Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,159 members, 7,946,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Am Highly Pained That Things Are Not Working In This Country, We Have Government - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Highly Pained That Things Are Not Working In This Country, We Have Government (487 Views)

Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) / The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Highly Pained That Things Are Not Working In This Country, We Have Government by tonygb(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Am Highly pained that things are not working in this country, we have government employee that get paid at the end of the month for doing nothing. I was defrauded electronically by Guaranty Trust Bank and up till this moment, the Bank is doing nothing about it. I officially wrote the consumer and financial protection department of our own CBN, and I must say, until this moment, the Director, assistant Director, and other staff of the unit have stopped responding to my mails, and they claim they are there to protect the interest of common Nigerians like me. Over one year now my N40, 000 is still missing and the so called staff of the consumers protection department of the CBN have stopped responding to my mails, It’s a pity
It was actually ATM dispense error, but GTB claimed I was paid and their record shows that the money was collected by me, after a lot of mails going back and front, I request for the CCTV footage in the ATM Gallery and I was ready to make myself available at any of their Branch to view the footage, BUT GTB declined the request.
I sent a mail to an assistant Director in the consumer and financial protection department of CBN and copied the Director appealing to them to mandate GTB to produce the CCTV footage, after investigating my complaint, we all know how government agencies work in Nigeria, they stop responding to my mails, I have sent them over six reminders but no response.
Re: Am Highly Pained That Things Are Not Working In This Country, We Have Government by blemon44(m): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2015
If you are Highly pained that things are not working in this country

then do something about it

dont seat down and fold your hands
Re: Am Highly Pained That Things Are Not Working In This Country, We Have Government by kestolove95(m): 1:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Go get ur pvc nd march4buhari on 28
Re: Am Highly Pained That Things Are Not Working In This Country, We Have Government by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Find a good lawyer and threaten both organizations with a lawsuit. If things're as bad as you say I don't see why you wouldn't win the case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oriental Infotech Limited / Send Your Inquiries Relating To Registration Of Companies And Ngos / Urgent Need For Moringa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.