Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? (7337 Views)

Buhari Calls Apc ( All Nigerian Peoples Congress) During His Meeting With Obama / Another Massacre Currently Going On In Plateau . APC All The Way / Video Link: Buhari Calls APC "All Progressive Confidence'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by anonimi: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
texazzpete:
I'd rather have a man that makes a mistake about the name of his party than a President that told Christiane Amanpour that his strategy to stop oil bunkering is to appeal to the buying nations and refineries instead of routing the crooks in the creek.

Better a wise leader that makes some gaffes than a President that loudly talks about a strategy that makes absolutely no sense and paints him and his country as weak.

Na real wise man wey dey talk sey Abacha nor thief our money after 10 years wey im don die in 2008, abi

Which kind wise man wey dey look for post go talk sey im NOR get any idea whatsoever to deal with Boko Haram as this daft & dumb old pensioner said shocked

I’ll meet other generals to draft anti-terror plan – Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.

He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/

Shall we do a little English exercise on comparative superlatives, shall we?

Buhari is:

a) Daft
b) Dafter
c) Daftest
d) All of the above

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2015632_buhariignored14_jpegb7e8701bab7f5ae06537837721bc3bf4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2015650_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by akinsadeez(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Well, this is becoming serious! I never believed it before but could there be truth to PDP's assertions that Buhari is already becoming senile. I mean what can make a leading opposition candidate and presidential aspirant mix up the name of his own party?
I was one of those who excused him when he said Osinbade instead of Osinbajo on the ground that it is a Yoruba name which is nt his language. Pray tell which excuse can one think of to explain this This seems like the Yaradua scenario all over again.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by kenex4ever(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
INEC = Independent nigeria electoral commissioner - buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by kendrick9(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
seun and lalasticlala, please move this to FP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seun, obinoscopy,lalasticlala, ishilove I think this topic deserves to be on frontpage.
If it were to be patience jonathan or Goodluck himself by now a mod would have moved it to frontpage. Pls do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
FRONT PAGE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
papaejima1:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Gen. Muhammadu Buhari in this video referred to his party as ALL PROGRESSIVES CONFIDENCE.
Just Watch for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUzOmYuN2Po

We just hope all is well with the man.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai Buhari!!! cheesy
This man is old...too old. His memory is low.
Hehehehehehehe... All frogressive cwonfidence grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
kay1one2:
Senility kicking in! Before you know it the wife will want to rule prom za vackgwound!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by Bawss1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
texazzpete:
I'd rather have a man that makes a mistake about the name of his party than a President that told Christiane Amanpour that his strategy to stop oil bunkering is to appeal to the buying nations and refineries instead of routing the crooks in the creek.

Better a wise leader that makes some gaffes than a President that loudly talks about a strategy that makes absolutely no sense and paints him and his country as weak.

Yo Tex, you are assuming Buhari has said anything in regards to building the country asides from the chants of change that we hear everyday. Watch the interview in its entirety.

If it was Jonathan that made such a gaffe we would all have flamed him for it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
byrron:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Amen!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by bgates: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
front page

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by bgates: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
front page

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by bgates: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seun

front page

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by tit(f): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
look his left eye,
the man don get stroke!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by bgates: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
papaejima1:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Gen. Muhammadu Buhari in this video referred to his party as ALL PROGRESSIVES CONFIDENCE.
Just Watch for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUzOmYuN2Po

We just hope all is well with the man.
Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Front page thread, I can't stop laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by PhockPhockMan: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
texazzpete:

#MarchBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by aresa: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Good enough, it sounds perfectly good to me because we are very confident and resolute, the crooked, corrupt and incompetent otuoke clown is heading to jail ....

Well said General....
Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
aresa:
Good enough, it sounds perfectly good to me because we are very confident and resolute, the crooked, corrupt and incompetent otuoke clown is heading to jail ....

