Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Does Jonathan Mean By Taking Us To The Moon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Jonathan Mean By Taking Us To The Moon (612 Views)

Missing Chibok Girls - Does Jonathan Know Their Whereabouts? / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi / Does Jonathan Thinks He Can Rule Nigeria Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Jonathan Mean By Taking Us To The Moon by naijainfogalery: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is not to ridicule anybody, i dont like watching any of their campaigns whether Mr Buhari or Daddy Jona because its always boring and sometimes annoying, But was kinda forced to watch one because i visited someone and had to watch, So during one of his campaign cant really remember i think it was the one in Lagos, the president said dont we wanna go to the moon, that India and China had all gone to the moon, So can someone pls explain what he meant by going to the moon and maybe i didnt get or hear what he said, i would like someone to kindly explain.
Thanks.
Re: What Does Jonathan Mean By Taking Us To The Moon by xpac01(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Don't you wanna go to the moon? A place of lifelessness, dryness, and the closest place place to hell. Where you need to protect and secure yourself because nobody cares about you not even gravity.
Daddy Jonah just gave us a clue of what our dear nation will be, should he be allowed for another 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Jonathan Mean By Taking Us To The Moon by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Going to the moon signifies an advancement in science and technology.

It was at the Lagos rally where the president criticised his generation (his age mates and elders) for destroying the country. He said they're all spent horses and they have nothing positive to offer the country anymore(which is very true).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Jonathan Mean By Taking Us To The Moon by naijainfogalery: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2015
If thats what he meant, then i dont wanna go to the moon
xpac01:
Don't you wanna go to the moon? A place of lifelessness, dryness, and the closest place place to hell. Where you need to protect and secure yourself because nobody cares about you not even gravity.
Daddy Jonah just gave us a clue of what our dear nation will be, should he be allowed for another 4 years.
Re: What Does Jonathan Mean By Taking Us To The Moon by naijainfogalery: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2015
But i doubt if this is what he meant, because the reason he gave doesnt correlate with the situation. I guess he thought going to the moon is the in Thing, so Nigeria shouldnt be left behind LOL
J12:
Going to the moon signifies an advancement in science and technology.

It was at the Lagos rally where the president criticised his generation (his age mates and elders) for destroying the country. He said they're all spent horses and they have nothing positive to offer the country anymore(which is very true).
Re: What Does Jonathan Mean By Taking Us To The Moon by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
But i doubt if this is what he meant, because the reason he gave doesnt correlate with the situation. I guess he thought going to the moon is the in Thing, so Nigeria shouldnt be left behind LOL

What reasons did he give?

(1) (Reply)

. / PDP Faction Wants To Replace JEG As Presidential Candidate - Sahara Reporters / Goodluck Promises To Establish Nigeria's First Ever Co-operative University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.