Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist (3580 Views)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by joseph1832(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2015
midolian:
sir Joseph, anyone that insults Jesus Christ is indeed a big fool..be it a muslim or a christian..reason bn that Jesus Christ is recognised in Islam too..he is known as prophat Issa..I as a person respects him sooo much..the only reason why muslims and christians disagree over him is that some christians regard him as their God and also believe he was crucified..and so muslims argue that, If God could be crucified jst as christians believe, what will happen to every1 of us?

I don't like to engage in religious arguments. This is because 99percent of us practice the religion our parents are practicing..Am sure if u were born in a muslim home, you ld be a muslim by now.
I was born into a christian home, today I can holistically tell you that I am not a christian.

In as much as there are different religion over the world, the lot of christian and moslem have so far committed more atrocity than any other.

Just like you said many moslems argue that "if God can be crucified, what will happen to the rest of us?" So many people also argue that if the prophet can have that many wives and marry under age girls, why won't his followers do as he did?.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2015
@midolian, dere is no verse I mentioned dere dat is wrong or lie. Islam encourages men marrying many wives, raping children, beating women etc still waiting for ya counter post.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by midolian(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:

But you were not asked to pray for christains either. ..Christains are asked to pray for even their enemies. .

Ur quran calls christains cattle. .. infact one Muslim has used the verse as an insult to reply a comment i made. .ur quran also calls Jews pigs and apes. ..

So yes, u weren't asked to pray for christains but u were commanded to fight them. ..and have them pay the jizyah or convert. .is it on your quran yes or no...

U see the teachings of Christ differs so much from Mohammeds Islam. ..
For instance

This is what muhammed preach;
Quran 5:45: "And We prescribed for
them therein: The life for the life, and
the eye for the eye, and the nose for
the nose, and the ear for the ear, and
the tooth for the tooth, and for
wounds retaliation. But whoso
forgoeth it (in the way of charity) it
shall be expiation for him. Whoso
judgeth not by that which Allah hath
revealed such as wrong-doers. "

This verse go against the teaching of Jesus;

Mattew 5
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye
for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h]
39 But. I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If
anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.
41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.
42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love
your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and
pray for those who persecute you,
45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on
the righteous and the unrighteous.
46 If you love those who love you, what
reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

The New Testament, Matthew 5:44, But I say unto you, Love your
enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
The Qur'an, Qur'an 61, the Ranks, Ayah 4. Surely Allah loves those
who fight in His way in ranks as if they were a firm and compact
wall
The Qur'an, Qur'an 2, The Cow, Al Baqarah Ayah 190. And fight in
the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed
the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.
191. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from
whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than
slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until
they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them;
such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

For more differences visit

https://www.nairaland.com/2121867/jesus-mohammed-brief-look-25

u r only bn misled..:Quran 2:190 states that " Fight in the cause of God those who start fighting you, but do not transgress limits (or start the attack); for God loveth not transgressors."

And even if a Muslim deemed someone an infidel, according to the Quran, he is still obligated to:

1. Behave with courtesy :Consider, for instance, the following verse, which is supposed to instruct Muslims as to how they should deal with non-Muslims in the midst of hostilities (such as war): 9:6 And if any of the Idolatries (who are fighting you) seeks thy protection, grant him protection, so that he might [be able to] hear the word of God [from thee]; and thereupon convey him to a place where he can feel secure:
If Muslims are to behave with such clemency and magnanimity vis-a-vis the infidel during times of war and conflict, how much more should be expected of their interactions with non-Muslims during times of peace?

The problem you pple hav is you r too quick to judge a line in the Quran without finding out what led to the line..

I don't engage in religious arguments buh u sounded better dan the OP..We respect Jesus sooo much because he is recognised in Islam (prophet Issa) and may woes be the portion of any1 that curses him too.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
midolian:
u r only bn misled..:Quran 2:190 states that " Fight in the cause of God those who start fighting you, but do not transgress limits (or start the attack); for God loveth not transgressors."

