Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:48 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1313605 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Omolola1(f): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Cry me a river Aarti has too much water in her eyes...
Na only she go dey cry on top another person matter undecided

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Elegantdiva: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
I cant wait o....Aarti is dam smart.. I pity Isheeta cux her days are numbered! Aarti and Yash oh perfect Partner..... Am seriously learning from them ( perfect marriage,)

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
atoleybaba:
Her u sure it is not devil that gave birth to this ishita

I am telling you..

There are too many evils in this series...too many twists and turns.

I think the producers of "Married Again" are stretching their "luck" too far... cool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Adesiji77:

I am telling you..

There are too many evils in this series...too many twists and turns.

I think the producers of "Married Again" are stretching their "luck" too far... cool
You just spoke my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Updates on Married Again pleassssssseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Episodes starts: Morning all do pooja and then aarti gives aarti to all and bua comes there and ask wat happening..My babhi death npot finished days also u guys are planning wat..Arti says bua ji kal holi childrens want to enjoy but since mumyji death happend we are doing some pooja so that we can do festival in house..bua is like how come u guys finalized then Arti was like radha ma said us we can do this..bua got angry and said who is that women to say all these things..Meri bhagwan ki kasam still i am here in this house with life i can tell u ppl wat is there and wat is not and i hope u guys atleast give me that respect all went silent and vidhi was saying something about radha and bua made shut her..ishy baby comes there and says can i too take part in that function gay3 ma was like ma for me too na panku said AK will not shout then she said he is sleeping he will not wake up early then panku said ok she came they did some pooja and all went to wake up SP.ishy was happy that all going to get ashamed in a while They opened SP door Iashy baby acted to put thaali down adn all shocked to see Radha sleeping behind SP in the bed and for a few mins SP souldn’t found wat is happening when bua came inside shouting he saw radha beside him sleeping..he tumbled himself from bed and was standing speechless..Bua made radha awake and she was totally shocked she was shivering all over.bua throwed her down and OMg she balsted her so badly poor radha.SP shouted wat the hell this women doing in my room WTH u ppl are doing here all are stunned totally..radha said i swear on god i dont know how i slept here i just came to put milk glass here bas.Bua again blasted her .SP shouted stop it and all just get out from here and he went and stood near Gay3 picture all went from there bua pulled radha and bring her to hall and gaian she insulted and humilated her saying this lady forget her age and doing all this besharams..All were quiet radha with shame ran from there and all went for there too PART 2:- AarYa in room..Yashu so so upset..He was feeling helpless..he say to Aarti it seems some one black nazar on our temple like house..he says now a days seems every bit of air in our house have a poison filled one..now in this house there is no love, peace nothing all relationships are scattered that now living here is difficult..mahan Arti she says no yashji not like that relationship never dies..we all know papa and radha ma cannot eb at fault..immediately yash says we both know aartiji but i saw the eyes of family there were confused and doubtful..aarti says we cannot loose faith and u cannot eb upset warna how this house will be united..yash says now a days i am not having any himmath only Aarti says dont say like this yashji..she says something is problem yashji someone is there who want to spoil our relationships and want us to break eachother..because i can sure radha ma cannot do like that and papa toh not at all..yash then got some energy and says ya Artiji u are right something is ghadbhad for sure..for radha ma and bauji their respect is the high we have to find out who did this cheap thing..Okay radha in hall crying AarYa console her but that lady radha is totally broken PART 3:- Ishy baby says AK that.. Radha and Papa S did nothing wrong they are aslo humans..that buaji wa like shouting as demon on radha ma//AK shouted there is no connection between my mother and that SP u understand..ishy says how come not they have a old love in them it seems ur papa is trying to make a new chota yash again kamini aurath ..AK got angry and he said let me see wat they are up to and went..ishy says to her how much humilation i got in this house i will give it abck one by one for all out here..Let me see how this yash and Arti save this pure house and purity of relations from destroy..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
LaDivva:
Updates on Married Again pleassssssseeeeeeeeeeee

Not good at storytelling but watch out for this space wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
@Eternal Love

I hope Maleeka will not sack Deljeet for this "snub"...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Adesiji77:

Not good at storytelling but watch out for this space wink
Anticipating...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gulabia is so irritating....she is not making sense at all I felt lyk slapping ha nd strangling ha all at once she is jus a confused bitter old woman!

