Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,543 members, 7,881,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband (1086 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. / Would You Marry A Girl Who Earns Twice Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by crazyhorse: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2009
I want to know from a mans point of view if you are in a relationship and your wife earns more than you do, does this cause friction in the home also if there are women out there who earns more than their husband can you tell us what your experience are
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by mohawkchic(f): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2009
~What i dont get is why Some African men especially let their Ego take precedence & get the best of them !! In the process,they loose focus of working together as a Unit & put more emphasis on who earns the bigger paycheck!!

~Heard of so many r/s gone down the drains b/c of this factor! Quite sad! Misplaced Priorities!!
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by JJYOU: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2009
mohawkchic:

~What i don't get is why Some African men especially let their Ego take precedence & get the best of them !! In the process,they loose focus of working together as a Unit & put more emphasis on who earns the bigger paycheck!!

~Heard of so many r/s gone down the drains b/c of this factor! Quite sad! Misplaced Priorities!!

sad why do people go into relationships?
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by mohawkchic(f): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2009
JJYOU:

sad  why do people go into relationships?

~What you mean? was it meant as a rhetorical question ? undecided or -Is the[i] "Sad"[/i] in your reply in refrence to me saying

mohawkchic:

~What i don't get is why Some African men  especially let their Ego take precedence & get the best of them !! In the process,they  loose focus of working together as a Unit & put more emphasis on who earns the bigger paycheck!!

~Heard of so many r/s gone down the drains b/c of this factor!
Quite sad! Misplaced Priorities!!

undecided
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by JJYOU: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2009
mohawkchic:

~What you mean? was it meant as a rhetorical question ? undecided or -Is the[i] "Sad"[/i] in your reply in refrence to me saying
undecided
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by ehie007(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2009
for me i dont see anyfin wrong with that, all depends on who is in control, i know some people whose wives earns more, but the men are in charge of the home, before you marry such woman, u will have to let her know that ur in charge and her money shouldnt get into her head, its no easy to find husband, its only stupid women that have money more than their husbands that will start misbehaving, cos they will loose eventually,

for me i wont mind if my future wife has more money or earns more than me, cos i can handle it, but if u know as a man that u wont be able to handle it, its better u dont venture into marrying her, capishe undecided
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by farotika(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2009
ehie007:

for me i don't see anyfin wrong with that, all depends on who is in control, i know some people whose wives earns more, but the men are in charge of the home, before you marry such woman, u will have to let her know that ur in charge and her money shouldnt get into her head, its no easy to find husband, its only stupid women that have money more than their husbands that will start misbehaving, because they will loose eventually,

for me i wont mind if my future wife has more money or earns more than me, because i can handle it, but if u know as a man that u wont be able to handle it, its better u don't venture into marrying her, capishe undecided

U dont have to turn urself into a monster to ur wife just because u want control of the house. Some men do that because of inferiority complex.

What both need is understanding, togetherness, love and respect for each other. When these virtues are present, you wont even know or think of who is earning more.
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by TOYOSI20(f): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2009
farotika:

U don't have to turn yourself into a monster to ur wife just because u want control of the house. Some men do that because of inferiority complex.

What both need is understanding, togetherness, love and respect for each other. When these virtues are present, you wont even know or think of who is earning more.

Need i say more?? wink
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by mohawkchic(f): 5:03am On Jan 14, 2009
farotika:

U don't have to turn yourself into a monster to ur wife just because u want control of the house. Some men do that because of inferiority complex.

~Couldnt have said typed it better meself!!

TOYOSI20:

Need i say more?? wink

~No M'am!  grin
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by C2H5OH(f): 5:04am On Jan 14, 2009
I don't give a shit if she earns more.  The more the merrier.  So long as she doesn't grow a pair of balls because of it.
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by nikkylolly(f): 5:06am On Jan 14, 2009
C2H5OH:

I don't give a shit if she earns more. The more the merrier. So long as she doesn't grow a pair of balls because of it.

LMAO! What's your definition of 'growing a pair of balls'? smiley
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by C2H5OH(f): 5:09am On Jan 14, 2009
You already know. wink
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by A40(m): 5:22am On Jan 14, 2009
In the words of JT Money: All the money that she makes is coming to me and thats a version of an ideal woman to me
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by spikedcylinder: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2009
nikkylolly:

LMAO! What's your definition of 'growing a pair of balls'? smiley

Good question. Please answer it, C2H5OH. smiley
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by ifyalways(f): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2009
It hurts their ego.They find it difficult to deal with it  cheesy
Again,some women might capitalize on the fact that they earn more their men and begin to Misbehave  undecided
Issues like this sha no suppose arise after marriage,it should be dealt with before marriage.
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by Rogo: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
the reason why it hurt the man's ego is because the woman lost respect for the man and do what pleases her. please take note am not like that. all depend on the mindset, understanding and civilisation you have.
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by iice(f): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2009
mohawkchic:

For real oooo.
And not only because of the man's but also the woman when she starts growing big head.
Misplaced indeed.
Re: Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband by kokorunna(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2009
There is nothing wrong with it if a woman is earning more than her husband, as long as there is respect in the house and the wife knows that the husband is the head then I don't see a problem.

www.churchwhereabouts.com wink

(1) (Reply)

The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! / SHOCKING: 3 Year Old Girl Raped At Adeniji Adele (photos) / How Did You React To The News " I'm Pregnant"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.