Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine (1394 Views)

Phone Call From My Ex This Evening / I Saw My Ex This Afternoon / VERY FUNNY!! Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine by vjsmiles: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Valentine is fast approaching, Do you have any Girl disturbing your Life?

Then this is the best solution but the Image above did not carry the Number 5 thing to do.

Let me add it.

5. Then Off your Phone.
thank me later

Disclaimer: Every male Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that may happen to him after doing this.
in capital laters O.Y.O
grin

Re: Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine by Tashaamania(f): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
If he tries this with me, l'll deal with him after valentine grin
Re: Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine by O4A3EM(f): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
why now?
Re: Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine by vjsmiles: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tashaamania:
If he tries this with me, l'll deal with him after valentine grin
grin
Re: Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine by vjsmiles: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
O4A3EM:
why now?
some ladies will magarize and mugurize we guys this val.
so make we sidon look una grin
we need a counter attack grin
Re: Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine by Brugo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nice way to tell her it's over.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine by englishmart(m): 6:32am On Feb 12, 2015
hahahah! Her body go dey sweet her say you don buy laptop for her. After much much them go ask her for money

She will be like "why are you embarrassing me?
My boyfriend has paid already. Or you think he's a broke assss?
cheesy
Re: Best Way To Deal With Your Ungrateful GF Or Ex This Valentine by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2015
wicked people!!!

ladies beware of broke ass niggas

(1) (Reply)

Pls / 10 Interesting Questions Every MAN Must Ask His GIRLFRIEND. / 28 Rules Of Life.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.