Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (32877 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by nksplash(f): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2015
abeg eleyi gidigan
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2015
sparkleRed:

Laff wan tear my belle
Chai chi. U no just serious
baby amu serious oh see kingtom is using charm for nairaland girls if na lie check his profile how many gals follows him na becos e dn charm dem finish embarassed
I knw want make e charm u u re to pretty to be charmed
Bia Kingtom pls leave dis innocent lady biko pls she didn't do anytin to fall under ua trap pls
No mention her pls I take baba moses beg u she is innocentral embarassed
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Mechie onu gi! Man of gods ko man of godzilla ni grin
wa te le ni ua own dn finish today grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by smilingjee(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2015
She must have learn't bad mouthing from home and that's too bad for a seven year old girl.

Morals: Parents/guardians should desist from using abusive languages in front of their kids.
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by tuslakoncept: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Teasing my neighbour's 3yr old daughter. "Dammy, greet uncle now". She turned straight to me and said "nonsense! Am I your mate?"
Ewoo! shocked
I no dey tease again o!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
baby amu serious oh see kingtom is using charm for nairaland girls if na lie check his profile how many gals follows him na becos e dn charm dem finish embarassed
I knw want make e charm u u re to pretty to be charmed
Bia Kingtom pls leave dis innocent lady biko pls she didn't do anytin to fall under ua trap pls
No mention her pls I take baba moses beg u she is innocentral embarassed
The evil that men do, liveth after them grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
The evil that men do, liveth after them grin
grin tongue
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by madeinnigeria: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
My niece 3 and half years " I will fling you out through the window now" or "I will slap you". As a matter of fact this is the funniest thread so far in 2015
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Preshie:

Your PC looks so much like mine. Is it HP Pavilion G6? If it is and it's purple, tell it that it has a twintongue.
Hmmmm
Are you sure you are a lady?
Yes, it's HP and Gseries...ain't so sure if it's G1 or 6...lols.
I am not good @ things like that. embarassed

chisco82:

Good question and what was your answer?
Be honest oh!
Hahahaha!
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin

And what was your response??
Hahahaha
The thing pained me o. I told him I go to night school. Of course he asked why, I said my parents can't afford day school. Then he told me sorry

danbrowndmf:
hhahahhahahaha.u gah me laughn real hard. d second question by ur ex,kid bro was damn funny. no worry ur current bf kid bro go soon ask u im own!
lols.
That won't happen again biko.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
dammyluv911:
aunty ur bumbum is big

oh,But it is, and i like it
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
wa te le ni ua own dn finish today grin
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin
mumu pikin gringrin
Ua mate de talk how dere pikin tak de fall der hands u de here de score cheap chiking point
I no knw weda na to fry crats of egg for u bfor u go realise say u dn reach to get like 5 pikins
U de fool ua slf not me grin
See I no loose I get pikin grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Hahahaha
The thing pained me o. I told him I go to night school. Of course he asked why, I said my parents can't afford day school. Then he told me sorry

lwtmb
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
mumu pikin gringrin
Ua mate de talk how dere pikin tak de fall der hands u de here de score cheap chiking point
I no knw weda na to fry crats of egg for u bfor u go realise say u dn reach to get like 5 pikins
U de fool ua slf not me grin
See I no loose I get pikin grin
Dogbemu! I am a young man who by the grace of God will get married soon, you dey here dey live for Fool's paradise. Pikin ko? Kicking ni? Na online life don corrupt your brain, oh sorry I forgot, the brain no even dey again. grin grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
undecided undecided undecided
AVU nti dey ua ear? undecided lipsrsealed
U beta tell ua colleague make dem use methylated wool swab comot amu grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by RealAlfranco: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Back in my 100level days. I was staying with my aunt cos I moved far away from my state of residence. I couldn't speak my own language properly. So one day we were in da compound. My aunt's 3yr old daughter was sitting on my lap. Dis guys were roasting me,saying I couldn't speak my language.( my aunt and some peeps in da compound). They said I shud say atleast two sentences. I said it;for my mind I don try totally o.. Den from nowhere my aunt's daughter blasted " see how he is pronouncing da words,like one baby dat is learning how to speak". Dis was a 3yr old gal o, I was about 20yrs old. I didn't utter a word again

I jst dropped her from my lap,stood up cleaned my trouser and left dat place. That was the best reaction I cud think of at dat moment

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
AVU nti dey ua ear? undecided lipsrsealed
U beta tell ua colleague make dem use methylated wool swab comot amu grin
Guy I dey use AMU na, why I go comot am grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Dogbemu! I am a young man who by the grace of God will get married soon, you dey here dey live for Fool's paradise. Pikin ko? Kicking ni? Na online life don corrupt your brain, oh sorry I forgot, the brain no even dey again. grin grin
u dey deceive ua self not de man of god grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
u dey deceive ua self not de man of god grin
I am serious, I don print card already. Na only the bride name remain grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
I am serious, I don print card already. Na only the bride name remain grin grin grin
and which name u wan put der? angry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
and which name u wan put der? angry
sparkleRed grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by sparkleRed(f): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
cheesy
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
sparkleRed:

cheesy
How would you feel getting married to me grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chidistone: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Coming to deliver a msg to a woman in port harcourt came with a surprise statement from his little son, "Uncle Jega stole my mummy's weewee, did u come to see my mummy's weewee too?". Na wa for uncle jega ooo!
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
omg shocked shocked shocked shocked *faints*
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
u see ma 32 for outside? angry angry angry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
hope u saw her signature? angry undecided
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by LoveMEBaby(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ki leleyi mo
lol Mada i no just understand you...... grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by LoveMEBaby(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
sparkleRed:

I quote u 2 also

Sorry am nt just used 2 replying NL PM...no vex 4 me
huh vex ke...........its been long tho...
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
omg shocked shocked shocked shocked *faints*
Wake up na grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
u see ma 32 for outside? angry angry angry
undecided Na your name I call?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. / Married To An Atheist / Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.