Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,374 members, 7,964,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 (79232 Views)

House Of Reps Vows To Protect Jega From Sack / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko / BREAKING News: INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 10, 2015
OP, how did Jega compromise his leadership at INEC?

Stop spewing thrash!

4 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by kay1one2(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2015
This is fake news na!
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 10, 2015
QuiverBox:

Civil War? Who will be fighting who?
I don't think it would lead to any yeye civil war too. Nigeria might just break into different regions like the former USSR that is if the army do not take over.

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Truly, Jega is compromised.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2015
rubii09:
GEJ want to start another civil war.
forget that thing, nothing like that will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by ademega(m): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2015
This is the end of the road for Jonathan if this news is true. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Seun(m): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2015
kay1one2:
This is fake news na!
I wish, with all my heart and with my soul, that you were right, but this is not the case. Hope for Nigeria is definitely trying to sell this poo.

jorlons:
I have searched the source of the Op's topic and couldn't find the news there. This is a clear case of mischief on the part of the Op. Nairaland has rules especially when it comes to disseminating informations.
They have not updated their website but it's on their Facebook page, along with lots of sponsored comments with lots of sponsored likes:
https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/875541739170616/
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by 14DUI(m): 6:55am On Feb 10, 2015
If this news is true, then I shake my head for all Nigerians.
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Oletty: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

forget that thing, nothing like that will happen.
Unfortunately, I wish I could say the same. But, there will be a mini civil war if this news were to be true. Trust me. It's the straw that will break the camel's back. Not just that, but confidence in the economy will tumble and we, as a people, will the all the more poorer.
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2015
wow!!!

who is thinking what I am thinking?

so GEJ saw this coming, this explains d pop peace accord dy signed.
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Flets:
Shame on Jega.

How on earth can he insist to go ahead with an election when you failed to distribute 30 million out of 68 million PVCs? is it not outright robbery to disenfranchise almost 45% registered voters?

Just on 4th Feb, the last 15 million PVCs where flown in and yet Jega insisted to hold an election 10 days after without leaving enough collection time because he thought the odds favour Buhari?

How come the embattled NE have more PVCs distributed than the SS? Jega has to explain.

Why the choice to hand over northern PVCs to the emirs and sultans than the LG INEC officers like its done in the south? Jega has to explain the double standard

His alliance to the northern agenda is obvious and he showed his cards too early.

Even when INEC failed outrightly on PVC distribution and it qualifies for date extension, Jega stayed silent on that subject and blamed only the security program on the joint AU forces in the NE.

This is a good riddance to absolute rubbish. This is victory for democracy.

9 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Abagworo(m): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2015
rozayx5:

if it happens it wont be a rag tag biafran army , we will chase the north into chad, so they should maintain status quo with the allocation begging bowl grin grin

If you indeed love yourself you will never pray for anachy because of failed leadership. Everything you have written is about tribe and you further went on to call Biafra ragtag you "ette". I wish Igbos exonerated themselves on time from Jonathan so that you can fight this war you yell for.

3 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Bigcake: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2015
So finally Attahiru BUHARI Jega is gone. The man was getting more partisan than expected..

4 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by princesscosmeti: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2015
adioolayi:
I assume it's a rumor until otherwise.
God bless Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/2135458/likely-plans-pdp-jonathan-win

It's true. Dats d devilish game dey ve planned. I got dis info earlier from one of jonathan's aides. Pls refer to my earlier post. May God save Nigeria.
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by alsudaes1(m): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2015
jorlons:
@seun, lalasticlala

I have searched the source of the Op's topic and couldn't find the news there. This is a clear case of mischief on the part of the Op. Nairaland has rules especially when it comes to disseminating informations.

As a member, this recent events of other members whether APC or PDP posting false information is rather disturbing. This is how rumours begin.

Lalasticlala pls tell the op to give a direct link to this information or you pls close this thread as it is in direct breach of Rule 8. Thanks in advance.

I actually read about it somewhere yesterday morning, and like the caption indicates "nominated"
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by MORNDEW(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2015
God ar u seeing all these? And many who support all this stupidity frm this drunkard claim they worship God. To be sincere GEJ is a total failure.

4 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by UD101(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Well, I hope this isn't true. He is a brother to the Ondo State PDP governor and is already biased. Let the senate not approve this name for the sake of our democracy. Meaning Mr President postponed the elections to effect Prof. Jega's change and not BH crisis as reported
profjustine458:
INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015.

The successor to the out-going Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega has being nominated.

