Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,827 members, 7,906,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. (4396 Views)

This Is What Buhari Means In Igbo Language. / Election Postponement, In Whose Favour: GEJ, GMB or Nigerians? / 20 Concrete Reasons Why Buhari Means 'FAILURE' For Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pasqa:
i hear say ein change eim name to ugochukwu
Yeaa, I saw a bill board that reads, Mohammadu Ugochukwu Buhari. I no fit laff.
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
chimkaire:
shocked nke a dikwa somehow, nwanna lipsrsealed

nne
lemme try anoda one

K'anyi buharia ya je marchuari cry
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by bokohalal(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Igbos are synonymous with political naivete. Absolutely no political sense and everytime they end up committing political harakiri.
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
bokohalal:
Igbos are synonymous with political naivete. Absolutely no political sense and everytime they end up committing political harakiri.
Mumu, who called you here?
Tell me any aspect of life you're better than Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by bokohalal(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Mumu, who called you here?
Tell me any aspect of life you're better than Igbos.
Thousands of Igbos live on my ancestral land. Not even hundreds of my people live in IGBON land
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
bokohalal:

Thousands of Igbos live on my ancestral land. Not even hundreds of my people live in IGBON land
Meaning?
Please face topic.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by bokohalal(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Do not know why my ancestors did not commit human right violations in olden days. The Igbo Solution would have solved all of Nigeria's problems
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by bokohalal(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Meaning?
Please face topic.
Just like Nigerians run to developed Western countries.
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by asha80(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
bokohalal:

Just like Nigerians run to developed Western countries.
if you want to insult the op pls do...don't drag igbos to your useless argurement here...chinese people flood Nigeria..i guess Nigeria is now more developed that china....i can see how edo is now western world

3 Likes

Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by bokohalal(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
asha80:
if you want to insult the op pls do...don't drag igbos to your useless argurement here...chinese people flood Nigeria..i guess Nigeria is now more developed that china....i can see how edo is now western world
Okay, Sir. However, Edo is Western world to ALL Igbos.
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by asha80(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
bokohalal:

Okay, Sir. However, Edo is Western world to ALL Igbos.
ignorance is bliss...keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by bokohalal(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Edo is West of Igboland!
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Udehpaschal1:

nne
lemme try anoda one

K'anyi buharia ya je marchuari cry
Nnaa, nke a ajodebe njo kwa cry grin

3 Likes

Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by moswags: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
buhari change is here to stay. goodluck jail calls
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by frankyychiji(f): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
For those crying blood because of postponement of the election, the name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo language. For instance, if you want to tell someone to SHIFT, MOVE or POSTPONE something, you simply say Buhari a, ya. If you want to say POSTPONEMENT, it means " I Buhari ihe".
Is it reason why his dream of becoming an elected president is permanently postponed? Will the progress of the country suffer postponement if he becomes president? Anyway God Forbid.
Why only his supporters are crying?
I want those who knows the language to prove me wrong.
Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, , OrlandoOwo, cleverly tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, chukwudi44, priscaoge, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, theassassin, noblezone, ishiamu, babyosisi, blacktechnology, Longeria
phockphockman odogwu!

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
moswags:
buhari change is here to stay. goodluck jail calls
Dreamer.
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by Ikengawo: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2015
chimkaire:
Nnaa, nke a ajodebe njo kwa cry grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by Kingofdevils: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2015
berem:
taa mechionu gi!!

Even Doyin Okupe the bastard had said repeatedly that Buhari is not corrupt. Who are you now to say the incorruptible General is a corrupt man?

Sachie eze ule i ebea or m ga e rapu gi n'ike nsi

Mugu

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by maureen546: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Aboki done come again,shut up and sit down,GEJ till 2019 carry go Mr President.God is with u.
Re: Seriously, The Name "Buhari" Means Postponement In Igbo Language. Pictures. by Pasqa: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Yeaa, I saw a bill board that reads, Mohammadu Ugochukwu Buhari. I no fit laff.
i tire o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira / New Photos Of Musa, Son Of Former Head Of State, Yakubu Gowon / Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.