Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,392 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Keshi Denies NFF Contract Offer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Denies NFF Contract Offer (498 Views)

BREAKING: Lionel Messi Rejects’ Barcelona’s New Contract Offer Worth £25m-30m / Keshi Rejects New NFF Contract / Keshi Denies NFF Contract Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Denies NFF Contract Offer by nagod5(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Out-of-contract Nigeria boss Stephen Keshi has claimed he has not been approached by the Nigeria Football Federation over a new contract to take charge of the team. Goal reported on Tuesday that the NFF’s Technical Committee head, Felix Anyansi-Agwu, stated that the coach had been approached and offered a contract.

However, the 53-year-old trainer has rejected the claims made by the NFF and stated that he is unaware of their plans.

“Nobody has called me about any meeting or anything about a contract,” Keshi was quoted by SportingLife.

“I am not aware of anything of the sort. And no one has talked to me about a renewal of contract.

“As of now, no one has called me. Maybe later or tomorrow but for now, none has called me for any contract talks,” he said.

After working without a contract since the end of the World Cup in June 2014, Keshi was asked to leave by the NFF during qualifying for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations only to be recalled due to pressure from President Goodluck Jonathan.

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/8828052

Who Dey Lie now
Re: Keshi Denies NFF Contract Offer by Miraclestar: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Smelling fish!! If it wer to be me I wudnt give him any contract offer.. He should be shown d door.. Wonder wen next he's gonna pull d resignation stunt...

(1) (Reply)

Mancini: Serie A Atmospheres Have Died / Zambia Lie In Wait For U23s In AAG / Is There A Culture Of Watching Glo Premier League Matches Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.