Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) (26061 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by tania28(f): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2015
It can't be postponed,so sorry,it must take place,enough flexin for babes that day,
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by biggiedol: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2015
Valentine day come, kiss my ass and fly inside the red sea, money no dey, am sure she will understand, I can't come and kill my self.
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by ubong560(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Linqsz:

Because girls are now seeing it as a means to receive gifts from us without giving anything in return. undecided

Dem no do valentine for girls to dey collect gift but for lovers to exchange gifts with each other. And also not for girls to receive iphone6 and give singlet in return.

Note: give the same in value as you have received.

Gbam! That is it bro!
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by oloriadejoke(f): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2015
searider:

Please read ur comment again. Caant u see u are requesting for those things that only God can provide?

#we sef we b humanbeing.
...yes my bro we are very considrate and we know you are very capable
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by oloriadejoke(f): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2015
No10:
. Una see wetin Jega don cause? NAGAW,haven't u heard that the economy is dwindling?
...of course we know the economy is dwindling that's why we want you to upgrade us .we know you are capable of doing it
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Osabobo(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Allboiz:
Dear Ladies
Now that u have decided to shift the Election which was meant
to Hold on 14th February Valentine's day without a Proper
Consultation with National Association of Boyfriends and
Husbands (NABAH) stating security issues as d reason behind d
postponement. We want to use this Opportunity to inform
Nigerian Citizens that the Valentine also cannot Hold on 14th
February 2015 due to Security Challenges affecting our Country
The Alert which we received from NSA, SSS and NPF, CIA, CTU,
FBI indicates that Mr Biggs ,Boutique, Shoprite ,Hotels even
Mama Nkechi's Canteen and other Eatries in every corner of
Nigeria are targets by Boko Haram. Please our dear Ladies we
love you so much and we don't want Titanic to repeat itself
again. Kindly stay in your House as our members in the
association will also be in their respective Houses praying for
the goodwill of Nigeria. We shall fix a New Date for the
Valentine or carry it Over depending when Boko Haram stop
bombing. Thanks for Understanding and also pray that Our
Soldiers will defeat Boko Haram soonest. Thanks
Sign
Secretary for the President of the Association AllBoiz
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2015
Ladies should fast and pray for our country on that dear day.
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by tabisegroup(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2015
thank God am burn again
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by olareed(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2015
meshacha1:
I don't know how Nigerians are seeing valentine.

IS LIKE THE ONLY DEFINITION OF VALENTINE IS SEX.

To clarify this notion and
For front page viewers, please

If valentine means SEX to you hit like but
If valentine don't mean SEX to you hit share.
ways some guys draw in likes and shares dis days..
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2015
poverty is a serious disease e pele
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by chido4real(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Horlertoungy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
The English is not correct or acceptable.
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by RomanceLander(f): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
tabisegroup:
thank God am burn again

lol
Burn again ... like burnt toast.

you mean born again?
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by searider(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
oloriadejoke:
...yes my bro we are very considrate and we know you are very capable

... No my sis, u guyz are not considerate. Note that am not BANKY W (mr. Capable).
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by jamesbridget13(f): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
hmmmmmmm. anyways persons like me no get time self
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by AGgal(f): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
Let's do a pre-val get-together

What's our rendezvous?
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by jennifer22(f): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
blemon44:
I am not a man nor a woman

Then what are u, an alien?
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Brymo: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ow many diary are u keeping.
tania28:
It can't be postponed,so sorry,it must take place,enough flexin for babes that day,
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by tania28(f): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Brymo:
Ow many diary are u keeping.
I dnt get ur questIon
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by cutieberie1(f): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
sundoj08:
y girls sef too like valentine

we like it o..
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by cutieberie1(f): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Linqsz:

Because girls are now seeing it as a means to receive gifts from us without giving anything in return. undecided

Dem no do valentine for girls to dey collect gift but for lovers to exchange gifts with each other. And also not for girls to receive iphone6 and give singlet in return.

Note: give the same in value as you have received.

lol....valentine z nt all abt spendin money...dey re less expensive gifts and its not a must to share gifts...u can show love in many ways without moni ok...chaberry sylvalord n evrypda persn dt quoted me 4 same reason..
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Brymo: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
U av like three diaries in the diary section
tania28:
I dnt get ur questIon
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by baralatie(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
DanTrizy:
Valentine died for love, Romeo also died for love, Jack in titanic died for love, Samson in the Bible died for love, Greek heroes Hercules & Archilles died 4 love ... & even Jesus Christ died for love! where are the women? Dnt buy any woman a Valentines treat this year until she gives you at least 5 names of women who died for love send this to all the males you know let's boycott this valentine

are you saying there is no evidence that a woman died for love ยก!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Stop whining and go over to Talk of the Town and get your darling girlfriend or wife a sweet Valentine's gift.
With discounts and free shipping for those in the US.
http://www.totnaija..com/2015/02/federal-court-shuts-down-chinese.html

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by ArcToyin(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Walahi, is too funny
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Pepsi7: 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
If you know you are interested in joining the pepsi football academy Kindly contact us with this number 08102873470
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by tania28(f): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Brymo:
U av like three diaries in the diary section
yea I do,is anythn wrong wit that?
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Brymo: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2015
It would make more sense if they were in one piece
tania28:
yea I do,is anythn wrong wit that?
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by tania28(f): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Brymo:
It would make more sense if they were in one piece
I get u
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by fuckmaster(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
That is good
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Spaxon(f): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
sundoj08:
hope you've got something for him as well cos that shii is mutual
yeah
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by sundoj08(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
cutieberie1:

we like it o..
Obviously!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Had A Blood Covenant / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / Advantages Of Not Having A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.