Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,028 members, 7,966,790 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:32 PM

Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation (1131 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by professore(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
A boy and a girl met,the same way normal people meet,they knew they had skeleton in their cupboards,but due to desperation to get married,they were insincere,here is how it went down.

A runs girl knew she had an express beneath her waist,got it?yet she claimed to be a virgin
NB: she knew the man would not take it easy,but she was ready to throway face,u don marry me nothing go happen kind of thing,LOL

But to her surprise,the man could not perform one second,he could not get his thing up due to a problem in his joystick got it?,but he also kept mute about it

They both found out their true colours and real identities on their wedding night,the question now is,who is the big and who is the small saddist here,or are they both equally heartless?

NOTE: this thread is not for u to claim testing before buying,it is to let u know the importance of prayer,then the need for u to see the medical reports of ur partner with your eyes,don't be told,see it,look it,then finally,be sincere in ur relationships,when u think u can lie,another person may be a better lier than u do,trust is what makes relationships survive the most,and u build this trust by telling the truth only.I made a hint regarding who I perceive to be the bigger culprit,let us know your own stand,thanks.
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by Princecalm(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
On general terms always test before buying.
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by Gboliwe: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
professore:
A boy and a girl met,just the way normal people meet,they knew they had skeleton in their cupboards,but due to desperation to get married,they were insincere,here is how it went down.

A runs girl knows she has an express beneath her waist,got it?yet she claimed to be a virgin
NB: she knows the man will not take it easy,but she is ready to throway face,u don marry me nothing go happen kind of thing,LOL

But to her surprise,the man cannot perform one second,he cannot get his thing up due to a problem in his joystick got it?,but he also kept mute about it

They both found out their true colours and real identities on their wedding night,they question now is who is the big and who is the small saddist here,or are they both equally heartless?

NOTE: this thread is not for u to claim,testing before buying,it is to let u know the importance of prayer,then the need for u to see with ur eyes the medical reports of ur partner,don't be told,see it,look it,then finally,be sincere in ur relationships,when u think u can lie,another person may be a better lier than u do,trust is what makes relationships survive the most,and u build this trust only by telling the truths,thanks.

Bros, na wa you oooo

Only you ask question
Only you answer the question only you ask
Only you begin advice based on the answer of the question only you asked.
Finally, only you will take the advice you gave based on the answer only you answered on the question only you gave.

So you see, na wa for you!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by professore(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Princecalm:
On general terms always test before buying.
I warned against this,then I gave u solutions,pray,go to the hospital with ur spouse to be,as they may lie about their genotypes,etc,then be sincere.
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by pweetixandy: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

Bros, na wa you oooo

Only you ask question
Finally, only you will take the advice you gave based on the answer only you answered on the question only you gave.

nna..d o.p dikwa very smart..e set exam,answerd d exam question and marked d answer script
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by Gboliwe: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
pweetixandy:
nna..d o.p dikwa very smart..e set exam,answerd d exam question and marked d answer script

grin grin can you just imagine?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by yungchop: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op, I think you've done much damage than the duo in question with your unorganized punctuation and choice of words undecided
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by professore(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

Bros, na wa you oooo

Only you ask question

The post is to let people learn,then because I'm the op does not mean I should not state my own position on the matter,and that should not stop u from reading it and make your own conclusion,I gave a hint about my own perception,if u disagree,u should let us know,but don't derail this thread.
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by Gboliwe: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
professore:
[color=#006600][/color]
The post is to let people learn,then because I'm the op does not mean I should not state my own position on the matter,and that should not stop u from reading it and make your own conclusion,I gave a hint about my own perception,if u disagree,u should let us know,but don't derail this thread.

Yes, Prof!!!!!
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by damola1: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

grin grin can you just imagine?

Na so we see am o..

professore:

Stop being a Mr. Knowitall... is relationship all about 'sex'... several factors are to be considered and your point is only one of them... besides you take things too seriously, what makes you think the guys thing can't stand up with good medical support, and the babes thing can get tighter with better medical support, relax bros, life is short.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by xpac01(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Haa! Ogbeeni.! Na d guy oo! The girls secret can be forgiven as a human, but the guy's own na miracle wo!
BTW, If a girl dare tells me she's a virgin, i'll have to do finger testing wo!
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by professore(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
damola1:

Na so we see am o..

Stop being a Mr. Knowitall... is relationship all about 'sex'... several factors are to be considered and your point is only one of them... besides you take things too seriously, what makes you think the guys thing can't stand up with good medical support, and the babes thing can get tighter with better medical support, relax bros, life is short.
Did I provide the option of the guy getting medical support?did I provide the option of the girl getting her thing tight?did I even mention that s/ex is the only concern in a marriage,look here,if this scenerio happens,even if u are rich like Adenuga,this issue will be the centre of your life,oga boss,u are the mr know it all that is on this thread,just answer within the few options that are available,stop showing how much of a scientist u are.
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by Princecalm(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
professore:

I warned against this,then I gave u solutions,pray,go to the hospital with ur spouse to be,as they may lie about their genotypes,etc,then be sincere.
k, i hear you.
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by professore(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
xpac01:
Haa! Ogbeeni.! Na d guy oo! The girls secret can be forgiven as a human, but the guy's own na miracle wo!
BTW, If a girl dare tells me she's a virgin, i'll have to do finger testing wo!
This is a good input,someone who made his view known,others are just doing what they like,I wish I had the power to ban them until after the general election,before I would allow them to use their moniker to operate on this beautiful site again grin
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by damola1: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
professore:

Did I provide the option of the guy getting medical support?did I provide the option of the girl getting her thing tight?did I even mention that s/ex is the only concern in a marriage,look here,if this scenerio happens,even if u are rich like Adenuga,this issue will be the centre of your life,oga boss,u are the mr know it all that is on this thread,just answer within the few options that are available,stop showing how much of a scientist u are.

If the situation is to be ideal then the conversation is a waste of time. Adenuga didn't become rich by being a fool. And thank God you are not a mod.
Re: Who Has Done More Wickedness In This Situation by professore(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
damola1:

If the situation is to be ideal then the conversation is a waste of time. Adenuga didn't become rich by being a fool. And thank God you are not a mod.
Confusionist,I centered this post on lies the couple made on their s/exual organs,u told me s/ex is not the only concern in marriage,I mentioned Adenuga to let u know I'm aware finance and other stuffs are also important in a marriage,yet,u still managed to make an invalid post again,let me avoid a man like u even on this faceless forum.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Would You Do If Your Val Do This? (pic) / 15 Ways On How To Make Your Relationship Last Forever & Admirable / Help A Rape Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.