Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me (3730 Views)

Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Shadiat(f): 4:35am On Dec 30, 2005
Gba bee..

See how all these gurls dey eyes oo..Ehn--won jealous girlfriends Cletus..

" I don join you dey dance o--*dancin* grin
somebody jealous us
somebody jealous us
somebody jealous us
because of our cletus
Wa kan jealous kpa ni..tori awa ni BABEZ Cletus... Cletus boo boo were u dey now.. kiss
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by bagoma(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2005
e be like say cletus bobo fear him head o he come take off.
still try more maybe he go change him mind come back. cheesy
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by nobledanie(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2006
grin You know must ladies in this part of the world do not express their feelings. Like she said she has been observing you for over 6 month and probably wanting you to respond to her kind gesture but since you didn't see it she had to voice out. I had a similar issue and am glad i never lost the opportunity soon i will be getting married to this lady and my heart is sincerely glad. I LOVE HER MORE DAILY
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by bagoma(f): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2006
@ nobledanie,
hmmn, a similar story?
abeg, we would love to hear it.
so, let the gist flow, brother. wink cheesy
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by nobledanie(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2006
Bogoma,

I really don't know how to share but if you don't mind chatting with me on yahoo messanger its okay maybe we'll then have a question and answer session. my id is "iods_2000"

Take care
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by omogenaija(f): 12:43am On Jun 28, 2006
give her a chance. the poor girl is trying to holla @ u and ur putting her on its coming embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Dan1el: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2010
She has been waiting 4 six months. She no try?
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by hardbody: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2010
@Poster , I know the supermarket and shop there too. The woman told me the same thing after severally taking my purchases to the car too. Do we look alike? Well, i will let you have the first go at her and thereafter, i will try my hand. Be good at it, after me you may not get another chance to correct a first impression.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by hbabe(f): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
hardbody:

@Poster , I know the supermarket and shop there too. The woman told me the same thing after severally taking my purchases to the car too. Do we look alike? Well, i will let you have the first go at her and thereafter, i will try my hand. Be good at it, after me you may not get another chance to correct a first impression.

Hmmm! The lady has been doing the same thing for almost five years now!
I would be wary if I were you.
Endeavour to give me full gist after the ordeal show. tongue
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by luap: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2010
keep an open mind, go out for a few dates. Do not have sx, cause she might be obsessive type.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by hardbody: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2010
@Nobledanie, That was a brilliant step. I hope Bogoma falls for it.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by brutal(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2010
Why u dey do like ogbono?give it a try and use ur brain.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by teenluv(f): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
If I may ask u, don't u have a relationship of your own now? Cos it wont speak well of you to just play on her emotions besides she might truly feel something new for you anyway. also take your time to know her first at the begin of the relationship and dont forget to start on 50 50 mind and give her a chance to know you better and dont pretend. And please keep your head straight what ever you do make sure you dont rush into having romances and all that or NEVER even have cos that the only way you ill get her quick.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Creamish(f): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ OP . . give her a chance and find out urself.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by farochron(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
This is one of the most peaceful forum I've seen on nairaland in recent times. I like the contribution of almost everybody and I must advise Cletus to invite both Shadiat and bagoma when the real thing go shele.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by MMM2(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2011
no

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Marry Or Date A Physically Challenged Person? / My Girl-friend's Past Is Killing Me Slowly.... / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.