Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,317 members, 7,943,785 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) (1826 Views)

Amuwo Odofin LG Chairman's Office Burnt After Primaries (Photos) / Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
I wrote knorrthing

Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by EdCure: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is not what we want for our democracy.
Elections and the events leading to it must be held peacefully, freely & fairly and no law-abiding person or group should be intimidated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
EdCure:
This is not what we want.
Even the aspiring politicians never wanted this.
Zealots can stop.
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Boland(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
EdCure:
This is not what we want for our democracy.
Elections and the events leading to it must be held peacefully, freely & fairly and no law-abiding person or group should be intimidated.
Exactly.
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by clevvermind(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
so apc cannot control their thugs again? anyway, they will hear from us.

6 Likes

Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
so apc cannot control their thugs again? anyway, they will hear from us.
So you're a thug?

2 Likes

Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
RicKyRichards:

So you're a thug?
I believe he was talking about the election proper.
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Kingofdevils: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari is really a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:
Buhari is really a terrorist
Buhari can not lift a gun again so how is he a terrorist. We know who the terrorists are. We only crucify buhari because the terrorists support him.

Except he funds them secretly.
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
APC and terrorism shaa
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by sirrinky: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Postponement of the election is a bad idea. This problem will only increase further.
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
on Postponement of elections:

We will continue to speak till we are heard, and continue to write till it sinks into their brains. We are the electorate, the masses with the supreme electoral power. we shouldn't be deprived of it. we want another president, simple!...n compromise, no going back. we want the better candidate, which is obvious.

This is civilized militocracy. we won't take this.
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by focus7: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Where is this?
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Kennywills7(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Is dis d change pple really want?
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by luv2talk(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
this is an old picture... it was burnt in 2011 Jos crisis. OP stop creating sympathy for your Oga GEJ. He is surely on his way to Otuoke come May 29

#March4Buhari
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Vision4God: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
So wat hv de gained from burning d building. Smh
For som shallow thinking piple
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 12, 2015
luv2talk:
this is an old picture... it was burnt in 2011 Jos crisis. OP stop creating sympathy for your Oga GEJ. He is surely on his way to Otuoke come May 29

#March4Buhari

good you saw the state, but you shouldn't lie about the year just because Plateau was known for crisis. That is so APC of you.
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 12, 2015
proponent2015:
on Postponement of elections:

We will continue to speak till we are heard, and continue to write till it sinks into their brains. We are the electorate, the masses with the supreme electoral power. we shouldn't be deprived of it. we want another president, simple!...n compromise, no going back. we want the better candidate, which is obvious.

This is civilized militocracy. we won't take this.

Can you define who the "WE ARE THE ELECTORATE" are so that I could know if I am disqualified to be an electorate. If the electorate is to Burn campaign offices of the party they are afraid of, then the electorate must be different from what I know.
Re: Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Can you define who the "WE ARE THE ELECTORATE" are so that I could know if I am disqualified to be an electorate. If the electorate is to Burn campaign offices of the party they are afraid of, then the electorate must be different from what I know.

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Demystified The Oil Industry – Alison-madueke / OGUN STATE RESULTS: Buhari Rides Over Jonathan / APC Youth Leader Clubbed To Death In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.