Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

How To Deleted Iphone Messages Before Selling? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Deleted Iphone Messages Before Selling? (683 Views)

3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device / Permanently Delete Iphone Text Messages Before Selling / How To Deleted Iphone Text Messages Permanently Before Selling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deleted Iphone Messages Before Selling? by tbsshowd: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
“How can I erase data (messages, contacts, photos) off my iPhone 5? I want to sell my iPhone 5 and need to get a iPhone, I tried to erase all contents (messages, contacts) from my iPhone 5, but it seems cannot permanently erase them at all, I need help! How can I completely deleted, erase iPhone messages, contacts, photos without restoring before selling?”--Ask by Lula in discussions.apple

Warning by CNET: iPhone "Restore" does not delete personal data!
If you restore factory setting for your iPhone,it does’t mean “Erase” all iPhone data permanently,because some recovery software can restore them easily,you need to use a third-part eraser tool to wipe iPhone data.

I have ever use a useful iPhone data eraser software,which not only can help me erase all existing messages on iPhone permanently,but also supports erase deleted SMS from iPhone without restored.What’s more,this iPhone SMS Eraser tool allows you erase other data from your iPhone 65S/5C/5/4S/4 easily,it can help you delete iPhone Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Email, Note, Reminder, iTunes DB, App (and generated data), System setting, Apple ID, Photo, Video, Voice memo, Keyboard Cache, Safari Bookmark, Passbook, and more.What’s more,the iPhone data eraser works well with iPad and iPod,as well.Let’s teach you Delete Data From iPhone Before Selling.

2 Erasing Options: Erase Messages on iPhone Permanently
Option 1: Directly Delete Existing Private Data on iPhone
Option 2: Scan and Erase Deleted SMS on iPhone

How to PERMANENTLY delete sms/text messages from iPhone?

Let’s show you the use guide to delete SMS on iPhone 5s for example:

Step 1. Run the Program and Connect iPhone to PC

Step 2. Choose the “messages” you need to delete

Step 3: Start to Delete Text Messages from Your iPhone 5s
Finally, you can choose the option of erase all data and settings to delete all text messages, including SMS attachments from your iPhone.
Done! You have successfully got your iPhone to a clean slate. Want to delete iPhone data permanently to protect your personal information from revealing? iPhone Data Eraser is your good assistant.

By using this iPhone iPad Data Eraser Software, we need no longer worry about the privacy issue. It’s 100% safe to sell the device to another one, even he/she is a tech veteran. Personally, it’s a mush-have tool for people who change their mobile phone regularly. Privacy is un-breakable with the help of this iPhone SMS Eraser app.

Tips: Before you want to erase iPhone data with this iOS Data Eraser software,you must to backup iPhone data to computer with a iPhone data transfer, because once you erase data on iPhone permanently,you can’t get those erased data back forever.
Re: How To Deleted Iphone Messages Before Selling? by shawnfamous(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
How to deleted?
Re: How To Deleted Iphone Messages Before Selling? by pemier1: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
When you want to sell or give away your iPhone 5S for the coming iPhone 6, you must remove all your personal information on it. Here is a video about permanently erasing deleted files, clearing browsing history, caches and then you can protect personal data on iPhone 5S.
how to delete iPhone data before selling
how to delete potos from iPhone
> Permanently Wipe All Data and Settings from iPhone, iPad & iPod
> Erase Deleted Files: Pictures, Videos, Calls, SMS. Making Them Unrecoverable
> Free Up Valuable Space By Cleaning iDevice of Invalid Files, Cache files & More
Re: How To Deleted Iphone Messages Before Selling? by onenised: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Before selling your old iPhone,the first thing your need to do is wipe all data on iPhone permanently.
I have ever use a useful iPhone data eraser tool,which is far superior from other similar products because it use military standards of data shredding. I would strongly recommend to anyone who is looking to permanently delete data from iPhone
Source: how to erase iPhone SMS without restore
Re: How To Deleted Iphone Messages Before Selling? by minjiue: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Before you resell or donate your old iPad, the first thing to do is erasing iPhone,iPad data permanently before selling,including the personal data on it.The data eraser tool is a smart tool which wipe your iPad,iPhone personal data permanently. Nothing recoverable.
How to Erase iPad and iPhone data permanently before selling?
Step 1. Run the program and connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
Step 2. Choose a type of data erasing
Step 3. Start to erase all data on your device now
Note: Please don’t disconnect your device during the process. Or data on your device will not be completely erased.
Read more: how to delete sms on iPhone permanently
Re: How To Deleted Iphone Messages Before Selling? by sorextee(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please change the heading of ur topic.. it's too bad for my health..
Re: How To Deleted Iphone Messages Before Selling? by cara4: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Download iPhone Data Eraser first. You are going to need it for clearing messages on an iPhone.

How to Delete Text Message Attachments on iPhone

How to Delete iPhone Data on Mac Without Restore

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? / Phantom Z Discussion Trend On Whatsapp ,drop Ur Whatsapp Number To Join / New Samsung Z2 Smartphone Photos Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.