Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. (1068 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by earTHMama: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2009
All the while I've been sending felicitations to muslims on this site during sallah and all that, no single muslim was humble enough to open a happy christmas thread for christians. I dey vex for una.

Meanwhile, make una pray for una brothers here:  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-214121.0.html     wey don kolo.
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by mukina2: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2009
and you had to create a new topic?
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by babs787(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2009
@Earthmama

All the while I've been sending felicitations to muslims on this site during sallah and all that, no single muslim was humble enough to open a happy christmas thread for christians. I dey vex for una.

Well the truth must be told. Christmas is a fetish festival and muslims must not participate nor send felicitation.

In all honesty, you yourself know that 25th December is not Jesus' birthday but the celebration of one of the gods worshipped by the pagans.
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by ayinba1(f): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2009
I agree with Babs, you know even some followers of Jesus do not celebrate this Dec 25th once they understand the pagan origins of the date.
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by babs787(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2009
Salam Ayinba1

Its nice to have you . Hope family is doing great cheesy and still waiting for Zayhal as well as littleb, Subzeero. Missed your companies.
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by muhsin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2009
babs787:

@Earthmama

Well the truth must be told. Christmas is a fetish festival and muslims must not participate nor send felicitation.

In all honesty, you yourself know that 25th December is not Jesus' birthday but the celebration of one of the gods worshipped by the pagans.

Its good to be frank and sincere.

Thanks babs787 for that answer.
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by earTHMama: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2009

Same way Christians consider Islamic festivals fetish. Were you not the guy that once said he'll come and chop if invited to any christian feast?. You believe it is a fetish festival but you wouldn't mind the goodies that come with it?. Talk about hypocrisy! undecided
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by mukina2: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2009
Dont you eat food sent to you by Muslims during eid?

when they send you meat, u throw it away right?

when they send you food you throw it away?
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2009
earTHMama:

Meanwhile, make una pray for una brothers here:  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-214121.0.html     wey don kolo.

feleciwetin?
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by mukina2: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2009
you dey mind her?
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by hajifaty: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2009
@poster
sorry for that ooo. well this is New Year. so Happany new year ooo earthmama
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by earTHMama: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2009
don't you eat food sent to you by Muslims during eid? Huh

when they send you meat, u throw it away right? Huh

when they send you food you throw it away?

No i do not partake in any pagan or islamic feast because it's idolatory to me. Some muslims here came out against Funmi over that issue and claimed they eat easter or xmas food etc. I chilled a lil bit only to discover what you guys are saying here about christmas. Is this how we'll coexist? undecided
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by olabowale(m): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2009
And Funmi has not improved the possibility. any.

You will not eat good that there is no name of any human called on it. Yet you want muslims to eat your food.
Obeying the Qur'aan, in Surah Al Maidah, I will eat meat slaughtered by Jews and Christians. I will their cookings as long as it does not have the wine and pig, excetera in them.

If they say in the name of Jesus on their meat, when I am going to eat it, I say in the Name of Allah (Eloi in Hebrew), the Most Beneficient, the Most Merciful. That overrides everything.

When I slaughter I say, In the name of Allah (Eloi in the tongue of Jesus), the Most Beneficient the Most Merciful. Allahu (Eloi) Akbar "The God is Great."

No one can top that.
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by olabowale(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2009
@earTHMama:

Meanwhile, make una pray for una brothers here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-214121.0.html wey don kolo.

Kolo means mad or mentally sick. Good Christian woman pouring her heart out. You see how sympathetic she is of people's trials tribulations.

The followers of "not" Jesus.
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by littleb(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2009
Salam Babs,

babs787:

Salam Ayinba1

Its nice to have you . Hope family is doing great cheesy and still waiting for Zayhal as well as littleb, Subzeero. Missed your companies.

In sha Allah, I will be back online very soon. Thanks a lot, may almighty Allah rewards you and other muslims brothers and sisters for thier valuable contributions on this forum. May He counts us amongst the inheritance of janat firdaws.

earTHMama:

Sorry, your observation is very correct. See, a knowledgible and God fearing muslims doesn't celebrate ignorantly. It is a common saying that Gbogbo odun to ba bani laye lodun. However, this is not the case as a muslim, there are eyo, igunuko, sango, olosa oke and rest which are similar to what they celebrate on christmas day. It is never the true birth of Jesus.
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by earTHMama: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2009

Sorry, your observation is very correct. See, a knowledgible and God fearing muslims doesn't celebrate ignorantly. It is a common saying that Gbogbo odun to ba bani laye lodun. However, this is not the case as a muslim, there are eyo, igunuko, sango, olosa oke and rest which are similar to what they celebrate on christmas day. It is never the true birth of Jesus.

You that know about Jesus so much, tell us His birth date? Was he conceived by natural process or through the power of the holy ghost?. What proof have you?
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by babs787(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2009
@Earthmama

You that know about Jesus so much, tell us His birth date?

Common, be honest to yourself. Thousands of Christians would tell you that he was not born that day let alone non-christians. So whats the fuss about?

Was he conceived by natural process or through the power of the holy ghost?. What proof have you?

You serve us that and when you do, we will go into your book to see that. We would then see if he ought to be called son of the Holy Ghost because the verse(s) said the power of Holy Ghost would overshadow her and would have a son of the Holy Ghost and not son of God. grin
Re: My Muslim Brothers Offended Me. by ayinba1(f): 3:56am On Jan 07, 2009
Salam brother Babs,

my visits here are really far and in between now but I mostly read and i'm learning a lot from your posts ass well as Jarus' especially response to earthmama's questions. She might nit know it but she is helping a number of us muslims to learnmore about our deen

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Hebdo:of Justifications, Condemnation And Apologies / 15 Things Muslims Should Avoid Doing On Social Media / Whats The Essence Of Ramaddan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.