Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Between Valentine And Election's Day, Which One Is The Most Important To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Valentine And Election's Day, Which One Is The Most Important To You? (431 Views)

The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Photo Of The Day:- Which Of The man Is Holding A Hoe? / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Valentine And Election's Day, Which One Is The Most Important To You? by DanceVille: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
... .... .....
Many Guys and Ladies tends to have more interest in Val's day than their Future Life..
What's So special in Val's day that many Guys and Ladies are preparing For it so badly than Election day...#KILODE!

For me right now, Election day is the most important because It's My Future..
What about Y'all?..Which one is the most important to you "Valentine or Election's Day"?
Re: Between Valentine And Election's Day, Which One Is The Most Important To You? by DaZion(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Election day...
Re: Between Valentine And Election's Day, Which One Is The Most Important To You? by chimerase2: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
K
Re: Between Valentine And Election's Day, Which One Is The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mtschew....Val Joor....since all this while whey them don dey steal our money,none of them give me any
Re: Between Valentine And Election's Day, Which One Is The Most Important To You? by itzWarner(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
None

Coz its not about $
Re: Between Valentine And Election's Day, Which One Is The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
when its about kwudi let me know

(1) (Reply)

In A Relationship, Do Guys Love/sacrifice For The Women More?? / Ladies; Playas/ Playboys Used To Be The Most Faithful Guys / Is Asking For Money A Pre Requisite For Dating And S3x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.