Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

First Time Traveler Seeking Advice/tips - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time Traveler Seeking Advice/tips (902 Views)

Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos / World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) / My Journey Across West Africa...from A Ghanaian Traveler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Time Traveler Seeking Advice/tips by dublinkmy6: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello nlanders, I will be traveling to cote d'ivoire in some days' time. I have made enquiries concerning the required documents from the transport company. What i just need is tips from experienced travelers concerning what to expect during the journey and maybe, an insight into the way of life in that country. Thanks in advance.
Re: First Time Traveler Seeking Advice/tips by Merlissa(f): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
1) Google the country, you will get useful tips to guide you

2) Do you speak or understand FRENCH??

3) Download a translating app to help you when you go shopping

4) beware of our nigerian brothers. Some of them are there to help you finish your money

5) Make sure all your travel documents are complete and are with you always

6) Have fun and take lots of pictures
Re: First Time Traveler Seeking Advice/tips by dublinkmy6: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Merlissa:
1) Google the country, you will get useful tips to guide you
2) Do you speak or understand FRENCH??
3) Download a translating app to help you when you go shopping
4) beware of our nigerian brothers. Some of them are there to help you finish your money
5) Make sure all your travel documents are complete and are with you always
6) Have fun and take lots of pictures
thanks. Points noted.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand For Drugs Trafficking / Amazing Public Toilet / 15 funny Pictures All Nigerians Who Use Public Transport Will Immediately Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.