Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,506 members, 7,911,188 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:19 AM

Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts (1980 Views)

Thread On Facts Around The World / A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. / Apology From A GMB Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Akinsz: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
All i know about PDP is Poverty Development Party
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by omenka(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
@ otemanuduno: Nice writeup.

If I must be fair, I would say the post is a bit skewed in favour of APC and her supporters, but holistically, it contains a lot of truth and undeniable logic.

Expect a lot of jabs from GEJ supporters for they are surely not gonna take this lightly. cheesy

Finally, you might wanna revisit No9 and edit the first line. I believe what you meant was to type GMB instead of GEJ.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:
@ otemanuduno: Nice writeup.

If I must be fair, I would say the post is a bit skewed in favour of APC and her supporters, but holistically, it contains a lot of truth and undeniable logic.

Expect a lot of jabs from GEJ supporters for they are surely not gonna take this lightly. cheesy

Finally, you might wanna revisit No9 and edit the first line. I believe what you meant was to type GMB instead of GEJ.

Thanks a lot. I have corrected it.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
mamamummy:
Op your mumu has no part 2. Ewu.

And here's another poor GEJ supporter grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari did not Kill anybody. Who did he kill? How do you arrive at the conclusion that he killed?
otemanuduno:

I didn't mean 'kill' in such sense, but as a military man, there is no way you wouldn't kill since that is what you are trained for.

Thank you for your observation. Even DAVID himself killed when he was a military man, so if BUHARI did that those days, it is justified.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Gbawe: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
HonourableVP:
The writer forgot, or purposely refused to add that GMB supporters are thugs, arrogant and intolerants while GEJ's are calm and calculative.

Buhari supporters are not thugs and are not "intolerant". Firstly, the PDP is the home of thuggery. Buhari fans are just fed up of the monumental misrule of the PDP and are now determined to stand up to the misruling Party. You fans of GEJ would prefer the old days where the PDP bullies everyone and get away with it but you forget that political sophistication is on the increase, even if belatedly, in Nigeria thnks to social networking which is now making the world a global village where Nigerians can see what others receive as basic dividends of democracy. We are in the days of "amandla awetu" i.e "power to the people" and it is the bullying PDP that fails to acknowledge this. Because Buhari fans now want to stand up to the misruling PDP and take their Country back you call them "thugs"? Should we all sit under a tree, drink beer and watch Nigeria fail totally to become Afghanistan?

Did the Arab leaders, confronted violently by their own people during the Arab spring, misrule their nation even 0.5 % as badly as the PDP has messed up Nigeria for the past 16 years? How many of those Arab nation, where we saw citizen-led uprisings against political leadership, lacked constant electricity? Do you know the per capita income of those nations compared to that of Nigeria? Do you know the state of their general infrastructure and healthcare/education/security/youth employment et al in comparison to Nigeria? Believe me , if Buhari fans are really thugs then many Nigerian leaders should be getting the Gaddafi treatment now for their terrible and dehumanising misrule of Nigeria over the past 16 years.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by MalcoImX: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
otemanuduno:

Lol. Let's work on that. I will personally make research and see if that's true, then I won't hesitate to include it. Yes! Maybe we should put it this way:

a typical GEJ person is more of a critic than an author. He destroys good idea just because some risks are involved, never knowing that life itself is a risk. If you don't take risk, you don't get better. But a GMB person takes risk; in the end they achieve it. If Michael Faraday didn't take the risk of inventing deadly 'electricity', how can we be technologically advanced today? If Julius Berger didn't construct 3rd mainland bridge, risking his life, how can we have all those wonderful islands in Lagos nowadays?[b]
My people are afraid of changing GEJ by voting in GMB. grin
Thanks Chief.
Waiting for that explosive opusculum that will meltdown Twitter and shutdown Facebook, as Zahra Buhari did.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari did not Kill anybody. Who did he kill? How do you arrive at the conclusion that he killed?
I am very sorry SIR! grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
otemanuduno:

I am very sorry SIR! grin
Thank you! Pls amend.. God bless you
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
donphilopus:
What Buhari Supporters on Nairaland should be doing now is now is to go to the grassroot and mobilise people for Buhari. Just like so many people who would like to vote Buhari (not APC), there are so many people (aged) who would like to vote PDP for the NASS Polls. If those people are not enlightened before FeBuhari 14th, they may vote PDP in all polls, ie, House of Reps, Senate and Presidency.

Most of those aged people are illiterates (sorry to say), and if they vote PDP for Senate without maximum enlightenment, they may still vote PDP for Reps and Presidency (not their wish). But because they ain't enlightened before then. Pls, if you're chanced, ensure that you that.

I just stumbled on this post on another thread and the bolded agreed with my no. 1 observation above.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Champele:
@Op you are one of reasons why linda ikeji over thrown nairaland in popularity. Nonsense bias post. I guess you are paid by apc(angry peoples congress). GEJ till buhari die and leaders of tomorrow emerged.

Why are you accusing me nah? Are u paid by the Pretending Devil's Party (PDP) to fault reasonable arguments? grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by thaoriginator: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
otemanuduno:

Thanks so much bro
u welcome my guy
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by azimibraun: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
GEJ supporters are Non forgivin and don't believe in second chance or human beings repenting and wanting to right their wrongs and these is purely Because of greed.. GMB supporters on the other hand are those willing to let the past go by and give a second chance and are also more consistent in their support and argument for their principal. The GMB supporters are genuinely doing. So from the heart the GEJ are either basing their support on the following sentiments: Religion, Ethnicity, Regionalism and Access to National treasury or outright parochial reasons. An average GEJ supporter wants to force the GMB supporter to go violent by force by fire so as to call them Evil. God help Nigeria. That's my take.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zuria:
grin grin is that why APC supporters are so aggressive? Like people with cutlasses trying to force GMB down our throat? grin grin
thanks,if not cause of one thing,u would have seen me at ur door step at igumale
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Zuria(f): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
thanks,if not cause of one thing,u would have seen me at ur door step at igumale

Haba...but it's the truth naa...they are also cyber-bullies. which party do you support? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time Bomb Defused At Sacred Heart Cath. Church Apapa Lagos???? / Lekki Toll: The Biggest Fraud Ever Conceived And Committed / Kaduna Supporters Dump Jonathan, Merge Yero With Buhari Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.