Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (563 Views)

10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood / Which Site Can I Download Foreign Movies? / Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood by lolaxavier(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
It is true that sometimes we feel like going back to the old times when we where much younger, with good old memories. However, our childhood wouldn't have been complete without some fascinating and memorable foreign movies that really got us into movie-narrating contest among peers at home and in school then.
To help you with the throwback, I have collated some movies that were the talk of the town back then and I have also added some pictures that would help you in retrieving lost memories.
No doubt, this will bring smiles to some faces, probably tears...You can add yours as well. MODs, let's relief stress today with this. Would be good to have this on FP.

1. The Good, Bad and Ugly (Clint Eastwood)
2. Nagin
3. Sholay
4. Coming to America

Re: Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
what of toofan, commando and mard
Re: Foreign Movies That Adorned Our Childhood by lolaxavier(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
PLEASE REFER TO THE SECOND SAME TITLED POST. THIS FIRST ONE WAS POSTED BY ERROR. YOU WILL SEE MORE INFO IN OTHER ONE.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Harass Talent – Vanessa Koko / Empire Tv Series Lovers.lets Discuss / Breaking News! Reality Tv Show Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.