Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,563 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe (1082 Views)

Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan / Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by spott(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2015

Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by yomip3t(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
lol... The same way you've been masturbating that seat since you've been appointed.
It will be like a film trick on March 28 when you will be thrown back to IPERU.
You just experienced lil embarrassment few days ago.... Watch out for the big one soon.

SAI BUHARI / PYO 2015.
TEAM CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by spott(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Doyin is a clown

5 Likes

Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2015
Political self service as in na you de vote na u be INEC grin
Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by dguyindcorner(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2015
The disgrace you had in house of rep too was online abi?

The popularity GMB has online is even minimal compared to offline, talking from experience, in my hostel (FUTA) the ratio of pro GMB to pro GEJ is 7:1 and that one is the land lady that claimed PDP has come to campaign for her but APC hasn't come. In my department it is 10:2 respectively.

The only thing I noticed is that the way people rushed out to vote for GEJ in 2011 is the same way people are determined to vote GEJ out (not necessarily because they are party fanatics).

NB: I am anti GEJ right from 2011 because I thought he is not fit for that post, I was right after all.

To GEJ, rig this election all possible means or kiss Aso Rock bye-bye.

#GEJout.

3 Likes

Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by Kennywills7(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2015
its ok let me watch as things unfold here
People insulting each other will soon resume
Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by obiZEAL(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2015
someone is dressing ur bed in kiri kiri now ...
Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by omenka(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Then Reno Omockery is the King Masturbater in Nigeria!!

Followed closely by you Okupe!
Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by argon500: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Coconut head man is at it again..
Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by courage54(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2015
This man is just consolling himself after that last embarrasement
Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by Pataki: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2015
This bastard of a man is surely confused just as his jesus of otuoke. What are you doing ranting on facebook and twitter?

The reality is that, you rant on facebook, you are silenced. You rant on twitter, you are silenced. Even right inside your Aso Rock, you were silenced, and disgraced again with the shouts of APC!

Indomie-brained Oku-igbe, continue to wallow in your self induced delusion. Reality beckons soonest.
Re: What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It’s Absurd To Say Buhari Has No Certificate – Gen. Tarfa / What Now Happens To APGA? / Jonathan Lost Over N18 Billion On Electorates Motivation Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.