Hmmm dis Hukum nd his wife are a match made in hell! See d greed in his wife's eye only Laskmi get sense 4 dat family....

Mama Adi nd dat is hw ur son has gotten himself a bedni nd he wouldn't hav done it without ur hardwork! Meddling jealousy....

Landlord Vikram if Reva catch u ehn she go break bottle 4 ur head dis tym

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Saraswati can scare easily, too fragile for Bhavishay. Don't know the silly game those sisters are playing with their mother in law undecided . Is Saraswati trying to make her husband fall in love with her? I really don't see the need for all the diary drama
Just be patient. Eventually, you will see the need.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 02, 2015
haliluck:
Gulabia is so irritating....she is not making sense at all I felt lyk slapping ha nd strangling ha all at once she is jus a confused bitter old woman!

Hmmm dis Hukum nd his wife are a match made in hell! See d greed in his wife's eye only Laskmi get sense 4 dat family....

Mama Adi nd dat is hw ur son has gotten himself a bedni nd he wouldn't hav done it without ur hardwork! Meddling jealousy....

Landlord Vikram if Reva catch u ehn she go break bottle 4 ur head dis tym
I don't understand why almost everyone is against Gulabi. The woman is just trying to save her daughter from being used by wolves 'the landlords'.
Sugni is very naive and needs Gulabi. If Sugni had believed her mother in the first place about Vickram Singh, all the drama Gulabi created wouldn't have been necessary but she had a point to prove.
I believe Vickram genuinely loves Sugni but, he went about things the wrong way. Love isn't supposed to be selfish.

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeepopo: 5:25am On Jul 02, 2015
We can say all things about Isheeta but we must remember she was raise in a bitter way as a child,she has always felt rejected because of her disability.Instead of condemning d character alone,we should all try to practice positive parenting as parents or prospective ones.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by glimpse(f): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Adesiji77:
@Married Again

A colleague said that he feels like strangling Isheeta and Akash right now... shocked

don't tell me you watch Married Again in your office grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2015
zeepopo:
We can say all things about Isheeta but we must remember she was raise in a bitter way as a child,she has always felt rejected because of her disability.Instead of condemning d character alone,we should all try to practice positive parenting as parents or prospective ones.

very sensible
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2015
meenagiggs:

I don't understand why almost everyone is against Gulabi. The woman is just trying to save her daughter from being used by wolves 'the landlords'.
Sugni is very naive and needs Gulabi. If Sugni had believed her mother in the first place about Vickram Singh, all the drama Gulabi created wouldn't have been necessary but she had a point to prove.
I believe Vickram genuinely loves Sugni but , he went about things the wrong way. Love isn't supposed to be selfish.
tnk u ooo am amazed she is tagged d "villain of love" undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2015
sophiadfirst:

the ihuomadinihu international, the cheif researcher herself, I dey hail oo for ur wonderful research handiworkgringrin
Thank you o. smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2015
meenagiggs:

I believe Vickram genuinely loves Sugni but, he went about things the wrong way. Love isn't supposed to be selfish.
Thank you! I've been saying this all along. Sugni is too naive and vulnerable,she need her mother to guide her. We all know that Vikram loves Gugni but she is confined in her dream world. Her mother is only trying to protect her. In the Bedni community, landlords never marry the bedni women. Everyone should put themselves in Gulabi's shoes and you will understand why she is doing all that. The only problem is that Sugni was so blinded by love that she didn't listen to her mother and Vikram complicated the issue by not speaking the truth. I don't think Vikram and Sugni would have issues if Vikram confronted his past before trying to marry Sugni. But these lies,complications,twist and turns are part of the plot.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse:

don't tell me you watch Married Again in your office grin

cheesy grin

No, he made the comment via BBM
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2015
meenagiggs:

