Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:24 PM

Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her (27027 Views)

Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch / Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) / Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by angelTI(f): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2015
lookingforjob:
THIS WOMAN IS THE FIRST IGBO I'VE SEEN THAT'S NOT GREEDY. IF IT WERE OTHER IGBOS, THEY WILL COLLECT THE MONEY AND KEEP SUFFERING . HUNGRY TRIBE undecided undecided

I am a full blooded Yoruba lady but you don't need to spew this Sir
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by uzhi(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2015
Uhn..............well, this woman was a cleaner who earns meagre salary of like 10 to 15k monthly. And when fight ensued between 2people, they cant both be totally innocent. So, i will implore d woman to tamper justice with mercy, collect d money nd invest it.
God knows all tinz.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2015
[size=28pt]Thanx GODS rhere is still some concept of honour left in this country.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2015
uzhi:
Uhn..............well, this woman was a cleaner who earns meagre salary of like 10 to 15k monthly. And when fight ensued between 2people, they cant both be totally innocent. So, i will implore d woman to tamper justice with mercy, collect d money nd invest it.
God knows all tinz.

U r shameless.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2015
angelTI:

I am a full blooded Yoruba lady but you don't need to spew this Sir

You don't know him. He likes seeking for attention. From his handle to his comments. He is a tribalistic bigot
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Kedam(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
This isn't the first time those Bastards will be assaulting a Nigerian. 400k for wetin?, I bet if she get a competent lawyer she should be payed not less than 1.5m naira ummmm or the culprit face jail term.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by madgoat(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Dat Mrs Grace is just a shameless gold-digger.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Captain001(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2015
safarigirl:
this fellow is an empt-brained neanderthal....kindly give him the finger and move on grin

Safari girl, it seems the swine deleted the post, I couldn't find it. I wanted to quote him, use his cursed monicker to tell him what only God can reverse. Anyway sha he will keep looking for job till his warped mentality changes.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Chadso(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
safarigirl:
this fellow is an empt-brained neanderthal....kindly give him the finger and move on grin
You rock jhor.. The best thing that fits d non-igbo
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by ubong560(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
thefakestan:
Well the money is small sha.

If they increase it to a reasonable level take it oh.

Well, if the "times" the 400k into 5places which is N2mil, i would consent she takes the sum and move on. And dont forget, the police is also awaiting this same money.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by wildikeman(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2015
I hate this useless labanese bastards. See this wackos from Hezbollah oo. These Vermin and inferior disgusting terrorists o. Nigerians eh...how dare they the bleeping people would deport us if we as much as insult them in their country. And Nigerian police have the guts to call for peace agreement. Why I'm I even african. Bottom of the food chain people.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by jamesbawa(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2015
my advice to you is.....

Take the money
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by wildikeman(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2015
shugacaneman:
She just took N400k? Mtcheew
read it well she didn't take anything. She wants to teach them a lesson. I love her for that.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by kushsy: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2015
freshness2020:
Can you imagine?
...how can an uncircumcised Lebanese have the effrontery to spew this shit..
Our Country has been sold for a Morsel of bread!
What a disgrace!
They need to be taught some serious lessons for others to learn from!
. She was even polite in her words..those labanese are real mean,they can really do any thing in this country and go scout free...especially in kano...they are mini gods..

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Tonylyte(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2015
A grasshopper and magult eating lebannesse beating up a nigerian in nigeria? Dem no born them well make them try am near me. No foreigner can intimidate me in nigeria, or intimidate any nigerian in my present. wether na gateman i be or cleaner. U punch me, i punch u too...u point a gun on me, i point one on u too. Arrant nonesense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by kushsy: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2015
shugacaneman:
She just took N400k? Mtcheew
. Did u read the post at all?
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by ololo12: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Imagine a Nigerian turned into a second class citizen in her country. This country is in a huge mess, until we address this mess. We will continually keep being degraded, humiliated in our country by this Arab wetbacks
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by safarigirl(f): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Captain001:

Safari girl, it seems the swine deleted the post, I couldn't find it. I wanted to quote him, use his cursed monicker to tell him what only God can reverse. Anyway sha he will keep looking for job till his warped mentality changes.
actually, I reported him to the mods, so it's most likely someone did us a favour and deleted the post and hopefully banned the mofo as well.

We can't risk the spread of such idiocy

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by glo3nity: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Nigerians should stop be littling themselves for this cheap monks, flesh eaters who don't value human lives more especially blacks, only God knows how many workers they've tortured and kept silent!

I don't blame them if not for the impression jobless nigerians have created and support government has shew to them which now made them think they have power to do anything.