The In-coming INEC chairman is Prof Nazim Olufemi Mimiko, a professor of Political Science and International Relation and a former VC of
Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State.

The embattled Prof Jega who has long compromised his position as INEC Boss, will be officially proceeding on his three months terminal leave with effect from March 1, 2015 in compliance with the civil service procedure.

Congrats Prof Nazim Mimiko!!! - Hope For Nigeria.
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by ayindejimmy(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2015
profjustine458:
# ForwardMarch # Nigeria !!!
It is your Choice. # ForwardEver, or #BackWard .
# PEACE or # Violence . The People have chosen
# GEJ !!!!
show of shame. since Jega has not allowed himself to be explioted by the power of incumbency. ..he is now seen as being 'compromised'
when he delivered 2011 and Ekiti he was not compromised then.

5 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by bewla(m): 6:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Now season two
Nigeria na season firm
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by fowowe411: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Flets:
Shame on Jega.

How on earth can he insist to go ahead with an election when you failed to distribute 30 million out of 68 million PVCs? is it not outright robbery to disenfranchise almost 45% registered voters?

Just on 4th Feb, the last 15 million PVCs where flown in and yet Jega insisted to hold an election 10 days after without leaving enough collection time because he thought the odds favour Buhari?

How come the embattled NE have more PVCs distributed than the SS? Jega has to explain.

Why the choice to hand over northern PVCs to the emirs and sultans than the LG INEC officers like its done in the south? Jega has to explain the double standard

His alliance to the northern agenda is obvious and he showed his cards too early.

Even when INEC failed outrightly on PVC distribution and it qualifies for date extension, Jega stayed silent on that subject and blamed only the security program on the joint AU forces in the NE.

This is a good riddance to absolute rubbish. This is victory for democracy.
you can say whatvyou like but Prof.Jega'credibility will always speak for him!.

3 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by dexterinc2003: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2015
patiently waiting to see how this plays out,first GEJ forces Jega on a compulsory leave,then installs the younger brother of Governor Mimiko(ondo state),a PDP state......and we expect a free and fair election on March 28? shocked grin
I really pray Nigeria survives the aftermath.

5 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by datribune: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Umunede:
Beginning of crisis in the north. I dreamt of northerners attacking southerners and Christian in the north. And now wake up to this news. Southerners and Christian in the north, pls it is time to leave

Don't get it twisted. It's not about north or south, it's about GEJ provoking d entire nation. It would be delusional to think d north will boil & d south will be calm in d face of such national outrage. Don't blame d north, put d blame squarely at d door steps of Mr Clueless who clearly has gone mad & power drunk & can not see dat even in a banana republic u can't get away wit something like dis. Should dis be true, i hope he's ready 4 d fall-outs because he won't get away wit it. Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

15 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Nctrice(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ is the best Democratically minded President Nigeria has ever had!

10 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by galadima77(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2015
a wise monkey never monkeys into another monkey's monkey.

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by billyG(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2015
D clueless & his cabals decieving nigerians since 2011.

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by gistabout(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2015
please what is the source of this news...? because hopefornigeriaonline.com which is quoted below it as source as no relationship to the article

profjustine458:
INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015.

The successor to the out-going Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega has being nominated.

The In-coming INEC chairman is Prof Nazim Olufemi Mimiko, a professor of Political Science and International Relation and a former VC of
Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State.

The embattled Prof Jega who has long compromised his position as INEC Boss, will be officially proceeding on his three months terminal leave with effect from March 1, 2015 in compliance with the civil service procedure.

Congrats Prof Nazim Mimiko!!! - Hope For Nigeria.
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Capitano1(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Fool when no go leave power for beta person.

1 Like

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2015
If this is true, that means GEJ read the minds of many of us. Jega is compromised already and unfit to act as an umpire in this election. His removal is in the interest of our democracy.

I wish this news is true!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by searay(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Good move
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Desric(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2015
All of GE's power and intelligence are always misdirected and used for only the wrong reasons. Must he always use it to twist the arms of the law or to govern Nigeria like a clueless and lawless Nation? Why don't he use it at least to do the right things and earn himself genuine popularity?

5 Likes

Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 10, 2015
I talk am. Dem wan rig the election. Now they have found their best candidate. Jega shouldn't have postponed the election.
Re: Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 by Descartes: 7:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Further evidence of "cluelessness". Every action taken by Jonathan shows utter disregard for civility and the end will be tragic. My prayer is for him to escape alive when the Nigerian people adopt his own style of civil disobedience.
Keep calm and watch the real gladiators. Don't panic yetgrin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.