And even if a Muslim deemed someone an infidel, according to the Quran, he is still obligated to:

1. Behave with courtesy :Consider, for instance, the following verse, which is supposed to instruct Muslims as to how they should deal with non-Muslims in the midst of hostilities (such as war): 9:6 And if any of the Idolatries (who are fighting you) seeks thy protection, grant him protection, so that he might [be able to] hear the word of God [from thee]; and thereupon convey him to a place where he can feel secure:
If Muslims are to behave with such clemency and magnanimity vis-a-vis the infidel during times of war and conflict, how much more should be expected of their interactions with non-Muslims during times of peace?

The problem you pple hav is you r too quick to judge a line in the Quran without finding out what led to the line..

I don't engage in religious arguments buh u sounded better dan the OP..We respect Jesus sooo much because he is recognised in Islam (prophet Issa) and may woes be the portion of any1 that curses him too.
look at wad ya saying, so those people dat re innocent being killed by boko haram, ISIL, al queada etc those defenseless people, all in d name of islam and d fact dat dey want every1 to be a muslim by force. U just nid to be realistic and knw dat islam encourages violence and we nid to condemn it.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by midolian(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
look at wad ya saying, so those people dat re innocent being killed by boko haram, ISIL, al queada etc those defenseless people, all in d name of islam and d fact dat dey want every1 to be a muslim by force. U just nid to be realistic and knw dat islam encourages violence and we nid to condemn it.
you are the one that is not bn realistic sir..I don't want to believe there are still pple in the world that believes bokoharam are muslims..pls its a ridiculous statement..may I remind you that this same boko haram bombed a mosque in kano..let me tell you wat you don't know. Some traitors in government are behind the killings and not muslims...it is clearly stated in the Quran that there is no compulsion in religion...lemme put exactly: Allah says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]
One of the fundamental truths established by the sacred texts is that no one can be compelled to accept Islam. It is the duty of Muslims to establish the proof of Islam to the people so that truth can be made clear from falsehood. After that, whoever wishes to accept Islam may do so and whoever wishes to continue upon unbelief may do so. No one should be threatened or harmed in any way if he does not wish to accept Islam.

So to crown it all sir, you need to stop been biased and take ur time to understand things b4 jumping into conclusion..All these terrorist groups have their own aims and objectives and not as they ve made you guyz believe
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
midolian:
you are the one that is not bn realistic sir..I don't want to believe there are still pple in the world that believes bokoharam are muslims..pls its a ridiculous statement..may I remind you that this same boko haram bombed a mosque in kano..let me tell you wat you don't know. Some traitors in government are behind the killings and not muslims...it is clearly stated in the Quran that there is no compulsion in religion...lemme put exactly: Allah says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]
One of the fundamental truths established by the sacred texts is that no one can be compelled to accept Islam. It is the duty of Muslims to establish the proof of Islam to the people so that truth can be made clear from falsehood. After that, whoever wishes to accept Islam may do so and whoever wishes to continue upon unbelief may do so. No one should be threatened or harmed in any way if he does not wish to accept Islam.

So to crown it all sir, you need to stop been biased and take ur time to understand things b4 jumping into conclusion..All these terrorist groups have their own aims and objectives and not as they ve made you guyz believe
look at ya, boko haram not muslims, al queada, ISIL, hamas, hezbollah, taliban, al shabaab etc none of dem re muslims. Broda, go and sit down browse abt dem and know more abt all dis islamic terror.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by midolian(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
look at ya, boko haram not muslims, al queada, ISIL, hamas, hezbollah, taliban, al shabaab etc none of dem re muslims. Broda, go and sit down browse abt dem and know more abt all dis islamic terror.
you talk of browse as if all these things jst appeared on the internet..no be person put am there? I am referring you to the holy book, you are refering me to the internet..Na wa 4 u o..

Abeg go sit down
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
midolian:
you talk of browse as if all these things jst appeared on the internet..no be person put am there? I am referring you to the holy book, you are refering me to the internet..Na wa 4 u o..