Well said General....
consolation, I know in your mind you will feel like "how will I denounce my support for this illiterate without been mocked"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by Orunto: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
The LOVE of Buhari is the beginning of FEAR-REAL FEAR!!!!
Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by PhockPhockMan: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
aresa:

Well said General....
It can only be good for you, not for us.
If you like vote as your village head, he will never be president of Nigeria.
Keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by PhockPhockMan: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
customized13:
consolation, I know in your mind you will feel like "how will I denounce my support for this illiterate without been mocked"
They're truly embarrass with this senile, illiterate mugu.
At a time the whole world is choosing youthful and energetic men and women as leaders, shameless party like APC is digging out ancestors for us to elect as President.

No Way.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by eightsin(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
This man will forget his own name some day

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by aresa: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
[s]
PhockPhockMan:
It can only be good for you, not for us.
If you like vote as your village head, he will never be president of Nigeria.
Keep deceiving yourself.
[/s]

Who cares what's good for you?

When was the last time I gave a fuckkkk about you and your type?

Age, stop overstating your irrelevant importance?
Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by PhockPhockMan: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Who cares what's good for you?

When was the last time I gave a fuckkkk about you and your type?

Age, stop overstating your irrelevant importance?
Your choice of a president shows the level of your mental bankruptcy.

Who cares about you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by aresa: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
[s]
PhockPhockMan:

Who cares about you?
[/s]

Ode, you don't care about me, but you are killing yourself over my post and barking like mad bingo ...

lol @ choice of president coming from a loser supporting the most crooked, corrupt, incompetent and grossly failed president on the surface of the earth.

A lousy and worthless human being with zero capacity to defend and protect a single local government in Nigeria, a useless father who refused to acknowledge the fact that hundreds of kids in his care were kidnapped, a corrupt entity who we gave a full country to but is giving us back incomplete Nigeria...

You people are really mentally twisted, corrupt, backward and incompetent...
Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by Kingofdevils: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Who cares about you?

Don't you know that aresa is a bastard Hopless vulture nonentity olodo

Barcanista what's sup with your master mr kworopshun himself
Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by PhockPhockMan: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Ode, you don't care about me, but you are killing yourself over my post and barking like mad bingo ...

lol @ choice of president coming from a loser supporting the most crooked, corrupt, incompetent and grossly failed president on the surface of the earth.

A lousy and worthless human being with zero capacity to defend and protect a single local government in Nigeria, a useless father who refused to acknowledge the fact that hundreds of kids in his care were kidnapped, a corrupt entity who we gave a full country to but is giving us back incomplete Nigeria...

You people are really mentally twisted, corrupt, backward and incompetent...
Yeaa, it was Jonathan that said Abacha is not corrupt, it was Jonathan that stole N2.8 billion as NNPC chairman, it was Jonathan that ordered The importation of 53 controversial brief cases filled with dollars.
I know you were not born by then, but I can tell you that Buhari is an old thief.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by tuborme: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
texazzpete:

You will be jailed in hell for lying if you do not repent.. Was that all the president said about bunkering in that interview. Stop distorting history just to make a point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by aresa: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Yeaa, it was Jonathan that said Abacha is not corrupt, it was Jonathan that stole N2.8 billion as NNPC chairman, it was Jonathan that ordered The importation of 53 controversial brief cases filled with dollars.
I know you were not born by then, but I can tell you that Buhari is an old thief.

Who gave abacha national award?

lol @ 2.8 billion..... You dumb, corrupt and incompetent Jonathan is the president of Nigeria and the chief law enforcement officer so why is the incompetent loser yet to arrest and prosecute the general? Is this another of the many reasons why he's globally known for incomprtenc ?

See your miserable life, every time you point your corrupt finger, you end up exposing your corrupt master's crookedness and incomprtenc.

Your useless oga is yet to tell us what happened to our missing billions on top of the 1 billion worth of food his family chokes on every year.

Under this clown, our world famous capable military now run political errands like boy boy, they can not even protect 1 single local government and they handed 14 LG to terrorists.

The so called giant of Africa now need small countries not up to 1 LG in Nigeria to help us take back our country...

This 6 years shame and embarrassment is almost over thank God. #GMB #2015. Amen.
Re: Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? by bokohalal(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
PDP will win in the Southeast.
APC will win the rest of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flashback: How Kudirat Abiola Was Brutally Assassinated On The Streets Of Lagos / Nigerian Senate Proffers State Police, Proper Funding As Solutions To Banditry / Endsars Rapper Nigerian Coke New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.