Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,782 members, 7,930,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:06 AM

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (27400 Views)

Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / Ill-mannered Lady / A MUST READ: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Codedone:

This is one of the most senseless replies has seen,still wondering how ur brain could tink of dis after such a nicely put article.

Tosyne2much an impressed
Foolishness runs in your blood. Simple english you can't construct. Which part of Ibadan do you reside? Better go back to school. grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by lordraiden(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2015
kaima1984:
wake up frm ur slumber mr man,if 9ja gals are rude DAT means ur galfrd is one,I dnt need t c ur face bf I kw HW rough its like,I kw wella DAT u are ugly embarassed[left][/left] tongue
she cn b respectful to mi and rude anoda,dat one tin u all gat in common.
Stop deceiving urself a dude is ugly,gals dnt choose ugly or fine face dey choose money,ugly dude wit cash cn control chicks more dan fine face boiz,it is gals who get fugly.
Bside i aint ugly tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Fawklicant: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2015
ritababe:
if we are ill mannered then blame it to you guys

Which crevice did this rodent crawl out from?
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by chido4real(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Fawklicant: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2015
In other news, I am highly konjified right now, I don't mind a rude gal now, just for the next 6 hours. Be very rude to my plonker, daz all! embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by tosyne2much(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2015
3cycle:

E pain you? Ntorr grin
Stop creating Meaningless topics, channel efforts somewhere reasonable. People like you are the reason why unemployment is skyrocketing. Them swear for you? For how long will your parents continue to cater for you? No be your mates dey sponsor their education
Now u just showed how ill-mannered you are on the forum

To have involved my parents shows you have little or no regard for ur parents.. Later now, una go join church choir dey beg for husband

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Moana(f): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Lol so all these guys bashing women on these thread will be the next generation to raise more rude Nigerian ladies? Talk about a kettle calling a pot black, do you not contribute to their upbringing?
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
when your mates are creative, you sit someone with your brain devoid of creativity to criticise them. And you expect to be useful to the world?
I remember you, the short olodo that was bragging about being rich. grin
Bile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by fejikudz(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2015
LastProphet:
The main reason is number 2 and one other point u didnt know to even add - The cheapness of nija guys. Nija guys are cheap, they are the cheapest compared to most countries I have been to. Anybody that has ever lived in europe on this thread will understand me immediately. And do u know why? Because our guys here do not engage in any other challenging activities, they dont read, they dont engage in worthwhile activity. You can see even you the OP , you are so concerned about the ladies. Nija guys have nothing else to take their minds off the ladies and the ladies know it. In our time in the university I saw girls beg some guys because they never had time for them and they were focused on other things. Have u wndered why women flock to athletes, footballers, priests? The reason is the ladies observe that the guys are focused on other things. I could write a whole library on how cheap nija guys have become. Know this today, that if you dont have a girl's time and she discovers that it is for real and u not pretending, she will come after u, go and quote me
GOD bless u bro,u've just did the iceing of the cake.. infact go to any beer parlour and collect any drink of ur chioce on my name

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by ritababe(f): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Fawklicant:

Which crevice did this rodent crawl out from?

u are a disgrace to ur parents get lost
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by kaima1984(f): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
lordraiden:
she cn b respectful to mi and rude anoda,dat one tin u all gat in common.
Stop deceiving urself a dude is ugly,gals dnt choose ugly or fine face dey choose money,ugly dude wit cash cn control chicks more dan fine face boiz,it is gals who get fugly.
Bside i aint ugly tongue
thanks f admitting DAT she is rude too,guy u are so ugly,I rather patch wit a cute dude Dan ugly dude like u tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by lordraiden(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
kaima1984:
thanks f admitting DAT she is rude too,guy u are so ugly,I rather patch wit a cute dude Dan ugly dude like u tongue
u r part of d gals d make up d rude nigerian gals,infact u carry dere mata for head.
Bt i gat two words for u

BI*CH swerve
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
i no agree with #8 coz na even the girls from rich homes dey more well behaved and down to earth.na the ones wey their papa no fit buy common bicycle na dem dey form pass.Just coz dem get one sugar daddy wey dey look after dem dem go think say nobody reach them grin grin.
99 percent of girls wey dey shout say na only rich man dem go only marry come from very very poor homes.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
. I disagree that you need to be rude. Because some men are persistence..you need to be firm and serious....you can't continue to sy no and collect gifts from him...you are sending the wrong message...your no should be no and your yes shoul be yes..be resolute and you won't hve problems...rudeness from ether sexes should be discouraged

I have never collected gifts.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

am God's gift to mankind
ok if u

do u have any problem with that?
ok if u are a gift can i use u to decorate my palour? cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
sidecheek:
#gbam Gbam, double Gbam. God bless your mama for Me¿ nuff Said¿ if it's not virtual, I for forget punch for his Stomuk¿ and it wouldn't have been on Purpose¿ op, you mumu small Oo¿ thank God for your life Sa¿ at least your punk dey contain your mumunity¿