Abeg go sit down
you slew them by His [Allah's] permission [during a Jihad battle]...[3.153] Pickthall: ...the messenger, in your rear, was calling you (to fight)...that which ye missed [war spoils]...[3.154]...They say: Had we any hand in the affair, we would not have been slain here [in a Jihad battle]. Say: Had you remained in your houses, those for whom slaughter was ordained [in a Jihad battle] would certainly have gone forth to the places where they would be slain...[3.155] (As for) those of you who turned back on the day when the two armies met...[3.156] O you who believe! be not like those who disbelieve and say of their brethren when they travel in the earth or engage in fighting: Had they been with us, they would not have died and they would not have been slain...[3.157]...if you are slain in the way of Allah...mercy is better than what they amass [what those who stay home from Jihad receive – no booty on earth and no perks in heaven]. [3.158] …if indeed you die or you are slain, certainly to Allah shall you be gathered together.
Shakir: ...fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah... [8.40] Yusuf Ali: If they [unbelievers] refuse [to stop fighting], be sure that God is your Protector...[8.41] Shakir: ...whatever thing [loot] you gain, a fifth of it is for Allah and for the Apostle...the day on which the two parties met [in a Jihad versus anti-Jihad battle]...[8.42]...Allah might bring about a matter which was to be done, that he who would perish might perish by clear proof [bring success to Muslims engaged in robbing a caravan near Badr against all the odds]...[8.43]...Allah showed them [the Mekkans] to you in your dream as few [fighters]; and if He had shown them [the Mekkans] to you as many [fighters] you would certainly have become weak-hearted [i.e., hearts. See the similar discussion in K 002:249 about how a smaller army can defeat a larger army]...[8.44]...when you met, as few [fighters] in your eyes and He made you to appear little [few fighters] in their eyes, in order that Allah might bring about a matter which was to be done [a Jihad versus anti-Jihad battle brought on by overconfidence in each side]...[8.45]...when you meet a party [in battle], then be firm...[8.46]...obey Allah and His Apostle and do not quarrel for then you will be weak in hearts [demoralized] and your power [to execute Jihad] will depart...[8.47]...be not like those [Mekkans] who came forth from their homes [in an anti-Jihad War on Islamic terrorism]...[8.48]...when the two parties [Muslims versus Mekkans] came in sight of each other he [Satan] turned upon his heels...

Your koran for ya, and den ya tell me its a religion of piss
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Keep up the good work jare. I hate that religion. By the way, that just married cartoon is funny grin
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Ifeann(f): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
midolian:

@ midolian

please dont tell me usual standard muslim response that
those muslims who commit terror are:
1) Tiny minority
2) Misunderstaders of Islam
3) Not true muslims
4) Are zionist agents sponsored by the CIA to tarnish the image of Islam
5) They do not understand quran in 'original' arabic
6) The dont go to mosque regularly.
7) They have been radicalized
They dont represent the 1.5billion muslims.
9) They are marginalized by the govt.
10) It is the fault of the victims who offend the fragile sensibilty of
muslims
11) alllah know the best.
And other standardized excuses that islamic apologist give anytime their
foot-soldiers go on a killing spree.

When your prophet left mecca for Medina he turned into a warrior and started killing unbelievers, beheading jews and brought theverses Abt fighting jews and christains til they pay up the jizyah . When he was in mecca was when he preached no compulsion in religion so as not to offend the meccans.

This is classic con man behavior. Blend in until u can strike.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by mrjohn55: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find,
riches, power and fame, are you a business man or
woman, are you a pastor or politicians or a lecturer, are you a
student or graduate, what so ever you be in all over
the world does not matter to us, what matter a lot to
us is to see you happy and rich, we are giving you
the chance here to be what so ever you want to be in
life, join the Illuminati secret brotherhood and get all
you need in life, we offer every thing you need in life,
if you are really ready to make it in life,.
How to Join Illuminati and become rich and famous
How to Join Illuminati in UK
How to Join Illuminati in Kenya
How to Join Illuminati in USA
How to Join Illuminati in South Africa
How to Join Illuminati in Canada
How to Join Illuminati in Pakistan
How to Join Illuminati in Malaysia
How to Join Illuminati in italy
How to Join Illuminati in Nairobi
How to Join Illuminati in Zambia
How to Join Illuminati in Nigeria
How to Join Illuminati for Wealth
How to Join Illuminati and become Rich
How to Join Illuminati for Fame
join the illuminati any where you are today,
kindly email us now so that we can proceed with
your request from our temple, contact us through
this 08165463047 or email us at bishopibu@ gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Water Baptism In River Or Swimming Pool, Share Your Experience / Quran Surahs For Kids – Last 10 Surahs Of Quran / The Biblical Joseph, The First And Greatest 419 Story Ever Told.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.