Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Boko Haram; Bunch Of Criminals Using Religion As An Excuse! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram; Bunch Of Criminals Using Religion As An Excuse! (498 Views)

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / We Must Stop People Using Religion To Cause Disunity- El-rufai / PDP Using Religion To Divide Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram; Bunch Of Criminals Using Religion As An Excuse! by kay1one2(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Some people have natural criminal tendencies but due to societal norms and restrictions have a diffiulty expressing it either for fear of being caught or ostrasized! Boko haram from my perspective are a bunch of criminals who want all the niceties of life but are too lazy to work legitimately and too arrogant to put their lives to good use! Holding on to the religious delusion or lie of being morally upright, they have gone around reeking havoc and carrying out by every standard immoral activities! They, out of laziness have declared war on the productive portion of society planning to forcefully take what a portion of society has worked hard over the years to achieve but will definitely fail in it!

What I don't understand is why the religion islam has given them as well as most terrorist organisations in the world a platform for such illegal activities! Either way boko haram should stop using religion and the search for a moral society as an excuse to carry out their illicit desires!
Re: Boko Haram; Bunch Of Criminals Using Religion As An Excuse! by tswitch: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
kay1one2:
Some people have natural criminal tendencies but due to societal norms and restrictions have a diffiulty expressing it either for fear of being caught or ostrasized! Boko haram from my perspective are a bunch of criminals who want all the niceties of life but are too lazy to work legitimately and too arrogant to put their lives to good use! Holding on to the religious delusion or lie of being morally upright, they have gone around reeking havoc and carrying out by every standard immoral activities! They, out of laziness have declared war on the productive portion of society planning to forcefully take what a portion of society has worked hard over the years to achieve but will definitely fail in it!

What I don't understand is why the religion islam has given them as well as most terrorist organisations in the world a platform for such illegal activities! Either way boko haram should stop using religion and the search for a moral society as an excuse to carry out their illicit desires!

Say again?
I recall a certain interview with Aljazera on Sunday past by Mohammodu BUHARI.

"...... the so called Boko Haram are ...... (Muslim name)......."
"........FGN cannot defeat Boko Haram......"

(1) (Reply)

Is Jonathan Pushing His Goodluck? / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Obasanjo Over PDP Card / Jonathan Sends Ministerial-nominees List To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.