Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,843 members, 7,942,100 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos (20360 Views)

I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / Graphic Pics: Young Man Reportedly Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Cala / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
dammytosh:

You can ask me why instead.

If you are not in control of your home.

Why are you not a cultist and why were your parents not traced to your house.

The reason is simple. Your parents averted that kind of disaster a long time ago giving you proper home training.

"Train up a child the way he should go, when he grows up, he will not depart from it."

When i sense a useless child, i know he came out of a useless parent. Cos Lion begets Lion, Cow begets Cow. and Dog begets dog.

You copy ?

Believe me it has nothing to do with home training. Some of the most notorious cultists i know in school are actually from decent backgrounds. Along the line, they chose a wrong course. You can't blame the parents for that. You can only train your child and instill discipline, but you cannot control the choices they will make or the life they will decide to live when they become adults. Ultimately, every child will make his own choice and live his own life. The prayer of a parent should be that their children do not forget their descipline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by poiZon: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Keneking:
This gove sef...

By the way, what are we going to call this?

hw abt CHANGE?
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
God, please grant my prayer.

Swift justice.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by ogaprime(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
dammytosh:
Useless Father.

You have been looking for your son for a year.

What kind of training did he give the child.

Nonsense.!

When you start having children you will de kind of training he gave his son...
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Are bows and arrows illegal in Nigeria?

Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
dammytosh:
Useless Father.

Nonsense.!
u are the one who is useless. Just pray your children don't misbehave else u will know and feel his pains. So him go follow him son dey waka up and down? Funny how people think
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Where were the security operatives?
which securities? Did you provide any? So why ask for them?
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by dammytosh: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikketech:
u are the one who is useless. Just pray your children don't misbehave else u will know and feel his pains. So him go follow him son dey waka up and down? Funny how people think

It is my opinion.

A father will not watch a son disappear for close to a year. Even while independent, your parents will not allow you go Missing in action for close to a year.
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by dammytosh: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
dicefrost:

Believe me it has nothing to do with home training. Some of the most notorious cultists i know in school are actually from decent backgrounds. Along the line, they chose a wrong course. You can't blame the parents for that. You can only train your child and instill discipline, but you cannot control the choices they will make or the life they will decide to live when they become adults. Ultimately, every child will make his own choice and live his own life. The prayer of a parent should be that their children do not forget their descipline.

I agree with you. just wondering why a son would be missing for close to a year.

He was not actually dead. He was just roaming about.

The responsibility of the home is still the fathers' as long as he is alive.
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
dammytosh:

It is my opinion.

A father will not watch a son disappear for close to a year. Even while independent, your parents will not allow you go Missing in action for close to a year.
I know its ur opinion. What else do you want the father to do? He has reported the police and also sworn an affidavit. Wetin u want make him do? Understand na. Or should he goto the university and start searching for his missing son?

One thing you must know is that, no matter the type of training you give to ur children is never enough, unless u draw them close to God. And make dem fear and respect God. Without this my brother they can be easily broken despite the efforts of a parents. U don't just conclude u never know if the father has put more than enough effort towards his childs.
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by dammytosh: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikketech:
I know its ur opinion. What else do you want the father to do? He has reported the police and also sworn an affidavit. Wetin u want make him do? Understand na. Or should he goto the university and start searching for his missing son?

One thing you must know is that, no matter the type of training you give to ur children is never enough, unless u draw them close to God. And make dem fear and respect God. Without this my brother they can be easily broken despite the efforts of a parents. U don't just conclude u never know if the father has put more than enough effort towards his childs.

I give up and agree then. God will help us all.

I guess i am quick to assume Parents should be responsible for their offspring be it spiritual prayers, physical trianing etc.

Without dragging it, i see the angle you are coming from and I am not too big to admit it.

Thanks We learn everyday.
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by DrLee(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
dammytosh:
Useless Father.

Nonsense.!
It's disheartening to know that a person can think like this
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by dammytosh: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
DrLee:
It's disheartening to know that a person can think like this

lol.

Apologies any way. Was too one directional in my thinking and I already admitted it.

We learn everyday
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
dammytosh:

I give up and agree then. God will help us all.

I guess i am quick to assume Parents should be responsible for their offspring be it spiritual prayers, physical trianing etc.

Without dragging it, i see the angle you are coming from and I am not too big to admit it.

Thanks We learn everyday.
nice one.
Re: Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos by DrLee(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
dammytosh:

lol.

Apologies any way. Was too one directional in my thinking and I already admitted it.

We learn everyday
yea, we do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / thank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.