Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,210 members, 7,974,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? (656 Views)

Pre-wedding Picture Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Surfaces, Wedding Date Fixed / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / My Wedding Date Without My Consent. Is This A Healthy Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by wunmi590(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2015
I know this might sound somehow, most especially for the ladies.
Re: What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by izaray(f): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Its either d date is back dated or postpone too, it happened to my frnd, and she did same

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by buygala(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
I will go and enquire from the gods if she is really supposed to be my wife undecided

Shiit like that doesn't happen for nothing angry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by Beesluv: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2015
I'll make the pooling unit my new wedding venue and our 1st born will be named 'election'

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by Kazrem(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Beesluv:
I'll make the pooling unit my new wedding venue and new our 1st born 'election'
grin
Beesluv:
I'll make the pooling unit my new wedding venue and new our 1st born 'election'

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by Mcowubaba: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Someone fixed his wedding initially on 14th February, then inec fixed Election, he then Shifted it to March 28th...
Inec once again postponed the Election to March 28th. cheesy sad..wat r the gods telling him...
Re: What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by wunmi590(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
izaray:
Its either d date is back dated or postpone too, it happened to my frnd, and she did same

Owk
Re: What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by wunmi590(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Someone fixed his wedding initially on 14th February, then inec fixed Election, he then Shifted it to March 28th...
Inec once again postponed the Election to March 28th. cheesy sad..wat r the gods telling him...

God, hmmm shocked
Re: What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by wunmi590(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Beesluv:
I'll make the pooling unit my new wedding venue and our 1st born will be named 'election'

grin
Re: What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by wunmi590(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:
I will go and enquire from the gods if she is really supposed to be my wife undecided

Shiit like that doesn't happen for nothing angry

I no fit laugh 000 grin grin cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? by auntymi(f): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mcowubaba:
his/her villagers dey follow am grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips For Guys On How To Pull A Perfect Valenswine's Night / Manual To Dating A Nigerian Man-a Foreigner's Guide / How True Is This Statement? And What Does It Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.