She should press harder, let them be purnished if possible kick out of Nigeria cus this is not FEDERICK LUGARD'S TIME!!
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Misogynist2014(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2015
icebeatz:

Why are you people talking like this
400k is chicken change. Even if I am broke or poor, I will never accept 400k for the damage they did to me.

400k cannot set u up a good business.
Shop rent in nigeria alone is over a million.

This is an opportunity for this woman to send them to jail and get heavy compensation from them,
She can start a small scale business, at least she's gonna eat. Thank God she's not a man, society allows her to put all her burdens on an innocent man's table.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Tundenoni(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

U r shameless.

as in very very shameless + useless +clueless

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Vainglory: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2015
N10million or no deal. Remember that his woman has suffered pains, paid hospital bills and she will still settle the police after the negotiation.
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Tundenoni(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2015
Misogynist2014:
She can start a small scale business, at least she's gonna eat. Thank God she's not a man, society allows her to put all her burdens on an innocent man's table.

see wetin poverty turn this man to....

all is not well with u o
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Dubemkelly(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Yuck! Money aint everything, I can imagine the kinda torture she had undergone, she had better seek redress so those niggas would be brought to book, #400k aint no money

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by menix(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2015
UCHDR:

it is not really about money, it is getting things straight. If she collects whatsoever, such evil deeds will continue.

icebeatz:

What is 800k??
Bro, if you are not talking 10 million and above, I am not listening to you.
Do you know the psychological, emotional and physical damage they did to this woman? She might never be normal again and you think its just something 400k can buy??
You think its what 800k can buy??
Justice has to be done to serve as a deterrent to others.
And the woman should be awarded 1 million dollars.

Yes it aint about d money..
Yes she deserves 100million...
Buh before u make d above ascertion have u considered u re in nigeria.
Except d nigeria police system nd legal system ve been sanitized which I aint aware of.

A dubious DPO would collect 200k frm that 400k nd blive mii the story wuld change right b4 ur trusted system..
The 1st day I had anything to do wiv d police was my innocent self going to buy phone @ ikeja buh spent d day at 'Area F' as a suspected criminal..
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Misogynist2014:

people only achieve as much as they can imagine!!!
This is an opportunity on a platter of gold and the best you can advise her is taking 400k for a small scale business
is that what you would do??
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Tundenoni(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2015
uzhi:
God knows all tinz.

you are a disgrace
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2015
menix:

Yes it aint about d money..
Yes she deserves 100million...
Buh before u make d above ascertion have u considered u re in nigeria.
Except d nigeria police system nd legal system ve been sanitized which I aint aware of.

A dubious DPO would collect 200k frm that 400k nd blive mii the story wuld change right b4 ur trusted system..
The 1st day I had anything to do wiv d police was my innocent self going to buy phone @ ikeja buh spent d day at 'Area F' as a suspected criminal..

Fear is a factor that keeps people rooted in the same position forever.

What role has the dpo got to play with a court case?
If they die the matter in that police station, the court case is still waiting for them.
I would rather gamble with my chances of ggeettin 10 million naira than just accepting a meagre 400k.
400k is some people's daily salary bro!!
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by Tundenoni(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2015
madgoat:
Dat Mrs Grace is just a shameless gold-digger.

you are the most shameless, can't u read?

did she collect the 400k....

I'm ashamed u are a nigerian
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by panch001(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2015
she is one of us and justice must be serve unconditionally we are not savages we have laws down here, its just a pity that we have leaders like JONA so offenders can go free under his watch after all "STEELING IS NOT CORRUPTION"
Re: Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her by InglishTeechar(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2015
ollah1:
See Wetin FG don turn Nigeria to. An ordinarily lebanese torturing a Nigerian in her home soil. This is a billion dollar lawsuit. I weep for this generation

Its easy for you to sit down in your living room and type rubbish...before you call Nigeria a hopeless nation, i assume you are a foreigner but if not then you are a bastard and hopeless as well...there cannot be Nigeria without Nigerians and if you call your country hopless then you are also hopeless, i am very sure people like you dont and cant contribute anything meaningful to this country instead you sit down like a fool and abuse your country forgeting you are part of it.

When will Nigerians pray for their country instead of abusing her...right from the beginning even during their trail period the americans always say 'God bless America'...look around you and see if that prophecy is not revealing itself, but here its all abusing and cursing and instead of the country to move forward she is moving backward because of the curses of some irresponsible people.

For me and my household Nigeria is moving forward and we are blessed, if you wish your country hopelessness then hopelessness will befall you and your entire family.

The power of life and death is in the tongue, use it wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos / Professor Frank Onyezili Commits Suicide Due To Loneliness / Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.