Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,649 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:54 AM

When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... (46953 Views)

Using Your Wedding Pics As BBM DP / Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are You Ready? / Whose Responsibility Is It To Choose Wedding Date? Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by jnrbayano(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2015
This will surely wreck someone in this situation. It's the greatest disappointment of all time in my opinion.

Double coincidence?

Answer honestly, will you consider in this scenario that perhaps God is saying something to you?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Yes its telling the lady to find someone better cool cheesy

51 Likes

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by jnrbayano(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2015
chaircover:
Yes its telling the lady to find someone better cool cheesy

Akwaoche,

Why is it only the lady that God spoke to? cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by ShakurM(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2015
grin God won't come down, He would show u signs!!
Beware n keep off!

1 Like

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by jnrbayano(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2015
ShakurM:
grin God won't come down, He would show u signs!!
Beware n keep off!

Do you adjudge the situation to be a sign from him? cheesy
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by ShakurM(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Do you adjudge the situation to be a sign from him? cheesy
Bros, wetin you think 4 the matter cheesy
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by ArewaSweetheart(f): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Wow, this is more than a mere coincidence i guess shocked

However, i think this scenerio was avoidable cos its a known fact that elections in nigeria must hold any day from Jan. to May 2015.

8 Likes

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by davdandam(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2015
grin in other news inec just spoilt things with this postponement Average val gift na iPhone 6.....imagine gals wey I never hear from for months dey call me dami love chai mi gbe mi ku mi daran

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by oneda(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2015
how
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by raziboi(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2015
I go leave dat gal oo

becus nothing will stop me from voting

sai buhari

march4buhari

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Brugo(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2015
It's a sign! Dump that lady quick.
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Soso990240(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2015
My Advise for u man..Commit suicide..we will blame it on Gej.
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by nicflame(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2015
I wouldn't say it is. Sometimes things just happen in such a funny way

4 Likes

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Lol. Its actually a blessing. After two postponements, no guest would be willing to attend. Less guests,less money spent.

But seriously, if it happens, you need to approach TB joshua...the lord is still saying something

But wait o! Your wife-to-be fit don break jega heart o! Payback is a bittch

1 Like

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by engllishmart(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2015
can we just leave dis topic and focus on how to Bleep some black bushy wet mature cuntt, you go enjoy am die! Just lick the clit0ris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Babyboy1986(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Eyaa.. That's why I had to go in between the election for 21st Feb.
I actually have a colleague whose wedding is billed for 28th March...
So sorry!!!
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Funny sha cheesy
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by TeGaTeGa1(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2015
My brother I got one word for that person.....FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by ugosonics: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2015
this one is the worst. but if i was d one i will bring d date bk to 14 February
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Mutuwa(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2015
grin
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by hazyfm1: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2015
gringrin
the enemies are at work
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by toxiflam: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2015
eleyi gidi gan
Ur fiancée jilted lover works with INEC
Team #No superstitious Belief

1 Like

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by DuchessLily(f): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2015
Pray harder and ask God to reveal every hidden thing abt ur spouse.

Den if its safe, just bring ur wedding date back
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by hummerwise(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2015
Pure coincidence!

1 Like

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Qaisar1: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2015
No He isn't

He is.... "Children, good things come with difficulties"

grin
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Edykul(f): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Ptoocool(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2015
lmao, God is not only speaking, He's done doing that for the 1st shift, but for the other one, i cant help but say only one person is involved..

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by emperorhenry(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2015
To hell with thw elections...weds my wife and heads for honey moon.
Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Prodeegee(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2015
LMfaO

Re: When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
This will surely wreck someone in this situation. It's the greatest disappointment of all time in my opinion.

Double coincidence?

Answer honestly, will you consider in this scenario that perhaps God is saying something to you?

YOU CAN DO IT IN UR VILLAGE OR OUTSIDE NAIJA NA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.