Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,930 members, 7,912,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:44 AM

A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) (5386 Views)

The Absolute Worst Names In This Section Starting with Rapmoney / Check Out This Mixed Tape Song By Rapmoney / Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2015
mirexxx:
aii baby grin
wow! Nice reply smiley

Thumbs up!!

1 Like

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Beennkumar(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Logicalmind:
Mirexxx, you fat biitch need to burn some calories.

Ugly hippopotamus feeling funky. undecided

grin grin
Dude,

What's your problem? Do you think she's unaware of the fact that she's fat? What exactly do you think you're doing? Trying to point out something that we don't see?

You really need to quit the childish attitude. If you think this is e-bullying, you'll have to think again. This is just childish and lame. I thought you had a "logical mind", or are you hoping to have it someday?

FYI, I checked your profile and I think the statement below describes how I felt, perfectly:

"She can always lose weight, but you're stuck with that ugly face forever."

5 Likes

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Beennkumar:

Ugly face? grin How ironic wink

Btw, dey your lane. She know what happened. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Wow, so cute. Do you guys know each other outside NL?

Lol they don't have too and besides mirexxx deserves dat and beyond becos she is an example of beauty and brain plus her gud character.

2 Likes

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by elantraceey(f): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
phabulux:

Some moments are rare
but no moment is rare
enough to keep
me from saying
even sleep
is not a thing
that can stop me
from announcing
your rarity,
your beauty, but
I won't wait till
val's day to
say this.

Love you,
not
because you are
beautiful
(which you are)
but because if
a fill can be made to
(worthy of a kiss)
best describe you,
you take the glory.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by elantraceey(f): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2015
mirexxx:
lmao! planned work! lame fools thinking they can get to me! grin grin grin
ain't moved by shiii undecided

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Logicalmind:

Was just asking.
I'm from the same place.

we Dun dey plenty oo

welcome to the family
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Nneka123:
Some people too dey look for trouble. Tufikwa! undecided

charcoal calling pot black cheesy
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol they don't have too and besides mirexxx deserves dat and beyond becos she is an example of beauty and brain plus her gud character.

Wow, for a yes or no answer

grin lol, mind me not, just kidding
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2015
wao. this is so wonderful.

love in the air!!

well done mirexxx you deserve it

#observing thread

2 Likes

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Rapmoney(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Beennkumar:

Dude,

What's your problem? Do you think she's unaware of the fact that she's fat? What exactly do you think you're doing? Trying to point out something that we don't see?

You really need to quit the childish attitude. If you think this is e-bullying, you'll have to think again. This is just childish and lame. I thought you had a "logical mind", or are you hoping to have it someday?

FYI, I checked your profile and I think the statement below describes how I felt, perfectly:

grin grin grin
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Rapmoney(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2015
wristwatch:

smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by mirexxx(f): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Wow, so cute. Do you guys know each other outside NL?
thanks dear,nope smiley
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by mirexxx(f): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2015
Logicalmind:
Mirexxx, you fat biitch need to burn some calories.

Ugly hippopotamus feeling funky. undecided

grin grin
what's really the problem do u know me sumwhr? why d hate? am fat so 4kin wat at least i love myself
learn to love urself!
the next time u mention my name i'l report u to d mods!
and remove my pic!
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by mirexxx(f): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:
wao. this is so wonderful.

love in the air!!

well done mirexxx you deserve it

#observing thread
thanks diddy smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by mirexxx(f): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2015
Logicalmind:

Go for a face reconstruction.
Ugliest biitch on Nairaland. tongue
farano pasqal09 seun
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Rapmoney(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2015
For the fact that I admire someone's character, some kids who have refused to grow up can't just stop fooling themselves. Who ever that's going to be hurt by my statement should start looking for a rope to hang himself. "I LOVE MIREXXX". Okay, haters, go hang yourselves!!!

1 Like

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by phabulux: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
mirexxx:
what's really the problem do u know me sumwhr? why d hate? am fat so 4kin wat at least i love myself
learn to love urself!
the next time u mention my name i'l report u to d mods!
and remove my pic!

You don't need to do either. This piece of Poo needs to be put in its right place: the dustbin. I won't wish death on him, but, he ought to stop annoying us with his presence.

1 Like

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by mirexxx(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
phabulux:

You don't need to do either. This piece of Poo needs to be put in its right place: the dustbin. I won't wish death on him, but, he ought to stop annoying us with his presence.
lol thanks
I didn't say i was gonna remove my pics ooo
I meant he should remove d one he posted smiley
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
For the fact that I admire someone's character, some kids who have refused to grow up can't just stop fooling themselves. Who ever that's going to be hurt by my statement should start looking for a rope to hang himself. "I LOVE MIREXXX". Okay, haters, go hang yourselves!!!

Me not hating, just stating the bitter truth. Your poem sucks. It is crap. Nothing to hold on to. Just piles of murtherfhucking bul.lshit.

I love mirexxx too.

4 Likes

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Rapmoney(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
hifaif:

Me not hating, just stating the bitter truth. Your poem sucks. It is crap. Nothing to hold on to. Just piles of murtherfhucking bul.lshit.

I love mirexxx too.
cool#Stevie Wonders#Mode#Activated cool
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Wow, for a yes or no answer

grin lol, mind me not, just kidding

I know dear but I must say u luk absolutely stunning on ur pix.
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
wristwatch:

I know dear but I must say u luk absolutely stunning on ur pix.

Thank yooou cheesy
Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Logicalmind:

Ugly face? grin How ironic wink

Btw, dey your lane. She know what happened. undecided
dude for real, you are acting like a schizophrenic. I'm being truthful here!

1 Like

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by mirexxx(f): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Preciousjoz:
dude for real, you are acting like a schizophrenic. I'm being truthful here!
lols

2 Likes

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by akinsadeez(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
hifaif:

Weak and insincere poem. Whenever has she held you down like a Teddy bear? For how long have you known her that you hid from her for many years?

'Your path, I cannot help to (to or but?) thread with lucid fears'

You suck at poetry. Your diction is fhucked up. Imagery, nonexistent. Not a single brilliant description of her, just lies, lies and lies. Flat fhuck!!!!

Choi! See breakdown. You fit make person abandon poetry for life. I agree with some of your observations from a literary point of view anyway.
At d end of d day, even if the poem is weak, it is the thought that matters rather than the execution.

1 Like

Re: A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
akinsadeez:

Choi! See breakdown. You fit make person abandon poetry for life. I agree with some of your observations from a literary point of view anyway.
At d end of d day, even if the poem is weak, it is the thought that matters rather than the execution.

I can let some lines pass as mere fantasies. But lines like hiding from her for years is a lie. People just think anyone can write poetry.

I wish mediocre people can leave poetry alone. That was how they bastardized music. Now, everyone wants to sing and be called a musician.

I agree with you that thoughts in poetry is significant though. But the executions matter too, if not, how can we pick out literary devices while studying a work of art?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Fix My Dilemma / I Found My Fiances Sex Video Online / This Lady's Baby Bump Has Everyone Talking

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.