I'm nt against Gulabia bt u shud understand dat she is acting stupidly....yes Vikram lied 2 ha daughter we all knw dat nd dat was terrible of him, bt luk at it 4rm anoda angle Sugni was abt 2 sell haself 2 d highest bidder vikram has neva behaved lyk any of d oda landlords nd we all knw dat if he was bidding 4 Sugni he was only tryin 2 protect ha ...so wat was d need 4 all d drama Gulabia created So it's beta 4 a landlord lyk Jwala Singh 2 perform d Sardakai a man who has no respect 4 a woman a man who wud use more dan his money's worth on Sugni nd throw ha out on d streets leta??
Gulabia acts sumtymz lyk she has personal issues wit Vikram dats all I'm sayin...4 me d real villain is Adi's moda sef

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2015
pls, i want to ask, part from Adi, other landlords present during the bidding shee they are married ? then why Vikram's own different and why Gulabi obstructi him. Yes she is Sugni's mother and she suppose to protect her but she is over doing it towards Vikram. And since Sugni had made up her mind and of all landlords there who had money for the bidding, Vikram is the lesser devil (the main thing is that he loves her daughter and will definitely take good care of her) to compare to the rest of the other vulture landlords waiting to feast on the vulnerable girl. Since Gulabi has this perception of landlords being bad why is she trusting Adi so Much abi the landlords bad blood differ from him own ? or is it because of the promise he made to her, so she no fit do something for person without requesting something in return. For me the thing is that this just Gulabi's role and character for the soap to antagonize Vikram with anything related to Sugni. Is as if anytime she see him, she has seen the devil and her prayer warrior mouth will start blabbing gringrin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2015
No updates on Married Again, diarisgod o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2015
bn reading updates and grabbing the story just in bits embarassed i guess i'll need to wait till weekend 2 watch d repeat
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2015
komzyb:
Between sugni,aarti and sahiba,who is the most beautiful

They r all beautiful in their own way. I will just like to mention those ladies with big eye balls. For me, I Never liked big eye balls but av u seen Sahiba, Sugni and Reva's eyes? Especially, when they r fully dolled up, and dey open those eyes to look @ a loved one...... Really big sexy eyes I must say.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2015
dboyflexy:
Episodes starts: Morning all do pooja and then aarti
gives aarti to all and bua comes there
and ask wat happening..My babhi
death npot finished days also u guys
are planning wat..Arti says bua ji kal
holi childrens want to enjoy but since
mumyji death happend we are doing
some pooja so that we can do festival
in house..bua is like how come u guys
finalized then Arti was like radha ma
said us we can do this..bua got angry
and said who is that women to say all
these things..Meri bhagwan ki kasam
still i am here in this house with life i
can tell u ppl wat is there and wat is
not and i hope u guys atleast give me
that respect all went silent and vidhi
was saying something about radha
and bua made shut her..ishy baby
comes there and says can i too take
part in that function gay3 ma was like
ma for me too na panku said AK will

AarYa in room..Yashu so so upset..He
was feeling helpless..he say to Aarti it
seems some one black nazar on our
temple like house..he says now a days

papa and radha ma cannot eb at

says now a days i am not having any
himmath only Aarti says dont say like
this yashji..she says something is
problem yashji someone is there who
want to spoil our relationships and
want us to break eachother..because i
can sure radha ma cannot do like that
and papa toh not at all..yash then got
some energy and says ya Artiji u are
right something is ghadbhad for
sure..for radha ma and bauji their
respect is the high we have to find out
who did this cheap thing..Okay radha
in hall crying AarYa console her but
that lady radha is totally broken
PART 3:-
Ishy baby says AK that.. Radha and
Papa S did nothing wrong they are
aslo humans..that buaji wa like
shouting as demon on radha ma//AK
shouted there is no connection
between my mother and that SP u
understand..ishy says how come
not they have a old love in them it
seems ur papa is trying to make a
new chota yash again kamini aurath
..AK got angry and he said let me see
wat they are up to and went..ishy says
to her how much humilation i got in
this house i will give it abck one by
one for all out here..Let me see how
this yash and Arti save this pure
house and purity of relations from
destroy..

