Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. (29853 Views)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In The Same Room With Girls In Universities Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by franksam2009: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:
What is monkey style
here is my Whatsapp number if you really wanna know, 08036316170,,,,I can reach you
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Optional2(f): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
dancok:
my account is not sending email I don't know why,but this is my direct line 08064357013.u can text me to know u are d one.
ok oooooooo
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by dammillicious: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
you've exhausted the alternatives na...what is left to talk about ?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
ilovecritics:

SHARAP! Real men talk about their women! Real men not snitches!!! So if you can't talk to any of your friend about your babe or they don't tell you about their's, y'll should go get checked..
If @ all u read wat I wrote,u'll see d use of d word seldom so continue whinning.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
franksam2009:
here is my Whatsapp number if you really wanna know, 08036316170,,,,I can reach you

Reach me for what?

Damn! Anyways nvr mind...
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chadso:
Am sorry if that added to your confusion.. I only used a figure of speech ryt there.. I had no idea it would throw ur brains of balance

U wish it will throw my brains off balance....

Figure of speech ko,shape of speech ni...

Keep blabbling.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
I still dey wonder d same thing ooh.
obongproff:

me sef day tink am. How d babe take fall from bed na? Abi na edge of bed dem day. To wire for floor come sweet pass bed. Na wa oh!
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aystarz:

I take it that dem never walakolombo u wella na, that's why u think that feat is impossible. It happens all the time with ruffryders on feeble gals in the act.

undecided

Feeble girls shuld pls stay off dis act so as to avoid jumpin off d window & into keke as stated by linusbnn... grin

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
And who is supposed to answer that question? U tell me y u should discuss ur woman in ur line of duty whc am pretty sure u do often.
OdenigboAroli:

Who lied to you that real men don't talk about women abi seldom ni... It all depends on the occasion. Why will I be discussing about women in my line of duty?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
"Thunderous sex"
What d heck is that?
ubong560:

You never fall off from bed during ... before?

Have you ever had vigorous/thunderous sex before?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
When I see ur picture,then I can address this duck mouth issh.

Ode!
zeongeon:
"real men seldom talk about women" You need to hear ur bf talk about u and even exaggerate some of d stories when with his friends..see ur mouth like duck
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by kenee24(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Aystarz: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:

undecided

Feeble girls shuld pls stay off dis act so as to avoid jumpin off d window & into keke as stated by linusbnn... grin

bwahahaha...U just wouldn't understand
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by ubong560(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:
"Thunderous sex"
What d heck is that?

Sex that is thunderous in performance. Havent you had such before?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by ubong560(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
dancok:
we go enjoy na, be my val.

What do you mean by "we"?

And the girl optional2 is just yielding to your quest.

Anyways, nairaland linking people since 2005.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by sirgreen: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
I THINK GUYS WHO DISCUSS ABOUT Bleep AND WOMEN ANATOMY ARE NEWLY MATURED YOUNG BOYS WHO JUST STARTED HAVING SEX AND SO THEY ARE SURPRISED FOR THE EXPERIENCE THEY HAVE ABOUT THE FEMALE COUNTERPART. THEY HAVE TO SHARE THE ENCOUNTER OR EXPERIENCE WITH THE FRIEND TO MOTIVATE THEM TO LEARN MORE OR HOW. ACTUALLY, IT IS A WONDERFUL FIELD OF INTEREST FOR ANY STARTER.

GENERALLY, MEN LIKE WOMEN OR SEX BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

1. MEN ARE CURIOUS TO LEARN ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX

2. MEN LIKE WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE - FEMALE GENITALS

3. IT IS A NATURAL CALL FROM ALL MEN TO PAY HOMAGE, RESPECT, TRIBUTE, VISIT ETC TO FEMALE ORGANS BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THEY WERE BORN. EVERY MAN WAS INITIATED FROM BIRTH THROUGH BREAST FEEDING AND BORN FROM VAGINA- IMAGINE! SO THERE IS NO WAY A MAN CAN ESCAPE FROM THIS MYSTERIOUS INITIATION AND AVOID A WOMAN RATHER TO COME AND PAY HOMAGE OR RESPECT DURING MATURITY WITH GIFTS(BOTH MATERIAL AND BLOOD). MEN SHOULD FEAR GOD AND LOOK UP TO HIM ONLY TO OBTAIN MERCY AND GRACE.

