prayer

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of One Of The Many Ways APC Have Rigged The 2015 Election / Please Tell Me Where To Go / Buhari Bares His Heart About Elections and Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.