Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,189 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerian Youths When Is Your Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths When Is Your Future (805 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths When Is Your Future by ify23ng: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2015
NIGERIAN YOUTHS WHEN IS YOUR FUTURE ?

"First, everybody has a choice, but for me, Jonathan is my choice. For goodness sake, Buhari has ruled us before. He was the governor of North Eastern State (presently Yobe and Borno). He was also the minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources when he was 32. He was also chairman of NNPC at 36, and at 41, he became the head of state.

If Buhari could achieve all these between the age of 32 and 40,what then is the fate of the younger generation if he's still wanting to be president at 72 ?
If you're between 30 and 50 clamoring for a 72 year old president who himself first became a Head Of States at 41 then,you're selling out our generation.

No matter the challenges our nation is facing at the moment,we can only overcome when we put our heads together,apply all synergy and vibrance of our youthfulness in supporting the government and criticizing it constructively when the need arises.

We can only move forward and NOT backward !
Re: Nigerian Youths When Is Your Future by vanen2: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Presidents don't go to war Like Bible kings my friend. They don't do hard labour, they don't wash their cars or load cement or sit down and sell electronics, hawk each day etc . . . . I therefore feel if a youth has failed, he shouldn't just remain in there till he gets old because he is a youth, or from your region, religion or tribe.
Re: Nigerian Youths When Is Your Future by chimoskyg(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2015
When we the Youth erased the old boring saying "youth is the leaders of Tomorrow" and face our future.
#Regeneration

(1) (Reply)

Illiteracy Vs PDP In Pictures / PDP Expels Obasanjo After Tearing Membership Card / Again... More Fake Ballot Papers Found In Zamfara !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.