It's not OP bashing Ooo¿ but he get small Sense¿ some ladies are so rude and they don't even have the criteria of us rude Chics¿ grin it's annoying no be in small degree say one gey rude to you and you look am, e come be like one mgbeke who dey form campus Babe¿ unlike what d OP said, many are not brought up like That¿ they made themselves into such for silly reasons especially when one money-miss-road don dey buy refurbished Iphone for dem¿ grin
Not all folks from rich families are Rude¿ I share a flat here with a friend from Tanzania and she is very respectful and Humble¿ I don't even get to pay rent¿ grin
DIS must be a warri girl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Fawklicant: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
ritababe:

u are a disgrace to ur parents get lost

Ehm...spongebob, I have noticed you. Now move bi.tch!!! Vermin. See her looking like scarecrow. You are wasting your talent, mama lolo.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
espn:
u r here condemning someone. But u v definitely created shitty and senseless topics on NL. Were your mates not hustling when you were creating those thread. The thread is far reasonable than the shit u created.
busted grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
lefulefu:

ok if u are a gift can i use u to decorate my palour? cheesy
ya funny
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

ya funny
i no funny at all oooo cheesy cheesy
i can use u to decorate my parlour so my paddies wey dey come visit me go dey admire u smiley
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fawklicant:

Ehm...spongebob, I have noticed you. Now move bi.tch!!! Vermin. See her looking like scarecrow. You are wasting your talent, mama lolo.
haba easy on the cursing na
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Paschalp(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
this is so true especially the second... when I see ma mates forming eh...i don't blame them... I just say.. "big boys Dan the chyke them"
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Paschalp(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
lefulefu:
i no agree with #8 coz na even the girls from rich homes dey more well behaved and down to earth.na the ones wey their papa no fit buy common bicycle na dem dey form pass.Just coz dem get one sugar daddy wey dey look after dem dem go think say nobody reach them grin grin.
99 percent of girls wey dey shout say na only rich man dem go only marry come from very very poor homes.
no be lie
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by solidman59(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
See them!!
ritababe:
if we are ill mannered then blame it to you guys
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Precioussilas10: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
one bottle of suadi for your head
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by LewisO: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
shegsrules:
10. They human hair they buy and wear. Maybe it was initially that of a mad or insane or one without manners. And the spirit gets into them. Abeg na joke I dey ooooo grin
Guy! not a joke, it's true! cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by LewisO: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
DEUSHA:
Guy u re right on point, but not all girls are rude o, me I am not rude sha
I pray u are not, but are we good to go. wink
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Papertrail11(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
LastProphet:
The main reason is number 2 and one other point u didnt know to even add - The cheapness of nija guys. Nija guys are cheap, they are the cheapest compared to most countries I have been to. Anybody that has ever lived in europe on this thread will understand me immediately. And do u know why? Because our guys here do not engage in any other challenging activities, they dont read, they dont engage in worthwhile activity. You can see even you the OP , you are so concerned about the ladies. Nija guys have nothing else to take their minds off the ladies and the ladies know it. In our time in the university I saw girls beg some guys because they never had time for them and they were focused on other things. Have u wndered why women flock to athletes, footballers, priests? The reason is the ladies observe that the guys are focused on other things. I could write a whole library on how cheap nija guys have become. Know this today, that if you dont have a girl's time and she discovers that it is for real and u not pretending, she will come after u, go and quote me

wat is your fucking point yu think nl guys dont engage in stuffs offline like real work.....we just cme here to exchange ideas cool our heads from hussle

packet of bastard
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Papertrail11(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
dubemivan:
True talk Op... I even had a fresh experience last night! I actually bump into two damsel, they are close relation of one of my female friend. On exchaging pleasantries with them I now said please I want to say something to you both, then the other just branched and began to walk away, I called her attention pls i need you to hear what am about to say but she ignored and walk off... At the end i was appreciated the one with me for her respect in giving me audience but she quickly dived in to defend her sister that i shouldnt judge the poor girl cos I dont know how her day has affected her to make her behaved that way. Trust me i used that platform to condemn her sisters reaction, stressing the need to atleast pay attention first and then excuse herself if need be and not to act rude neglecting if what she is about to hear can change her life, mood etc I finally concluded by telling her thats how some ladies have chased away their husband to be or create negative impression that might affect her in future.

no be lie

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Bosville(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by kingecommerce: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Great discounts off our Apple store. (http://www.zidoff.com/store/Idoff)

Hurry while offer lasts.

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Harrycul(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmm if I hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo) / What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? / Kenyans Will Not Know How To Ball In The Club If Not For Nigerians- Kenyan Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.