Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (37388 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by bishopjoe02(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2015
honeric01:

And from the 14 contending candidates, who do you see to have most of these 5 qualities?
Non Amigo. . non. . .They are not honest. ..They are not communicating ( they are just telling us what we want to hear), they not committed to our cause
.. Non Amigo..
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by honeric01(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
bishopjoe02:

Non Amigo. . non. . .They are not honest. ..They are not communicating ( they are just telling us what we want to hear), they not committed to our cause
.. Non Amigo..

Since you do not see any with these qualities, no need prolonging matters.. if you're asked to know the 14 and tell us what you know about them, you go choke o.. judging people you hardly know anything about is funny.

Since none in your books are qualified to be a leader, why are you not running? grin
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by blackjack21(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
ask4bk:

Lol. Na. Mistake na. I bin de type fast so that I fit make front page.

You're typing in a hurry to mock someone' accent? Next time you are up to such task do it with good grammer and perfect quotation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by blackandbold: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2015
adebisicutie:
Buhari did really well. I've never heard him speak and going from what PDP guys say I expected a mess but he was concise and clear with his message and answered questions very well
many make assumptions based on some unfounded bias
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
freshdude99:

Sorry to disappoint you then, bcz am sure gonna vote for his re-election bcz its the only govt that has ever worked at least 20% sinx d creation of this unholy marriage called Nigeria
20% and am hapi? U never study Nigeria history well. Don't evn get me started. Yakubu Gowon, maa even no talk
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by freshdude99(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
20% and am hapi? U never study Nigeria history well. Don't evn get me started. Yakubu Gowon, maa even no talk
Yakubu wetin? Infact its better u dnt even start else the whole forum would have been contaminated beyond redemption by now. Gezzz u say yakubu G... OMG! So sorry for ur history books
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
freshdude99:

Yakubu wetin? Infact its better u dnt even start else the whole forum would have been contaminated beyond redemption by now. Gezzz u say yakubu G... OMG! So sorry for ur history books
maa no drag am. Bt remember say im prevent secession. Our GEJ, hw many lgs ve been lost nw? Nw I rate Yakubu Aiyegbeni more than 20% for tht one. Bt u knw say na personal rating, no take am personal

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss / Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.