embarassed embarassed
I dnt understand. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
meenagiggs:

Haa!! So going back to the Singhs* is the only way "to save her daughter"? Are they the only Landlords in Mahuari? Let's face it, besides being a mother she's also trying to spite Vikram. Trying to save Sugni who is obviously still in love with Vikram by bringing Aditya into the picture is DUMB. She should have kept her daughter as far away as possible from that family. You think she doesn't know she's walked into a trap?? Even Sugni knows. They knew he would be at the Sardhakai and im very sure Sugni wanted Vikram to WIN the bid. Everyone in the series is covering their true intentions with an excuse. If stubborn Sugni never wanted to go to the Mansion, Adi wouldn't have done Jack! If Sugni says no..its NO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
sophiadfirst:
pls, i want to ask, part from Adi, other landlords present during the bidding shee they are married ? then why Vikram's own different and why Gulabi obstructi him. Yes she is Sugni's mother and she suppose to protect her but she is over doing it towards Vikram. And since Sugni had made up her mind and of all landlords there who had money for the bidding, Vikram is the lesser devil (the main thing is that he loves her daughter and will definitely take good care of her) to compare to the rest of the other vulture landlords waiting to feast on the vulnerable girl. Since Gulabi has this perception of landlords being bad why is she trusting Adi so Much abi the landlords bad blood differ from him own ? or is it because of the promise he made to her, so she no fit do something for person without requesting something in return. For me the thing is that this just Gulabi's role and character for the soap to antagonize Vikram with anything related to Sugni. Is as if anytime she see him, she has seen the devil and her prayer warrior mouth will start blabbing gringrin

I just wonder o?? I still dey wonder..even Adi too,
Mr-my-father-left-my-mother-and-i-for-a-bedni , he disrespected Sugni so much at the beginning but is now interested because of his uncle's closeness to Sugni. Guess he must be wondering why his uncle loves her so much? cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jummaima:

They r all beautiful in their own way. I will just like to mention those ladies with big eye balls. For me, I Never liked big eye balls but av u seen Sahiba, Sugni and Reva's eyes? Especially, when they r fully dolled up, and dey open those eyes to look @ a loved one...... Really big sexy eyes I must say.
Lol. Most indians have big/round eyeballs like Yash,Sahiba,Menka etc. It's even more scary when they apply heavy Kajal/eyepencil on their lids. I hope am not the only one also noticing the Big ears and irregular teeth e.g Bani, Aarti, Ishita.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
komzyb:
is just that i don't know dis ones u mention,but among the 3 i mention,who do u think is the most beautiful?
Ok. They are all beautiful. I follow Sugni on facebook,i can tell you she's just there. But it's always good for a woman to have a bit of fleshy face,so Sugni has an edge over Aarti and Sahiba.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Ok. They are all beautiful. I follow Sugni on facebook,i can tell you she's just there. But it's always good for a woman to have a bit of fleshy face,so Sugni has an edge over Aarti and Sahiba.

Please what is her facebook id
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
ujugladys:

Please what is her facebook id
Gulki Joshi.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol. Most indians have big/round eyeballs like Yash,Sahiba,Menka etc. It's even more scary when they apply heavy Kajal/eyepencil on their lids. I hope am not the only one also noticing the Big ears and irregular teeth e.g Bani, Aarti, Ishita.

Aditya nko? The new Adi o, very big ears sef cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (385) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.