4. SOMETIMES, MEN OUGHT TO FULFILLED THEIR NATURAL OBLIGATIONS. SEX DRIVE IS NATURAL AND IS NOT CAUSE BY MAN. MEN DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING BUT THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY NATURAL FORCES TO DESIRE SEX.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE OF THESE MYSTERIES, CALL : 08032180699

BE BLESSED BY REVELATION!!!
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by sirgreen: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
JUST IMAGINE THAT IF A MAN DID NOT SUCK BREAST MILK AT BIRTH AND WAS NOT BORN THROUGH A VAGINA? HOW WOULD HE BE? AND WHAT WOULD HE BECOME?

THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION IS: HE WILL BECOME GOD 100%
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by ceeceeco: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Few cares, many don't give a damn. So kip ur advice, or change the world if u can.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by haryomikun(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mynd44:
I dont know about the OP but my friends and I talk mpre about international politics and macro-economy. occasionally movies and a whole lot of bookish/nerdish jargons
Actually laykorn got it right. You and your friends are nerds... Well, according to what you guys discuss tho
BTW, itz not a bad thing being a nerd now.
Sometimes, the most beautiful girls fall for them
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Optional2(f): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
ubong560:

my guy me 2 dy play my own game ooooooo
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Chadso(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:

U wish it will throw my brains off balance....

Figure of speech ko,shape of speech ni...

Keep blabbling.
Lol.. Its cool that it ddnt really throw your brains off balance.. @ least you're beautiful nd u're still intelligent unlike most fine gehls.. You're from yoruba I guess??
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thank you smiley

No,am not Yoruba.
Chadso:
Lol.. Its cool that it ddnt really throw your brains off balance.. @ least you're beautiful nd u're still intelligent unlike most fine gehls.. You're from yoruba I guess??
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Chadso(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:
Thank you smiley

No,am not Yoruba.
U welcome

Were are you from then??
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
ubong560:

bro se u no like am like that ni?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
sirgreen:
I THINK GUYS WHO DISCUSS ABOUT Bleep AND WOMEN ANATOMY ARE NEWLY MATURED YOUNG BOYS WHO JUST STARTED HAVING SEX AND SO THEY ARE SURPRISED FOR THE EXPERIENCE THEY HAVE ABOUT THE FEMALE COUNTERPART. THEY HAVE TO SHARE THE ENCOUNTER OR EXPERIENCE WITH THE FRIEND TO MOTIVATE THEM TO LEARN MORE OR HOW. ACTUALLY, IT IS A WONDERFUL FIELD OF INTEREST FOR ANY STARTER.

3. IT IS A NATURAL CALL FROM ALL MEN TO PAY HOMAGE, RESPECT, TRIBUTE, VISIT ETC TO FEMALE ORGANS BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THEY WERE BORN. EVERY MAN WAS INITIATED FROM BIRTH THROUGH BREAST FEEDING AND BORN FROM VAGINA- IMAGINE! SO THERE IS NO WAY A MAN CAN ESCAPE FROM THIS MYSTERIOUS INITIATION AND AVOID A WOMAN RATHER TO COME AND PAY HOMAGE OR RESPECT DURING MATURITY WITH GIFTS(BOTH MATERIAL AND BLOOD). MEN SHOULD FEAR GOD AND LOOK UP TO HIM ONLY TO OBTAIN MERCY AND GRACE.

4. SOMETIMES, MEN OUGHT TO FULFILLED THEIR NATURAL OBLIGATIONS. SEX DRIVE IS NATURAL AND IS NOT CAUSE BY MAN. MEN DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING BUT THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY NATURAL FORCES TO DESIRE SEX.

are your teachings deduce from grail massages?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Dyoungstar: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Op! Are u nt guilty of these? Guilty or not Guilty?

Guilty of some. grin grin
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by franksam2009: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:

Reach me for what?

Damn! Anyways nvr mind...
,, sorry auto correct fvcks up sometimes,, I was trying to say I can teach you if you don't mind
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
sirgreen:

are your teachings base on the grail massage?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Dyoungstar: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
And you being a guy, from all those things you mentioned, where do we place you?

YOU KNOW BETTER.

HBG I really need to discuss with you

VERY IMPORTANT
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by zeongeon: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
AmberQueen:
When I see ur picture,then I can address this duck mouth issh.

Ode!
I can proudly say am better looking than you are...yeye gal!
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Picture or........d rest is history...

Silly Ogre

zeongeon:
I can proudly say am better looking than you are...yeye gal!
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Am an Igbo girl
Chadso:
U welcome

Were are you from then??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.