Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

4 Simple Civilized Dating Techniques—to Make Them Automatically Falling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Simple Civilized Dating Techniques—to Make Them Automatically Falling (519 Views)

4 Simple Ways To Identify A Lesbian / Relationship Dating Techniques / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Civilized Dating Techniques—to Make Them Automatically Falling by marenx: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Putting down my dating knowledge on paper before the great St. Valintine day, my honey beside me, my 8 months daughter in her arms, I gladly received this question from one of my Facebook friends:

“How can one make girls look at him as the most innocent guy on earth?”

This could be directed to test me, however, my answer was short and comprehensible: “Don’t tell but show.”

And it turned incredible, most especially, after I followed up with these 4 civilized techniques:

1. Behave differently.

The saying ‘if you don’t look different in a crowd someone may not notice you’ is unequivocally true. (But, whatever, let them notice you for good, but like GA). It doesn’t matter if your role is not that of a high social class who crow on media or in community functions, and it doesn’t matter if your role is not that of an elite—highly educated or teachers and lecturers—class.

Like* God, ‘Good’ girls don’t care about ‘a’ class but about a behavior —afraid of a ‘ghastly’ disappointment.

To build and maintain good relationship, confidently behave like guys who don’t speak much, who don’t walk with ‘guys’ in the street except during sport or rally, and who don’t say to anyone: “She’s my girl friend.” But who undoubtedly make people feel better about themselves.

Behave as if you are not in town but you are fully aware of whatever happens.

2. Concentrate on what you’re doing for a living.

It could be intensively studying or seriously working.

[After a series of productivity research], a conclusion was made: those that concentrate to work with a timetable look more better than those that don’t.

Sure, they work hard. And they work smart.

And as the result they always win in dating, for they unknowingly and seriously follow one basic principle: the only way to show a girl you care is don’t bother to show you care.

Don’t let her know your aim is to friend her or make her your GF.

3. Talk less but powerfully.

Don’t rush to say something when conversing with people.

Only say something relevant—something that matters to them, not to you.

Nod, smile, maintain eye contact, frown or shake your head if you feel you must respond oblivious of how you feel.

Never give advice unless you’re asked to. And don’t practice selective hearing. Listen closely to everyone, and make all of us, regardless of our position or social status or level, feel like we have something in common with you.

4. Under normal circumstances, walk alone.

Except you’re going to execute an important thing with other guys, walking alone, you offer yourself a full privacy and a chance to execute or master what you want. Walking alone, you make others feel free to show or tell you their secret, or have a big deal with you. Plus people respect those they don’t know much about.

*They are not exactly like God.

Note: This won't only help you to date. It may also help you organise yourself, most especially to succeed in life.

Although I would be also posting some secret for girls to 'steer' us, for secret that I won't like to publish here for girls not to catch us, you can sent me a PM with a subject: ROMANCE to be getting it via email.

You may like to read the original here https://marenjohnmafuyai./2015/02/11/4-simple-civilized-dating-techniques-to-make-them-automatically-falling/
Re: 4 Simple Civilized Dating Techniques—to Make Them Automatically Falling by Maamin(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
issoryt...guys will try this after val..till then.. *opens another can of Bullet*
Re: 4 Simple Civilized Dating Techniques—to Make Them Automatically Falling by yungchop: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Your own this and you're still chasing Nkiruka all over the place? Op, bomb dey your head tongue

(1) (Reply)

Christian Dating with THE ONE! / Must See:one Word For This Gay>> / Every Lady Is A Responsibility, See How And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.